Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,562 members, 7,840,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) (38151 Views)

Dangote Reveals Actual Price Of Cement Sold To Dealers-dangote- Business / Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy: U.S. / 12 "Grow Your Online Business" Tactics That Will Help You Win In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by WebMind: 9:05am On Mar 13, 2021
Penguin2:
Dangote has turned himself to a very sadistic capitalist.

Man is ready to impoverish the whole of Nigeria if it will give him more money.

Just like Bill Gates that is ready to infect the world with a deadly virus so he can sell vaccine.

BUA CEO was accusing him the other day of being the reason that cement is still expensive in the country. He wouldn't allow govt throw the sector open to numerous investors.

Now he's building refinery and he is already suggesting that only those with refinery license should be allowed to import fuel so that he can tighten the sector and sell a litre at #500.

The next Southern president should stop that man. Especially the cement industry. It should be thrown open to all interested investors.
Does bill gates block competitions like dagote?
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by favor914: 9:08am On Mar 13, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

So, how does criticizing an obvious monopoly amount to the critic being a lazy man?

Lazy minded Brat, no wonder you are were you are, you should be studying on the internet, instead of wasting your time gossiping about other people’s property Mr OPP? Go and hustle your own, there was Fajemirokun, Ibru, Abiola before Dangote, after Dangote other Robber Barons will come, it is what capitalism breeds, leave us alone in Nigeria & go to Myanmar if you are tired of Nigeria.
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by nsiba: 9:10am On Mar 13, 2021
tamdun:

U r indirectly begging the 'cowards" to support you if not, why do you people carry their matter on your head like gala

Never speak like a coward or encourage the thinking of cowardice
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 13, 2021
Harddiskng:
......but do we we need a foreigner to state the obvious, are we Nigerians blind or biased or blind and biased or just plain stupid undecided

When i sing about Dangote industries being an evil that shouldn’t be allowed to strive, some fellows would say i’m just bent on attacking their benefactor or kinsman. Is that all there is in Nigeria. Protecting your selfish interest to the detriment of the masses.

Cc: uruba23

Do you know how many times Facebook has been slapped with Anti-trust laws. Mark is on his toes, he looks either way 7 times before he crosses the road. You can’t be engaging in predatory business practices that would kill off your competitors fairly, it is bad for the economy.

You are talking pure nonsense, “nature abhors a vacuum” I don’t need to explain that to you. How many people is Dangote industries employing in the whole of Nigeria, the figure is far less than 35,000 with its mass scale of operations, plus they pay the most deplorable salaries which is a factor in promoting poverty.

If Dangote allowed his competitors to strive with using underhand political tactics to destroy them do you know how many more jobs there would be X10 (Yes i said it; times 10). Dangote industries contribution to Nigerian is in the negative if you ask me, its benefits are negligible to Nigeria as a whole and it is adversing affect us. Its just one man plundering the system.

Even his products are most expensive in Nigeria, check how much he sell his cement in other Africa countries where his excess would not be condoned. You just wait till he completes his refinery and watch fuel price skyrocket.

Get all facts and knowledge you need and stop defending what should be frowned at
Shebi the foreigners are stating the obvious, after many years of moving our crude Oil and selling back refined Oil to us, you didn't talk about your Anti-Trust. When Oil Blocks are sold to Nigerian and they go and sell it back to Oil Giants in London ,you didn't talk about Anti-Trust. Now they are focusing on electric cars using the wrapper of climate change as cover(meanwhile Richard Bradson put an invest on
Bio fuel to reduce their dependent on Crude Oil) you didn't talk about Anti-Trust then. When Lafarage was busy sabotaging Benue Cement before Obajana was built you didn't make any Anti-Trust comment. Rather than believe a Foreign actor whom you are ignorant has a sizeable chuck of investment in the Refinery Project, you should focus your energy in helping the Central Bank deepening policy that allow access to credit in Nigeria real sector.
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by Fash20: 9:11am On Mar 13, 2021
HacheNoire:
Same US that cannot curb Jeff Bezos and Walton family

Gibberish, bunkum and balderdash.

Same America where 1% call shots for 99%

Next topic please!

Dust!

Same US that has Jeff Bezos, has Elon musk, Bill gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Warren buffet,Micheal Dell and many many more...

Your country has few and they literarily control the economy

1 Like

Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:13am On Mar 13, 2021
favor914:
Lazy minded Brat, no wonder you are were you are, you should be studying on the internet, instead of wasting your time gossiping about other people’s property Mr OPP? Go and hustle your own, there was Fajemirokun, Ibru, Abiola before Dangote, after Dangote other Robber Barons will come, it is what capitalism breeds, leave us alone in Nigeria & go to Myanmar if you are tired of Nigeria.

