Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic (20922 Views)

I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E: Herdsmen Chase Farmers, Seize Farms For Grazing In Delta / Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen / Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by jneutron4000: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
Goke7:

don't be clever by half, my major point was that anytime there's a destruction in the SW, the igbos are happy whether it's done by the fulanis, yorubas or whoever, this is no propaganda, it's a fact and you guys will continue to find it difficult to defend yourselves by blaming others. Your people are all over the SW and instead of showing concern for the safety of all [which we don't give a damn of your useless concern] you go all over the platforms mocking the yorubas and you think we are stupid not to read in between the lines? shebi you guys will soon cry marginalization when the tables turn on you again as usual. You guys don't learn and you say everybody hates igbos
Leave the Igbos let them keep rejoicing, it obvious news like this gives them joy. We Yorubas are not stupid, we know them very well, It is a fact that Igbos are killing Yorubas more than the Fulanis, directly and indirectly. Both Igbos and Fulanis are our enemies and we would cut them into size. Our Vulnerable Yorubas that seek refuge in Benin Republic are still home as Benin Republic is also home to Yorubas, in fact more vulnerable Yorubas such as the elderly ones, the younger ones and women will still go seek refuge because Fulanis being cowards always go for sort targets. Men are secretly working to completely flush out terrorist in Yewa axis. Just last week an Igbo family was apprehended because they were involved in kidnapping in Ogun state (Below is their picture), they are pretending to be saint. Let them enjoy this thread, call Yoruba all sorts of names, we shall see who will cry las las. Their ESN now has created a false narration and mirage that they are super, they are sophisticated they are downgrading Yoruba security architecture, painting a narrative that their is more capable. We shall see how it we end and who is the real coward.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by jimyjames(m): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
Goke7:

if your desire is to dominate then you lots are not different from the Fulanis then. You are part of the major Nigeria problem to interfere into other people's businesses and territories. When it hits back on you, you lots will cry marginalization like fulanis will also cry ethnic profiling. The day we all mind our businesses, respect our boundaries and stop becoming busybodies Nigeria will get better. The UK is 4 countries together yet they respect each other boundary and no one tries to dominate the other but here we are uncivilized and want to take what is not ours.

There is nothing bad in dominance, we don't go around killing people taken over their property by force, like you yorubas and northerners killed our people and looted their properties in the past, whatever level of dominance we have achieved is done by pure hardwork and determination there is nothing uncivilized in a nation trying to dominate another, china and America have been on it for many many years trying to dominate each other and the world

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by Goke7: 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
shadeze:

I guess you didn't read the first part of my comment??

the blame game as usual, it's the same accounts on twitter that are masquerading as igbos that are being operated by fulanis.

Someone else must always be responsible for the foolish acts we see everywhere as far as you guys are concerned
Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
buzzing Gov Ibikunle Amosun for response because he refuted this not too long ago.
Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by Goke7: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
jimyjames:

There is nothing bad in dominance, [b]we don't go around killing people taken over their property by force, like you yorubas and northerners killed our people and looted their properties in the past, whatever level of dominance we have achieved is done by pure hardwork and determination there is nothing uncivilized in a nation trying to dominate another, china and America have been on it for many many years trying to dominate each other and the world [/b]

yes only you guys are good, everybody else is bad. sheer nonsense!
Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by selemempe: 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
Oshigun:

Look, 2 pages of this thread and 99% responses belonging to Igbos alone from the over 300 ethnic groups in Nigeria.

Are you guys not tired of being "beast of no nation" disgracing yourselves everywhere with your ideological vagrancy and homelessness?

Yorubas are not sleeping trust me. You guys should mind your own business and your own headaches because the Yorubas have far less problems and a much brighter future than you Igbos with your barren and unproductive land plus unfeasibly large and discontented populace who keep leaving the SE in droves daily.

Bright Yorubas know that Igbos, out of the 300 ethnic groups of Nigeria, are most involved in the affairs of Yorubas because you want to be Yorubas and to be fully involved, at all levels of life, in the SW.

You lot are a stateless and homeless disgrace. Look at your ethnic group and ask why you alone behave like this and you will realize it is because you hate yourselves and the SE you are coming from and want to be Yorubas from the SW by all means.

Yoruba thread and 99% bitter and very personal responses from Igbos. It ain't rocket science guys. Una no dey mentally healthy.
you seem deeply stressed and troubled ogbeni

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by jimyjames(m): 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
JohnSin97:

Lmao delusional fvcktard....keep dominating while the army gangbangs your sisters in rivers and kills your fathers and mothers in orlu, all the while your spineless governors pay off killer herdsmen.....pelè Mr Dominator.

from the last time I checked half population of yorubas in Ogun were in Benin Republic taken refuge , evicted from their homes by fulani herdsmen, same fulani herdsmen your governor's are defending and paying off pêlê NDI accommodator

