Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic (20932 Views)

I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E: Herdsmen Chase Farmers, Seize Farms For Grazing In Delta / Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen / Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by Sonn(m): 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
Where is our NAME-CALLING and PROTESTER-PROFFESOR WOLE SOYINKA? has he ran out of names to call or the strength to protest? Let him come out and protest again nah, i never knew he is such a COWARD.

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by Goke7: 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

Yes because they have foresight than others.

Would you know why Victor Banjo fought for the Biafrans?

Also when you were warned in 2015, you called them a wailer...remember?

But now you know better.

Foresight indeed grin Guy focus on your life and stop blaming others. You can't force your will on anyone. Learn the art of negotiation and take responsibility for your actions. At least almost all the south east states are still with pdp so by now they should be doing far better than others. You can't continue to blame others for your retrogression and you are also free to relocate to places you feel are better managed than what apc is doing currently. It's a free world. Blaming others can never bring true happiness.

We yorubas don't blame other parts of the country for what happens to us. We take ownership, learn from our mistakes and move forward. By now if the igbos are truly right in all their postulations, we should be seeing mass migration to the SE region by all and sundry and not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by Redcrafton: 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
Goke7:

Foresight indeed grin Guy focus on your life and stop blaming others. You can't force your will on anyone. Learn the art of negotiation and take responsibility for your actions. At least almost all the south east states are still with pdp so by now they should be doing far better than others. You can't continue to blame others for your retrogression and you are also free to relocate to places you feel are better managed than what apc is doing currently. It's a free world. Blaming others can never bring true happiness.

We yorubas don't blame other parts of the country for what happens to us. We take ownership, learn from our mistakes and move forward. By now if the igbos are truly right in all their postulations, we should be seeing mass migration to the SE region by all and sundry and not the other way round.

So when ipob started and you wished them death by shoot at sight when unarmed....and also praying night and day for python dance... cheesy cheesy

How was that minding your business?

Stop lying

There should mass migration the east...if the FG build international airports, seaport close by....and now rail system

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by Goke7: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

So when ipob started and you wished them death by shoot at sight when unarmed....and also praying night and day for python dance... cheesy cheesy

How was that minding your business?

Stop lying

There should mass migration the east...if the FG build international airports, seaport close by....and now rail system

Guy I can't help your bitterness neither am I a military man or a politician ok?
Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by brown3: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Most people that fled to Benin Republic were originally from Benin Republic. Yewa is a border environment with Benin Republic. A walking distance kind of thing.

Hear one of the refugees:
One of the refugees in the camp in the district of Igana in Pobe, Benin Republic, Mr. Ezekiel Huntoh in a telephone conversation with Saturday Vanguard, said, “the Ogun State government has been appealing to us to come back home, but the only condition that will make us come back is the provision of accommodation. Government is calling on us to come back home, how will that be possible when we don’t have anything called houses. Government should first set up refugee camp for us so that we will have somewhere to lay our heads for the meantime before it fulfills its promise of building new houses for us”.

Mr Ezekiel Huntoh....An Egun just like the others who had made Yewa their home but simply went back when their houses were burnt by the coward shivering Fulanis...relying on the power of the FG but still attacking in the dead of the night.
Fulani cowards. Buhari will go.Don't worry.
you and your brothers voted for him. enjoy while it's last.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by 9japride(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
Goke7:

Your point is funny, please which northerners? Did the igbos not line up behind atiku in the last election? If atiku was president, will he not be boss to obi? We are not deceived, this is how you guys are, when we accuse you of double standards you look for an excuse to divert. This is how the igbos claim they wanted to free awolowo through the 1966 coup. Who is deceiving who here?

And who says the SW will not address the bandit issue? Have there not been efforts over the months and years? is insecurity not in every corner of this country? Abeg swerve, tell the eastern governors to stop playing politics and also deal with the insecurity in the SE. Let everyone mind their business
[color=#006600][/color]

For your information Atiku and late Yar'adua are far better and more enlightened than Buhari. Igbos are smart people and they know people for who they are and are blunt about it which makes other tribes to hate them. Checkout the video released here on nairaland about the kidnapped Kaduna students held hostage by bandits, these guys are approaching the southern states steadily. The better we leave politics aside and stop this barbaric acts the better for every southerner. Good day.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by Redcrafton: 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Goke7:

Guy I can't help your bitterness neither am I a military man or a politician ok?