Your emotions blinded you, which is why you missed the whole essence of the original post.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by TruthHurts1(m): 9:13am On Mar 13, 2021
America is an advanced economy. Nigeria is poor with extremely limited prospects for economic growth. Out of these two countries, who is in greater need of ensuring that economic growth is driven by competition instead of the selfish interests of one man? Is that so difficult to understand Or were all BMCs born as fools?

HacheNoire:

Next topic please!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by JohnSin97: 9:13am On Mar 13, 2021
favor914:
So they can give some of Dangote’s wealth to your lazy papa? Poverty + hatred will kill you in Nigeria, no wonder you are where you are, @ the bottom of the ladder. Useless Peasant Camel, instead of you to go & look for factory jobs, you are praying for the existing ones to pack up? Zombie then tomorrow you will be quick in shouting President Buhari destroyed the economy? Mumu.

Who is this frustrated bastard born of wh0re that got raped by a cattle......why are you so pissed, am I the cause of your failures in life....I don't blame you really, this is a faceless forum where any low life and nobody can come and start talking sh!t, between you and I who sounds like a frustrated d!ck svcking peasant...... early in the morning when people are busy with their lives you're here on a faceless forum defending a billionaire who doesn't know if an ape like you exists, even if one of his trailers hits you, crushes your cow brain on the asphalt and ends the unfortunate expirence you call a life do you think he'd give two sh!ts about your dead corpes.....my lazy papa is a shareholder in dangote, your dad's only achievement was him adding to population figures asides that he birthed an evolutionary failure that lacks basic understanding of how a perfect economy is supposed to function and can't have a conversation without sounding like a wild animal. Don't ever quote me in your unfortunate short life. Stupid fvcktard.
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by Brushstrokes20: 9:14am On Mar 13, 2021
favor914:
Sorry North Korea is too extreme, go to the People’s Republic of China you may run into Jack Ma, then you can complain about monopoly.
Your dumb as Bleep mother can go congo!
Brainless buffoon! Wasted sperm of a thousand fathers!
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by nsiba: 9:15am On Mar 13, 2021
Baamisere:

Over 2 million of your coward tribe were killed while your lord and Savior ran out of war like a sissy to a neighboring country. Why couldn't he stay like hitler and end his life?

Cowardly tribe who doesn't know their Roots.

Sharap and stop talking like a coward, never should you encourage any man to be a coward and think like one
It is best to keep quite than running lose mouth.
Ogbeni what is my concern with the man that ran like a sissy?
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 13, 2021
HacheNoire:

You are not brilliant a bit.

All of what you composed are beer parlor analysis.

His beer parlor has more likes than yours.
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by favor914: 9:16am On Mar 13, 2021
alizma:

China didn't grow by letting Americans flood their market with their products, it grows by encouraging locally produced goods while discouraging importation of same. And today, China is standing chest to chest against America.
Talking about refinary license for importation, it is a welcome idea for me but government should have a plan of let say 10years to put it in place. Hence, the government can come out and say, in the next time years, only those with license and operating refinary, operating at certain minimum capacity can import fuel in the country, believe me, before 10years we may have up to 5 operating refinary in Nigeria and I hope you know what that will mean for our growing unemployment and dwindling economy.
It is a welcome development to say a business man is interested in his profit while making suggestions, of course profit is his reason for going into businesses in the first place so you can't blame him for being interested in goal however you can adjust his suggestions to achieve national goal. This is exactly what I expect from all of us rather than criticising him.
If you look at the message carefully, you will notice that America also talked about it's interest
I hope the ignorant ones read this in simple English.
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by Sonn(m): 9:16am On Mar 13, 2021
I have always said this and always will, though it might sound BITTER to the ears of some but it's the truth, Nigeria problem is from one part of the country and many of us know but chosed to keep mum because of some reasons, NIGERIA will never work the way it's structured, rather it will keep getting worst unless we RESTRUCTURE, RESTRUCTURING is the only way out but they don't want it.
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by Funflipper: 9:17am On Mar 13, 2021
megacity:
It is not true

Dangote businesses are not harmful to Nigeria. He is creating jobs, producing quality products and contributing to national GDP.

Maybe harmful to US interests because some of the stuffs he produces can't be imported into Nigeria but why should Nigeria care about that?

Everyone should care about their own country first according to a certain Donald Trump

Nigerians should care because his business strategy kills competition and small businesses before they are even born all with the help of the federal government. The system is rigged!
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by Basher8583: 9:17am On Mar 13, 2021
HacheNoire:

Next topic please!

My thoughts exactly. god bless you
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by WriterX(m): 9:18am On Mar 13, 2021
HacheNoire:

Next topic please!

just one question for you.

Are you educated?