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by Goke7: 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
jneutron4000:
Leave the Igbos let them keep rejoicing, it obvious news like this gives them joy. We Yorubas are not stupid, we know them very well, It is a fact that Igbos are killing Yorubas more than the Fulanis, directly and indirectly. Both Igbos and Fulanis are our enemies and we would cut them into size. Our Vulnerable Yorubas that seek refuge in Benin Republic are still home as Benin Republic is also home to Yorubas, in fact more vulnerable Yorubas such as the elderly ones, the younger ones and women will still go seek refuge because Fulanis being cowards always go for sort targets. Men are secretly working to completely flush out terrorist in Yewa axis. Just last week an Igbo family was apprehended because they were involved in kidnapping in Ogun state (Below is their picture), they are pretending to be saint. Let them enjoy this thread, call Yoruba all sorts of names, we shall see who will cry las las. Their ESN now has created a false narration and mirage that they are super, they are sophisticated they are downgrading Yoruba security architecture, painting a narrative that their is more capable. We shall see how it we end and who is the real coward.

They are always masters of false narrations everywhere, when a narrative don't suit them, they will shout Lagos-ibadan media propaganda even if the media organization is not in the SW. Left to them they should be the only one left to rewrite the history of Nigeria and tell the whole world how they own every inch of Nigeria. When they can't dominate or have their way they shout marginalization

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by jimyjames(m): 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
Goke7:

yes only you guys are good, everybody else is bad. sheer nonsense!

grin cool counter facts with facts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by Obamaofusa: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
Amaechi2023:
are those people cowards or what??
despite their high numbers of banalawos and their cultist boys, they still allow slim fulani who's not strong enough to shoot rifle for minutes to chase them out of their community consistently.
if it was ambush, I might understand but when the ambush continues consistently.
then I can say outrightly that these people are cowards.
if na to attack innocent hausa traders to steal their goods, their muscle dey long but now Fulani when dey deal with them steady for bush, nothing them fit do.
rubbish..

Most people that fled to Benin Republic were originally from Benin Republic. Yewa is a border environment with Benin Republic. A walking distance kind of thing.

Hear one of the refugees:
One of the refugees in the camp in the district of Igana in Pobe, Benin Republic, Mr. Ezekiel Huntoh in a telephone conversation with Saturday Vanguard, said, “the Ogun State government has been appealing to us to come back home, but the only condition that will make us come back is the provision of accommodation. Government is calling on us to come back home, how will that be possible when we don’t have anything called houses. Government should first set up refugee camp for us so that we will have somewhere to lay our heads for the meantime before it fulfills its promise of building new houses for us”.

Mr Ezekiel Huntoh....An Egun just like the others who had made Yewa their home but simply went back when their houses were burnt by the coward shivering Fulanis...relying on the power of the FG but still attacking in the dead of the night.
Fulani cowards. Buhari will go.Don't worry.
Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by Redcrafton: 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
Goke7:

since the SE can't catch up with the SW in terms of livability and development, any destruction in the SW is a welcome development to the igbos, we saw this during the endsars crisis.

Have you ever seen any civil war where food blockade is used?

Even Hitler didn't use it.

At least Red Cross is helping out to help Yourba refugees in Benin.

In Biafran war, Awolowo advised the 29 years old Gowon to use blockade,stopping the Red Cross fro brining food....to win the war, when he couldn't defeat the soldiers.

No SW city is developed or more livable than any city in SE, outside Lagos.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by Redcrafton: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
atonement12:
They have seriously messed up the reputation of Igbo's.sad

Stop deviating the topic.

Anyone reading your post will think that this is a war between the Igbos and the Yorubas.

Face the Fulanis who are chasing you away from your villages into the refugee camp in Dahomey.

Your left the one hurting you and fighting the one advising you to be man enough...

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by emezuo17: 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
budaatum:
I just wonder why we call bandits of any form, Fulani. These bandits obviously had no cattle or they'd need to be wary of retaliation, so how was it assumed they are Fulanis and not just thieves and armed robbers?

I can assure you that if I wanted to be an armed robber today, I will learn some Fulani so that you'd all mistake my intention for Fulanization while I'm just robbing you for my daily bread. More fool you when you go looking for me in the North while I'm eating it right amongst you.
. You can't learn fulfude in a year or even ten years, they won't teach you, and even if you live amongst them, they will rather speak your own language, ask yourself why no hausa, gwari, nupe, jukun, chaba and other tribes up north who have assimilated with the fulanis for more than hundred years been able to speak or even understand fulfude.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by Redcrafton: 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
atonement12:
Did Nnamdi Kanu say anything that was new to any educated,Yorubas? It was news to Kanu's illiterate and semi-illiterate fans.

stop consoling yourself.

What are the educated Yorubas doing now to help their kinsmen in refugee camps...since they already knew this things, even before Kanu was born. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by Goke7: 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

Have you ever seen any civil war where food blockade is used?

Even Hitler didn't use it.

At least Red Cross is helping out to help Yourba refugees in Benin.

In Biafran war, Awolowo advised the 29 years old Gowon to use blockade,stopping the Red Cross fro brining food....to win the war, when he couldn't defeat the soldiers.