Sebi...you don give up...

When you were rejoicing about the needs of others..you didn't see your deep bitterness.

The events of this past few weeks have really shaken you.

Wake up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by Goke7: 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

For your information Atiku and late Yar'adua are far better and more enlightened than Buhari. Igbos are smart people and they know people for who they are and are blunt about it which makes other tribes to hate them. Checkout the video released here on nairaland about the kidnapped Kaduna students held hostage by bandits, these guys are approaching the southern states steadily. The better we leave politics aside and stop this barbaric acts the better for every southerner. Good day.

The igbos only supported atiku cos of obi which is fine by any standard. We can only judge a leader based on his performance in that office, any other thing is mere assumption. And like I said if the igbos postulations are always right because they are smarter and know people for who they are, then the SE states should be best managed states with everyone migrating there and not the other way round. And I stand by that

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by atonement12: 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

Stop deviating the topic.

Anyone reading your post will think that this is a war between the Igbos and the Yorubas.

Face the Fulanis who are chasing you away from your villages into the refugee camp in Dahomey.

Your left the one hurting you and fighting the one advising you to be man enough...
Advising me Silly, manipulative, dishonest Ipob miscreant!
Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by Goke7: 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

Sebi...you don give up...

When you were rejoicing about the needs of others..you didn't see your deep bitterness.

The events of this past few weeks have really shaken you.

Wake up.

Guy grow up and stop getting bitter over what is nobody's fault. Is this the first time we are seeing violence in the SW? did we not have the ife modakeke crisis years ago and in other places in the SW so what's your stress? Do you know how many violent crisis the SW has survived all these years

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by felaismyhero(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
Omoslim26:
So dis people are telling the world dat they cannot organise themselves go into every forest in The state and clear of this killers

make una continue to dey run ooo

you can't form a vigilante amongst the youth and keep watch like men who have balls

them call una something una sef wan come dey behave like watin them dey call una

omashee ooo
Dude, it's the southwest not the north where guns are as common as bread. If you are there too, you would run. Yoruba elites need to start getting weapons for the evil days

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by atonement12: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

stop consoling yourself.

What are the educated Yorubas doing now to help their kinsmen in refugee camps...since they already knew this things, even before Kanu was born. cheesy cheesy
Consoling myself?? Ignorant tw*t!
Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by DarkJeddi(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
budaatum:

I bet you they don't, but I also bet you'd not agree.
I bet you that you are not sure of what you are saying..
And I also bet you that you know that you are not sure of what you are saying.. shocked
Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by maxell(f): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

Are those posting pictures of malnourished eastern children..and boasting that Awolowo used just pen to win the war...from moon?

Are they not Yorubas?

You can't bear it when it affects you but will laugh at others.

And Every thing posted online is by yoruba? How do you know whether it is from SW or not

Do Core Northerners love you? Couldn’t one of them make the post?

Show me the name and identity of those who made the post you are talking about.

Always blaming yorubas

And making Excuse after excuse after excuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by Omoslim26: 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
felaismyhero:
Dude, it's the southwest not the north where guns are as common as bread. If you are there too, you would run. Yoruba elites need to start getting weapons for the evil days

Dude all of Nigeria cultist and criminal elements carry guns

there is no excuse in running away from a group of killers you out number in mighty margin

so if them run finish who dem expect to fight for them

chickens and lizards right??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by EMMY76: 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
What a shame and their brother osinbade the fake pastor is supposed to be the number two man in nigeria what then is the benefits if he can't use his influence in aso rock to protect his own people?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by 9japride(m): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
Goke7:

The igbos only supported atiku cos of obi which is fine by any standard. We can only judge a leader based on his performance in that office, any other thing is mere assumption. And like I said if the igbos postulations are always right because they are smarter and know people for who they are, then the SE states should be best managed states with everyone migrating there and not the other way round. And I stand by that
[color=#006600][/color]

Most Igbos didn't vote Atiku because of Obi. Igbos don't foolishly vote anyone, rather they go for the best candidate irrespective of tribe/region. As long as Nigeria is still one and the successive government have denied the east of developmental projects, Igbos will keep going to other regions were there are opportunities. And. Lastly, competition in the east is very high. If Eastern Nigeria is given autonomy to manage their resources without government interference, you will marvel at what they will achieve.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
budaatum:
I just wonder why we call bandits of any form, Fulani. These bandits obviously had no cattle or they'd need to be wary of retaliation, so how was it assumed they are Fulanis and not just thieves and armed robbers?