1 Like

Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by Uchek(m): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2021
Half-education is a terminal disease

The examples you gave to debunk the post is altrocious and dead on arrival(DOA)

HacheNoire:

Next topic please!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by Ofadaman(m): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2021
HacheNoire:

Next topic please!

The 99% have access the basic education, healthcare, security, unemployment package, shelter, and fundamental amenities.

What does the 99% have here?.. we do not even have a fundamental human right to speak up...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by WriterX(m): 9:20am On Mar 13, 2021
TruthHurts1:
America is an advanced economy. Nigeria is poor with extremely limited prospects for economic growth. Out of these two countries, who is in greater need of ensuring that economic growth is driven by competition instead of the selfish interests of one man? Is that so difficult to understand Or were all BMCs born as fools?

he forgets that is the same America where jeff bezos can be sued for all he has by an average American

2 Likes

Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by favor914: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Your dumb as Bleep mother can go congo!
Brainless buffoon! Wasted sperm of a thousand fathers!
Nonsense & ingriedent, just imagine this low life Peasant complaining about the business antics of Aliko Dangote? I am sorry for you Humpty Dumpty Dundee, instead of you to emulate, & replicate in your small suburb you are complaining, The Dantatata’s Dangote’s cousins that their grand father had the wealth, where ere they today in contributing to the growth of Nigeria in compared to Aliko, Nothing is given in life, you work for everything, but I know Lazy Bobes like you are waiting to be spoon feed?
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by harsysky(m): 9:21am On Mar 13, 2021
Igbochief001:
Dangote used to be my role model till I studied deep into his business ....baba knows almost nothing about business ...just believe in controlling government to his favor

Most of his real business with competition failed

Sugar ? He was sacked by the new owners
Noodles ? We all know
Pasta ? Flop
Tomatoes ? Flop

Rifinary is the most difficult business to run , so that's why he inflated the project cost by over 100 percent , CBN sold him dollar at almost 70% less than market price ( in the real sense Nigeria contributed 50% of the rifenery project ) ....the real money is in petrochemical .... would Nigeria kill eleme petrochemical for dangote ? Let's watch and see

You are brilliant! Just 0.01% of Nigerians know what you ve just written.
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by favor914: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2021
WriterX:

he forgets that is the same America where jeff bezos can be sued for all he has by an average American
And most times will lose in Court like a low life American, you can’t fight corporate America, you will be paid off, or set up, the choice will be yours.

1 Like

Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by Uchek(m): 9:23am On Mar 13, 2021
Almost 100% of the claims you made in your post are outright falsehoods or half-truths. It is not backed by emprical evidence.

Difrent:

And you think it's the USA that should be telling us that?
Rockefeller, rotschilds , Ford's....all these families made generational wealth due to favouritism of america government. The same America that house apple ,facebook and google (the big 3) these companies KILL competition with the connivance of the American government....have you ever wondered why the big 3 are always having problems in europe and Asia ? It's because europeans and asians see them as threats to their own tech companies and have to restrict their use and in some case like france tax them heavily ,while american government is only concerned about privacy issues with the tech companies .
The same person you are accusing here doesn't control the petroleum industry where the big money is I would be bothered if he owned She'll or Chevron.... even as commodities merchant , he don't control noodles , pasta, milk, and is not even visible in the poultry industry with minimal show in agriculture. There's no business he does that others are not doing but like everywhere there must be leaders and him being an industry leader in cement is just as it should be , if not Dangote it could be someone else......or is the opposition just because he happens to be a northerner . I remember years back , most nigerian rich men were southerners...the Abiolas , the dehinde fernandez, the harry akandes of this world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:24am On Mar 13, 2021
Igbochief001:
Dangote used to be my role model till I studied deep into his business ....baba knows almost nothing about business ...just believe in controlling government to his favor

Most of his real business with competition failed

Sugar ? He was sacked by the new owners
Noodles ? We all know
Pasta ? Flop
Tomatoes ? Flop

Rifinary is the most difficult business to run , so that's why he inflated the project cost by over 100 percent , CBN sold him dollar at almost 70% less than market price ( in the real sense Nigeria contributed 50% of the rifenery project ) ....the real money is in petrochemical .... would Nigeria kill eleme petrochemical for dangote ? Let's watch and see

You really don't know what you are talking about - Dangote doesn't understand business?? Are you joking?

Where were you when he started in the late 70s to 80s and built a name fro himself before now?

Have you taken time to study their annual business report?

Have you studied why many of his businesses failed?

Do you also know he has been a victim of government policy?

I'm not saying Dangote is a saint but to say he doesn't understand well enough in business is you talking absolute nonsense, I have studied that guy for years to give you facts and figures, but it might mean nothing bkos you already hold a bais view.

