Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Drunk Or Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drunk Or Feelings (246 Views)

Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drunk Or Feelings by Hollybratt(m): 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lastweek i was at the beer palour drinking beers there sat a beautiful lady behind me she was totaly drunk. I really fall for this lady because she was very beautiful, my mind said i should try to have a discussion with her. I followed my mind.
i sat in front of her and asked for her name, she didn't respond. I then shift a little closer to her and said" so baby can we interact together? She didn't even reply and was just looking my face, so i asked her why she was looking me without uttering a word? Then she stand up, she was about to fall so i quickly hold her at her back, she whispered in my ear" oboy i have feelings for you" i didn't know if she really mean it and has feelings for me, or she was saying what she doesn't know because she was drunk. I carried her to her house with the help of her Identity card. When i entered her room with her, she started taking off clothes. When i see this i found out she really meant it not drunk. I also put off my clothes, and found out it was a dream.. I almost cryyy
Re: Drunk Or Feelings by chatinent: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
Even in your dream, you still possessed the same weakling attributes.

You walked up to a drunk lady and asked her “can we interactive?”

She didn't respond.

You shifted closer and asked again “can we interact?”

Three drunken masters; the girl, you now, you in your dream.
Re: Drunk Or Feelings by Cutehector(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
cheesy funniest shît ever

(1) (Reply)

IQ Compatibility Is Important For Success In Relationships / Read This If You Are Suffering From Lust Of The Flesh / How Much Is A 2018 Fiverr Account Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.