Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Joshua Adebowale Wanted For Murder Attempt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joshua Adebowale Wanted For Murder Attempt (1228 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Murdered By Dr Adio Adeyemi Adebowale In Kwara / Yusuf Adebowale Bello Wanted By EFCC For $2.2million Fraud (photo) / Failed Murder Attempt Caught On Camera (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joshua Adebowale Wanted For Murder Attempt by RealIfeTade: 10:04am On Mar 13, 2021
Do you know this guy? He is at large after supporting his brother to hold a lady down while his brother was kicking the lady to death. They both kept shouting that they must kill the lady. His name is Adebowale Joshua.

Re: Joshua Adebowale Wanted For Murder Attempt by Mabizeka: 10:06am On Mar 13, 2021
Why is it that we the Yorubas have the tendency to commit abominable acts

4 Likes

Re: Joshua Adebowale Wanted For Murder Attempt by NairalandDoctor(m): 10:08am On Mar 13, 2021
More info on him height,scars, birthmarks,any form of disability,life routine like smoking,clubing most frequent places he cost ect
Re: Joshua Adebowale Wanted For Murder Attempt by illicit(m): 10:27am On Mar 13, 2021
U want me to find him at your expense

DM
Re: Joshua Adebowale Wanted For Murder Attempt by nifemi25(m): 11:24am On Mar 13, 2021
How much is involved. ? At least I need to know the amount am stressing myself on....
Re: Joshua Adebowale Wanted For Murder Attempt by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 14, 2021
Mabizeka:
Why is it that we the Yorubas have the tendency to commit abominable acts

While yeebos are known worldwide for their charitable acts?
Re: Joshua Adebowale Wanted For Murder Attempt by meobizy(f): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
Where’s the proof?

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Eat: Woman Who Removed All Her Teeth Cries Out (video) / Angry Youths Bring Down The House Of Young Boy That Raped Girl To Death (fullvid / Many Young Women Who Have Been Raped By Guys Are Often Ashamed To Report Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.