No SW city is developed or more livable than any city in SE, outside Lagos

Oh indeed, that's why you guys are in every town and village in the SW grin keep deceiving yourselves, no one believes your lies except you and your ilk

and yes we know the Awolowo ish is the reason you guys are happy with any woe that befalls the SW

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by Redcrafton: 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
Goke7:

Oh indeed, that's why you guys are in every town and village in the SW grin keep deceiving yourselves, no one believes your lies except you and your ilk

and yes we know the Awolowo ish is the reason you guys are happy with any woe that befalls the SW

Igbos being in your villages doesn't mean your villages are better.

They are there to make profit and develop the area and send the remaining home...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by jneutron4000: 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

Which Yoruba security architecture..are you blabbing about?

This same Igbos wanted to leave so you can have a strong Yoruba nation, but you back stabbed them, starved millions to death, so that they MUST not leave...and now you are running around for nothing.

I know you cheat beater is typing this from IDP camp..
enjoy the thread
Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by Redcrafton: 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
jneutron4000:
enjoy the thread

I am not here to enjoy the thread.

I am here to support you to take action, and stop chest beating.

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by Goke7: 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

Igbos being in your villages doesn't mean your villages are better.

They are there to make profit and develop the area and send the remaining home...

What a contradiction grin
Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by Goke7: 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

Which Yoruba security architecture..are you blabbing about?

This same Igbos wanted to leave so you can have a strong Yoruba nation, but you back stabbed them, starved millions to death, so that they MUST not leave...and now you are running around for nothing.

I know you cheat beater is typing this from Benin IDP camp..

Blame blame blame all the time, no one gets it right except the igbos
Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by shaboti: 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
Goke7:

since the SE can't catch up with the SW in terms of livability and development, any destruction in the SW is a welcome development to the igbos, we saw this during the endsars crisis.
smh same protest some of my Igbo brothers were killed in Lagos for, only for you snakes to turn around and blame Igbos for the destruction when we all knew it was your useless agberos/one million boys bandwagon that were responsible for it.

You insult Igbos at the slightest opportunity and then turn around to play victim here, it will not be well with you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by Goke7: 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
shaboti:
smh same protest some of my Igbo brothers were killed in Lagos for, only for you snakes to turn around and blame Igbos for the destruction when we all knew it was your useless agberos/one million boys bandwagon that were responsible for it.

You insult Igbos at the slightest opportunity and then turn around to play victim here, it will not be well with you.

Oh you're feeling the heat now grin
Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by goatgoat093: 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
shaboti:

Don't mind these refugees

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by 9japride(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
jneutron4000:
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't think Igbos are happy. Majority of Easterners want you guys to take action and stop trying to please the northerners. Northerners don't play fair especially the fulani people, they are brutal and vicious. I don't think the Igbos will take such inhumane actions melted on South westerners likely. The earlier the Yoruba nation leave politics aside and tackle this matter of bandit attacks seriously the better for them. Those guys are ready to bring in their vicious brothers to settle in areas that they conquered and thereby endangering the southern region as a whole. The north east is a crisis area and nobody prays for such to happen in any southern state because it will affect everyone irrespective of tribe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by Bishop(m): 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
Pochettino:
I predict over 3 million AFONJAS will be lost to this Fulani war once its finally over.

You statement above is very unfortunate it only revealed the very low side of your intelligence.
Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by Goke7: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't think Igbos are happy. Majority of Easterners want you guys to take action and stop trying to please the northerners. Northerners don't play fair especially the fulani people, they are brutal and vicious. I don't think the Igbos will take such inhumane actions melted on South westerners likely. The earlier the Yoruba nation leave politics aside and tackle this matter of bandit attacks seriously the better for them. Those guys are ready to bring in their vicious brothers to settle in areas that they conquered and thereby endangering the southern region as a whole. The north east is a crisis area and nobody prays for such to happen in any southern state because it will affect everyone irrespective of tribe.

Your point is funny, please which northerners? Did the igbos not line up behind atiku in the last election? If atiku was president, will he not be boss to obi? We are not deceived, this is how you guys are, when we accuse you of double standards you look for an excuse to divert. This is how the igbos claim they wanted to free awolowo through the 1966 coup. Who is deceiving who here?

And who says the SW will not address the bandit issue? Have there not been efforts over the months and years? is insecurity not in every corner of this country? Abeg swerve, tell the eastern governors to stop playing politics and also deal with the insecurity in the SE. Let everyone mind their business
Re: Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic by Redcrafton: 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
Goke7:

Blame blame blame all the time, no one gets it right except the igbos

Yes because they have foresight than others.

Would you know why Victor Banjo fought for the Biafrans?

Also when you were warned in 2015, you called them a wailer...remember?

But now you know better.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Umahi Endorses Atiku Abubakar, Plans 100% For PDP, Flays Mischief Makers / Flavour Of Africa Concert In Awka (Photos & Video) / Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.