Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,203 members, 7,853,107 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 (20037 Views)

Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa / Delta Teenage Schoolgirls Lured Into Prostitution In Lagos (Photo) / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by jerini2353: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
Oga o
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by baddosky1: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
So these people still get time to rape even as fulani dey punish them? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by Teaser4(m): 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
pozehnani:
H
H for Happle
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by shogsman(m): 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
saphiere:
God please help me never to allow my girl child around any man.
Bless me with resources so I can have armies of nannies.
you sound foolish

1 Like

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by shogsman(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
kalu61:
I don't subscribe to "death sentence" as punishment.
oh really,I wonder how you will feel if a man raped your 10 year old child to death.

1 Like

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by baddosky1: 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
saphiere:

And a female caregiver cannot insert her lesbianic finger into your so-called girl child?

Receive sense o

1 Like

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
BigSarah:
His account doesn’t sound like rape, but who believes a pervert angry...
Lock him up and don’t look for the key.
How doesn't that account sound like rape
Genuine question
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by IYANGBALI: 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
saphiere:
yinmu
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
In Afonja Land. Many crazy things are destined to happen.

So we are not surprised undecided
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by witworth(m): 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
lilvicky68:
I won't support rape but parents esp mothers should also always know the whereabouts of their girls..stop allowing your female children to be moving aimlessly..
she didn't move aimlessly, the little girl was just trying to get financial help since probably her parents are not rich enough to give her.
Money is always the problem, that's why we hardly or rarely hear and see these kind of bad stuffs or hear such stories happens to a rich man's child.
Money covers almost everything if not everything.

1 Like

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2021

50yrs for this people⚫
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by samwheel(m): 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
saphiere:

Best u go for artificial insemination.
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
BigSarah:
Obviously a fake story. Sounds like some dumb story straight outta wattpad.
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
shogsman:

oh really,I wonder how you will feel if a man raped your 10 year old child to death.
Death sentence is bullshit, death sentence should be given to terrorists, spies and psychopathic serial killers because they are dangers that must be exterminated, but what rapists deserve is a life sentence in a solitary confinement facility, they need to understand what suffering means.
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by 01DavidMoses(m): 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
saphiere:
This is defilement not rape. That man should be buried alive.
it should be
27+10=37
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by kalu61(m): 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
I will feel same. Being incarcerated is worst than death sentence.
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by Ladycewhy(f): 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nigeria, the rape headquarters of west africa for now, soon they will clinch the world title.
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by onuman: 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
AdolfAboki:
She's just a minor.. Too bad the perverted farmer mistook her for a hoe...

But Nigeria go better...

Never. So long as crude oil remains in the Niger Delta.

Stop deceiving the uninitiated.

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by Cerebellum: 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hm...

OP, the title should be: "Yoruba Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100" since that's what you would have done if the culprits were Fulani..

Anyway, Nigeria go better.

You're A deludeeed Eleribugrin
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by JohnSin97: 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hm...

OP, the title should be: "Yoruba Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100" since that's what you would have done if the culprits were Fulani..

Anyway, Nigeria go better.

Aboki rape happens constantly every where in Nigeria and you don't see Yoruba leaders indirectly supporting the bastard rapist because he's yoruba, plus the Yoruba rapist didn't leave Ondo state to go and rape the daughter of one of your emirs.... it's called fulani herdsmen because it has the indirect backing of your wawa leaders and your fulani brothers leave their states to cause sorrow where ever they go. wawa aboki kalli bayan ka dan haka boko haram bazai kashe ka ba.
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by donprinyo(m): 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
Y de there?
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by Freelance363: 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
That's why self-restrain is very important. Now u've got urself in troubleand will be labelled both a rapist and a murderer.
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by Freelance363: 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
That's why self-restrain is very important. Now u've got urself in troubleand will be labelled both a rapist and a murderer.
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by mystery22: 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
saphiere:
Rape is bad, but making it a gender thing is also bad..
BTW are planning on becoming a single mother
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by doxijaw: 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
This is the society you've created over the last decade, things happen gradually until it's too late.

Brace yourselves, it's going to get worse.
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by EEMA1: 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
In Afonja Land. Many crazy things are destined to happen.

So we are not surprised undecided
Why are u an Olosho
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by EmekaA125(m): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
PDJT:

-How would you have the girl child without a man? You see, men hold the seed of procreation. tongue
She knows nagrin grin grin
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by EmekaA125(m): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
BigSarah:
Any girl below the age of 18 cannot give consent. Removing their panties or doing anything stupid is tantamount to rape.
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by EmekaA125(m): 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
This guy don enter serious wahala. U see why we shouldn't take lead us not into temptation in our Lord's prayer for granted. A 27year old guy for that matter. Anything less than life jail is a big mercy to him. The little girl died and that's why this case won't be an easy one.
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
That is terrible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Abandon N42.2m Ransom In Niger State / Police Boss Orders Officers To ‘vomit’ N70,000 Bribe Money / RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.