Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! (1636 Views)

I'm A 100level Student, Can I Take My Laptop, With Me To Live In School? / Should I Sell My Phone To Pay My School Fees Or Face My Music Career / Should I Sell My Late Mother's House With Her Grave To Fund My Masters In UK? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by zealousayo(m): 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
Good day everyone...

I really need money to do some stuff e.g. travelling back to school, paying tuition, hostel rent, etc. I have tried my best to get the money, all to no avail... Searched for work but couldn't secure any, maybe due to my locations.

In order to meet the deadline of my tuition fee payment, I've decided to sell my laptop. The laptop has some issues like overheating, the speaker too is not working properly and the back up is not so strong.

Please anyone interested should should contact me. Please!!!

The spec of the laptop is:

Elitebook 8440p
500 HDD
8gb RAM
core i7

My location is Osun State.

Price: N70,000 (negotiable)

My contact: 07067495082

Re: I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by chatinent: 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
You didn't put a price.
Re: I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by zealousayo(m): 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
chatinent:
You didn't put a price.
70k sir...(it's negotiable)
Re: I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by Lovelyperson(m): 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
No picture?
Re: I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by Victoria938(f): 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
Picture?
Re: I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by zealousayo(m): 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
Victoria938:
Picture?
I've added the pictures ma.
Re: I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by zealousayo(m): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lovelyperson:
No picture?
I have added the picture sir
Re: I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by seanwilliam(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
zealousayo:

70k sir...(it's negotiable)

Source money from family and friends ( if you're good to them enough in your raining days, they should come to your help atall atall )
Brand new of this laptop is around 450k .. UK of this laptop is nothing less down 250k if e dey good condtion ..

I understand your condition sha.. I just bought a brand new corei5, I for buy am from u and top the amount for u self
Re: I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by seanwilliam(m): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
I dont know why but I feel bad seeing u wanting to sell the pc at such ridiculous price

1 Like

Re: I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by zealousayo(m): 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
seanwilliam:

Source money from family and friends ( if you're good to them enough in your raining days, they should come to your help atall atall )
Brand new of this laptop is around 450k .. UK of this laptop is nothing less down 250k if e dey good condtion ..

I understand your condition sha.. I just bought a brand new corei5, I for buy am from u and top the amount for u self

Seriously, I don't think I have any family I can call... Talking of the father's side, I don't know any of them. I and my brothers are singlehandedly brought up by our mum, and her relatives are not financially buoyant.

My friends too are not that financially okay... Seriously, things are not easy here, but we thank God for the gift of life.

Thank you for your words. God bless you sir

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by zealousayo(m): 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
seanwilliam:
I dont know why but I feel bad seeing u wanting to sell the pc at such ridiculous price

That's the situation I found myself... my folks have returned to school, I'm still here at home due to lack of funds. Life Sha...
Re: I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by abumeinben(m): 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
zealousayo:
Good day everyone...

I really need money to do some stuff e.g. travelling back to school, paying tuition, hostel rent, etc. I have tried my best to get the money, all to no avail... Searched for work but couldn't secure any, maybe due to my locations.

In order to meet the deadline of my tuition fee payment, I've decided to sell my laptop. The laptop has some issues like overheating, the speaker too is not working properly and the back up is not so strong.

Elitebook 8440p
500 HDD
8gb RAM
core i7

60k?
Re: I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by 1x2x3: 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
seanwilliam:

Brand new of this laptop is around 450k .. [b]UK of this laptop is nothing less down 250k [/b]if e dey good condtion ..

You guys on this NL dey very funny sha.

7 Likes

Re: I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by zealousayo(m): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
abumeinben:

60k?

Let's talk on WhatsApp sir.

My number is up there.
Re: I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by DMechy: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
seanwilliam:

wink cheesy See marketing strategy. This second generation pc. You no know wetin you dey talk. Na 1m i bought mine last week

9 Likes

Re: I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by MikeMicheal(m): 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
zealousayo:

Let me pay 30K or go and eat it.

6 Likes

Re: I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by MikeMicheal(m): 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
seanwilliam:

Brand new of this laptop is around 450k
.. UK of this laptop is nothing less down 250k if e dey good condtion ..