I can assure you that if I wanted to be an armed robber today, I will learn some Fulani so that you'd all mistake my intention for Fulanization while I'm just robbing you for my daily bread. More fool you when you go looking for me in the North while I'm eating it right amongst you.
The bandits are fulani. I have seen them. Even the victims are confirming it. What else do you want
Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by kokomilala(m): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
Why are all the gleeful ethnic jingoists from the South East so irresponsible with their comments? You're celebrating the woes of the Yewa people,whose leaders are irresponsible; where government's presence is shadowy.And ,how do you ,in your lame brains,think these defenceless people would combat ,,those uncircumcised marauders called Fulani herdsmen?
You call Yoruba cowards? By the time we start unleashing hell,you'll be crying foul.I remember when the OPC emerged in the late 90s and dealt with the Igbos,Ijaws and Hausa in Lagos.The fear of OPC then was the beginning of wisdom.A plan is brewing. You'll see what we are planning soonest.
Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by UnabashedIPOB: 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
I am amazed at how ignorant, self-centered and out of touch Nigerians are especially the political elites from the south. How can any sane person witnessing the nonresponsive act and lackadaisical attitude of the Nigerian government towards the genocide being perpetrated by the FULANI TERRORISTS and still be advocating for one Nigeria? It's only an insane person would act in such a manner. Like Bob Marley said, "When the rain falls, it does not fall on one man's house." That rain is beginning to fall and the FLOOD would swallow everything in its part!

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by Goke7: 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Most Igbos didn't vote Atiku because of Obi. Igbos don't foolishly vote anyone, rather they go for the best candidate irrespective of tribe/region. As long as Nigeria is still one and the successive government have denied the east of developmental projects, Igbos will keep going to other regions were there are opportunities. And. Lastly, competition in the east is very high. If Eastern Nigeria is given autonomy to manage their resources without government interference, you will marvel at what they will achieve.

Like the best candidates we see as SE Governors today grin. . You guys are funny, you talk as if your present and past governors are of different ethnic origin.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by Pclemenza: 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
Oshigun:
You Igbos should learn to mind your business and stop being "beast of no nation".

We will see how this will end for the entire Nigeria, especially you lot and Fulanis, when Yorubas fully get the message that we need to change our ways and approach to the Nigerian idea of nationhood only the SW appear to be subscribing to.
Why type with so much pain?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by sirp9898(m): 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
Oshigun:
You Igbos should learn to mind your business and stop being "beast of no nation".

We will see how this will end for the entire Nigeria, especially you lot and Fulanis, when Yorubas fully get the message that we need to change our ways and approach to the Nigerian idea of nationhood only the SW appear to be subscribing to.

yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by Light1259: 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
Oshigun:

Your village will be the next batch
Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by budaatum: 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
molotough:

[s]WTF! Budaatum is a fulani mongrel (confirmed one)[/s]

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by budaatum: 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
emezuo17:
. You can't learn fulfude in a year or even ten years, they won't teach you, and even if you live amongst them, they will rather speak your own language, ask yourself why no hausa, gwari, nupe, jukun, chaba and other tribes up north who have assimilated with the fulanis for more than hundred years been able to speak or even understand fulfude.

Remember. I don't need to be speak it perfectly to fool non-fulani speakers. In fact, I can speak Portuguese and you won't know the difference if interject with a few walahis.

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by molotough(m): 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
[quote author=budaatum post=99861844][/quote]

Fulani-half-breed yoruba pretender

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Delivers Judgement On Buhari’s UK Medical Trip June 5 / Fresh Crisis In APC As Lawan, Buni Bicker Over 2023 Presidency / How Nigeria Succeeded In Clipping Twitter's Wings - BBC News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.