Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

“i Was Raped 5 Times” – Iyabo Ojo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “i Was Raped 5 Times” – Iyabo Ojo (652 Views)

Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue / Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i Was Raped 5 Times” – Iyabo Ojo by Erib2: 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
“I WAS RAPED 5 TIMES” – IYABO OJO

Popular Nollywood actress and producer, Iyabo Ojo, has opened up on how she was brutally raped five times.

The 43 year old beauty recently revealed that the pain she goes through as a woman living with the memory of being molested five times will never go away.

Iyabo Ojo shared her story on the recent episode of: “Bare it all with I Y.”

Ojo revealed that she was first raped at the age of 14 but refused to tell anyone because it was like a taboo to be raped at that time.

https://theconscienceng.com/i-was-raped-5-times-iyabo-ojo/

Re: “i Was Raped 5 Times” – Iyabo Ojo by tit(f): 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Only you oo?
Re: “i Was Raped 5 Times” – Iyabo Ojo by RRodwave(m): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Calls FBI To Report His US Based Fraudster Friend After The Friend / Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters In EFCC Net In Abuja / JUST IN! Nigerian Police Kill ‘dragon’ (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.