No, the brand new is 50Million.

You think you can fool us abi?

Replying yourself with your second account and inflating the price.

Stupid marketing strategy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by timibare(m): 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
Please nobody should pay without seeing what they wanna buy....corei7 500hhd for 70k and still negotiable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by zealousayo(m): 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
MikeMicheal:
No, the brand new is 50Million.

You think you can fool us abi?

Replying yourself with your second account and inflating the price.

Stupid marketing strategy.

The person you quoted and I are two different persons. That's not my second moniker or whatever. He was just replying to my post.
Re: I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by zealousayo(m): 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
timibare:
Please nobody should pay without seeing what they wanna buy....corei7 500hhd for 70k and still negotiable

It's the situation I found that myself that made want to sell it like that. It's not as if I'm okay with it.

By the way, someone here on Nairaland supported me with 30k. Help me appreciate him.

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by PAWG(m): 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
timibare:

It’s elitebook 8440 man, that’s like 3 or 4 generations ago.
Re: I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by slimanyd: 6:22am On Mar 14, 2021
DMechy:

wink cheesy See marketing strategy. This second generation pc. You no know wetin you dey talk. Na 1m i bought mine last week

Lol. Nah so one man use style take scam people in one other thread like that, same format of needing help and he wills to sell his TV for 50k , Afterwards , someone came to buttress him and said woah ,Why not ask someone in ur family that the TV is way way more than that in Price ,Nah so, one good samaritan take help the guy out o. The dude said he will pay back the money in February ,Nah March ending we dey go so, the scammt is yet to pay his helper back. I think yahoo guys are now using these format to lure and curry favour from the gullible ones who are very emotional at heart . Left to me, bring ur car to my house as collateral and I will give u the money.

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by MikeMicheal(m): 8:40am On Mar 14, 2021
slimanyd:

Lol. Nah so one man use style take scam people in one other thread like that, same format of needing help and he wills to sell his TV for 50k , Afterwards , someone came to buttress him and said woah ,Why not ask someone in ur family that the TV is way way more than that in Price ,Nah so, one good samaritan take help the guy out o. The dude said he will pay back the money in February ,Nah March ending we dey go so, the scammt is yet to pay his helper back. I think yahoo guys are now using these format to lure and curry favour from the gullible ones who are very emotional at heart . Left to me, bring ur car to my house as collateral and I will give u the money.
Can you imagine
Re: I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by lilachiever(m): 9:32am On Mar 14, 2021
seanwilliam:

London used 250K?

Guy, if no be joke you dey then you dey ment, no cap.

UK used of that lappy no pass 80K

1 Like

Re: I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by zealousayo(m): 11:47am On Mar 14, 2021
slimanyd:

I'm not using any format here sir. The guy replied to my post as you also did.

By the way, someone here helped me with 30k... I have been on Nairaland for over 5 years. Why will I want to scam people?
Re: I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by luminouz(m): 11:53am On Mar 14, 2021
seanwilliam:

Damn straight. Laptops are gold now. I bought one like his in January(though it's 1TB and touch enabled) for 180k. Every new one I tried purchasing is like 400-550k.
This country is fuqed

1 Like

Re: I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by luminouz(m): 11:55am On Mar 14, 2021
1x2x3:

You guys on this NL dey very funny sha.
I know seanwilliam. He ain't the OP. undecided
Re: I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by 1x2x3: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2021
luminouz:

I know seanwilliam. He ain't the OP. undecided

I didn't say he's the op.... He doesn't just have a clue about laptops to have made that statement.
Re: I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by eddiense: 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
zealousayo:
Good day everyone...

Elitebook 8440p
500 HDD
8gb RAM
core i7

50k pick up tomorrow
Re: I Need To Sell My Laptop Urgently!!! by DMechy: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
slimanyd:

grin The bring your car part

(1) (Reply)

Ex Fggc Ibusa S Corner / Please Need Help Kindly Let Me Know If P-degree Form Is Available In Any School / Ume Direct Entry 2010/2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.