Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem (40212 Views)

Bandits Raid Military Camp, Unleash Mayhem On Katsina Community / Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) / 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by dejol88: 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
Is there any notable difference with what happens in Onitsha and idumota ? Why is Onitsha case making headlines?
If we want to solve thuggery, govt at all levels know what to do.
Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by LikeAking: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
Wia d pics?
Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by mutvy: 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
You can see how some Igbo people are supporting the activities of the criminals , please let us leave this issue. It is strictly between Igbo and Igbo. Let them manage it in their own way.

1 Like

Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by Slynation(m): 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
beauty7:

Hello sir.

Please I need to clarify something here so that I can avoid any trouble in onitsha, since I pass through onitsha every time I am coming from the north to the south.

Is it that people cannot cross road anyhow in onitsha?

I am referring to your statement that you were harrassed for crossing the road instead of using an overhead bridge.
Yea.... please,anywhere you see pedestrian overhead bridge in Onitsha, especially around upper iweka to avoid stories that touches the heart, please make use of it unless you have goods been conveyed by the barrow pushers, then you can make use of direct road crossing to avoid the bad ones from running away with your goods....

1 Like

Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by EmekaA125(m): 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
Gbagura:
Family business shouldn't concern nairaland. Who cares if they chop off each other's heads? Wetin concern us
Have you rescued ur people seeking refuge in Benin Republic? Ode
Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by tit(f): 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
Buhari Media Crew jihadists working overtime
Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by Letthrmsay(m): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
Racoon:
Cursed souls who have sold their souls to satan disturbing the peace of the ndi Anambra.Can the military descend on this evil people?

I think Alaigbo is free of miscreants,but your chest beating brothers used to abuse lagos non stop,a case not removing logs from your eyes.
Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by gidgiddy: 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Monogamy:

Stick to the thread and answer the question.

Was ESN created only for herdsmen?

Thats what they were created for
Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by BossJamal: 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
@BossJamaly one question.

if u behave like this on the internet..it leaves one wondering how u behave in that ur state,Anambra which u claim is excellent,most beautiful,crime free,most glorious,most angelic state..there's obviously no difference between u and the 'touts' disturbing the peace of Onitsha..why are u exhibiting elements of daftness on the internet?

Only u is impersonating,hacking,cloning,scamming pple on this forum. u can do much better than this. Lmao
Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by julaion: 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
Monogamy:
shocked sad

I have been begging to ask, was ESN created only for herdsmen?

How about the drug pushers, kidnappers, armed robbers, Baby factory in SE states?
how does it concern you skull miners
Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by jacoik(m): 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
gidgiddy:

Was the Police created for the fun of it?
good answer to the bastard
Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by OyinO: 3:44am On Mar 14, 2021
Where is ESN? So ESN is only powerful in chasing out Fulani terrorists while allowing domestic terrorists to operate with impunity?
Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 14, 2021
Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by XAUBulls: 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
EcoBrick:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/reign-of-terror-in-onitsha-as-daredevil-gangs-unleash-mayhem/
Bump.

The vicious gangs of touts and extortionists groomed in Iboland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch / Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP / EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.