You think running a business is easy, may God grant you the grace to start, then you will know not all meets the eye.

If controlling government is easy try it, if you think that's all one needs to gain favour from the government.
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by blueAgent(m): 9:24am On Mar 13, 2021
darkwan:

its not crap....its your psyche....

whites cant do anything wrong....your mind is blocked to see anything else....

thats why you will fight anybody that dares confront your saviours white people....

for you their words is gospel....it thrills you,it makes you cum....

I fight against lies and false narratives not for whites.

If your argument or claim against me was true, you would have refuted my argument, that shows that you judge by feeling or sentiment not facts, that's why you blame the whites for all your problems when the main culprit is only a mirror away.
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by favor914: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2021
Uchek:
Almost 100% of the claims you made in your post are outright falsehoods or half-truths. It is not backed by emprical evidence.

Point out the lies & half truths? Change your mindset or you will be poor in life, stop playing the victim, nothing in life is guaranteed today, tomorrow.
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by Basher8583: 9:26am On Mar 13, 2021
backnbeta:
We have said this several times that Dangote's business success is not merely a result of hard work but a result of favoritism. Look at sugar, pasta, flour, cement and the rest of the basic needs, he controls the price and this is very bad! There was a time Dangote wanted to control rice and later tomato paste but thankfully it didn't work for too long. The Northerners are desperate to control food and other basic needs, that's why they will make the market so tight for a Southerner to fairly compete with their almighty Dangote undecided

Hmmm. So Tinubus story is no longer trending since you dull heads have discovered you cant pull him down.

It is Dangote you are now focusing on to trend abi.

Jobless youths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by Brushstrokes20: 9:28am On Mar 13, 2021
favor914:
Nonsense & ingriedent, just imagine this low life Peasant complaining about the business antics of Aliko Dangote? I am sorry for you Humpty Dumpty Dundee, instead of you to emulate, & replicate in your small suburb you are complaining, The Dantatata’s Dangote’s cousins that their grand father had the wealth, where ere they today in contributing to the growth of Nigeria in compared to Aliko, Nothing is given in life, you work for everything, but I know Lazy Bobes like you are waiting to be spoon feed?
Shut up! Doomed home habits!
I'll feed you and your entire doomed lineage beyond eternity! I blame your Bleep about mother for not aborting you dumb as Bleep maggot!...
Now creep back into your hell hole bitch!
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by favor914: 9:28am On Mar 13, 2021
Basher8583:

Hmmm. So Tinubus story is no longer trending since you dull heads have discovered you cant pull him down.

It is Dangote you are now focusing on to trend abi.

Jobless youths
Nairaland Nigeria, a forum driven by hate & “Bring Them Down syndrome”?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by zolajpower: 9:28am On Mar 13, 2021
Penguin2:
Dangote has turned himself to a very sadistic capitalist.

Man is ready to impoverish the whole of Nigeria if it will give him more money.

Just like Bill Gates that is ready to infect the world with a deadly virus so he can sell vaccine.

BUA CEO was accusing him the other day of being the reason that cement is still expensive in the country. He wouldn't allow govt throw the sector open to numerous investors.

Now he's building refinery and he is already suggesting that only those with refinery license should be allowed to import fuel so that he can tighten the sector and sell a litre at #500.

The next Southern president should stop that man. Especially the cement industry. It should be thrown open to all interested investors.
Yaradua did oo by breaking the monopoly my brother na Jonathan the clueless president change that again as he assumed office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by WriterX(m): 9:31am On Mar 13, 2021
favor914:
And most times will lose in Court like a low life American, you can’t fight corporate America, you will be paid off, or set up, the choice will be yours.

the fact remains, they are not untouchable, I can scour the internet and provide you with many cases on this, I do researches all day long, I am still not certain over the course of years Dangote and other high powered individuals and companies within African if anyone has had the idea or the thought of suing over the death traps they put on the road as motor vehicles (in reference to Dangote trucks)

In reality, the real big difference between us(average African) and them (average American) is that they are meant to believe they have a choice and hence freedom, it is why they are developed but when last did a black man feel he has a choice, definitely not after 1960 or even before to be objective.
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by favor914: 9:31am On Mar 13, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Shut up! Doomed home habits!
I'll feed you and your entire doomed lineage beyond eternity! I blame your Bleep about mother for not aborting you dumb as Bleep maggot!...
Now creep back into your hell hole bitch!
Just the same way Aliko Dangote Fed your grand father, fed your father, & is feeding you hungry Jack Brushstoke20? I know penury has twisted the modus operandai of that thing floating in your skull?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Do Nigeria Banks Have The Right To Retain 10% From A Deceased’s Account? / N200 Per Dollar Proposal: Ifeanyi Ubah Stakes N500bn Assets / Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.