Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Tinubu Endorses RUGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Endorses RUGA (2307 Views)

SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi / Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
As part of his solution to farmer herders crisis and security threats, Bola Ahmed stated in his solution to the crisis amongst others, his support for RUGA as seen below:

"2. Help the herders’ transition to more sedentary but more profitable methods of cattle-rearing. Unoccupied public land can be fenced into grazing areas or ranches and leased to herders on a very low-cost, nominal basis. The leasing is not intended to penalize herders. Rather, the nominal fee is intended to ensure the herders are invested in the project and incentivized (by reason of their investment) to use the land provided. This aspect will also mitigate any resentment over herders being given land for free. Government, in turn, being a responsible lessor, must help with supplemental feed and water in these areas. This will enable herders to better maintain and care for their livestock thus enhancing their incomes. Herders can augment income by becoming suppliers to the leather goods industry. Additionally, herders can also develop a more symbiotic relationship with farmers by, for example, trading animal compost to the farmer in exchange for animal feed."

If above is not RUGA, please tell me what is!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Mabizeka: 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
Tinubu is a shameless old hag that will never end well

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Monogamy: 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
grin cheesy

As expected, Tinubu's words must be twisted by upper Iweka people.

Wondering how many threads would go with this...

Upper Iweka people have seen something to discuss at tomorrow village square meeting... grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
Monogamy:
grin cheesy

No, it is Yewa idp camp in Benin Republic that I am posting from.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Monogamy: 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
Amitez:

No, it is Yewa idp camp in Benin Republic that I am posting from.

Try and be coherent with the topic at hand

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
I think Tinubu should be given a chance,he's a good leader and he did well for Lagos but my preferred candidate is Atiku if PDP zone presidency to the north

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by chatinent: 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
Tinubu:

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by PureMe01: 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
walahi,the thread below wan kill me with laff grin grin
Igbos are WICKED! grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6457523/herdsmen-chase-ogun-residents-benin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by EMMY76: 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
He is obviously trying to convince the fulanis for his presidential ambition.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by stonemasonn: 5:07am On Mar 14, 2021
OP He said lease the land,....not dash.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 14, 2021
Monogamy:
grin cheesy

Upper Iweka people have seen something to discuss at tomorrow village square meeting... grin

I was just about to say the same thing. Very wicked and hateful lot. Leave out everything Tinubu suggested, including the State and communal policing we all agree is vital, to pick one suggestion and twist such to make it appear Tinubu supports Fulani inhabiting the South.

All that done to demonize the man before Nigerian.

I think Tinubu would be best served pushing for the separation of Nigeria. At least he would then leave a lasting legacy of being a founding father of Oduduwa Republic rather than suffer for Nigeria that is a nation of ethnocentric, hypocritical and wicked individuals plus two-faced ingrates and mischief-maker.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 14, 2021
stonemasonn:
OP He said lease the land,....not dash.

You think the OP is unaware of what you reveal? Everything, including his obvious omissions, is deliberate.

He wants this to be a 50 page thread of insult against Tinubu and the demonization of his character as Nigeria's enemy 'numero uno'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by surgical: 7:04am On Mar 14, 2021
Oshigun:

I was just about to say the same thing. Very wicked and hateful lot. Leave out everything Tinubu suggested, including the State and communal policing we all agree is vital, to pick one suggestion and twist such to make it appear Tinubu supports Fulani inhabiting the South.

I think Tinubu would be best served pushing for the separation of Nigeria. At least he would then leave a lasting legacy of being a founding father of Oduduwa Republic rather than suffer for Nigeria that is a nation of ethnocentric, hypocritical and wicked indicisuals plus two-faced ingrates and mischief-maker.
what did he twist did he add or remove anything from the statement?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 14, 2021
surgical:
what did he twist did he add or remove anything from the statement?

Ask one of your kinsmen. I don't waste my time on mischief-makers who can never stand up for what/who is right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by surgical: 7:24am On Mar 14, 2021
Oshigun:

Ask one of your kinsmen. I don't waste my time on mischief-makers who can never stand up for what/who is right.
But that is what your tinubu is,am a Yoruba man,we don't see tinubu standing with us except for his interest,if he is not asking where are the cows,he is advocating for ruga,we know where his interest lies.But it's God that gives power and he gives to whom he chooses.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 14, 2021
Monogamy:
grin cheesy

Shut the hell up. It's the common people like you that will still suffer the consequences of these events been advocated by selfish minded politicians like tinubu and orji kalu. How many of these politicians are living in idp camps in borno ? Or displaced by herdsmen in ogun? How many politicians have lost a loved one to police brutality or banditry ? Yet when someone talk about good governance, you fools turn it to an ethnic thing - haven't you Yorubas learnt anything from making buhari president as a result of tribalism ?

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Monogamy: 7:32am On Mar 14, 2021
surgical:
But that is what your tinubu is,am a Yoruba man,we don't see tinubu standing with us except for his interest,if he is not asking where are the cows,he is advocate for ruga,we know where his interest lies.But it's God that gives power and he gives to whom he chooses.

At least, Tinubu has finally said something about the herdsmen issue, when should we be expecting Atiku's response or he is not concerned?
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Monogamy: 7:33am On Mar 14, 2021
eduj:

Shut the hell up. It's the common people like you that will still suffer the consequences of these events been advocated by selfish minded politicians like tinubu and orji kalu. How many of these politicians are living in idp camps in borno ? Or displaced by herdsmen in ogun? How many politicians have lost a loved one to police brutality or banditry ? Yet when someone talk about good governance, you fools turn it to an ethnic thing - haven't you Yorubas learnt anything from making buhari president as a result of tribalism ?

What has your lawd and saviour, Atiku said about herdsmen crisis?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by surgical: 7:40am On Mar 14, 2021
Monogamy:

At least, Tinubu has finally said something about the herdsmen issue, when should we be expecting Atiku's response or he is not concerned?
Atiku is a Fulani man, their loyalty is first to their tribe.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Monogamy: 7:41am On Mar 14, 2021
surgical:
Atiku is a Fulani man, their loyalty is first to their tribe.

And this is the same Atiku some of you are wishing to contest again in 2023.

Is that not a confusion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Gandollaar(f): 7:46am On Mar 14, 2021
Oshigun:

I think Tinubu would be best served pushing for the separation of Nigeria. At least he would then leave a lasting legacy of being a founding father of Oduduwa Republic rather than suffer for Nigeria that is a nation of ethnocentric, hypocritical and wicked individuals plus two-faced ingrates and mischief-maker.
. grin
Oshigun:

. Lol
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Gandollaar(f): 7:48am On Mar 14, 2021
Monogamy:

And this is the same Atiku some of you are wishing to contest again in 2023.

Is that not a confusion?
Tinubu has endorsed Ruga. No difference from Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 14, 2021
Monogamy:

What has your lawd and saviour, Atiku said about herdsmen crisis?
Typical Yoruba e-worrior tactics of shifting the goal post

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Monogamy: 7:50am On Mar 14, 2021
Gandollaar:
Tinubu has endorsed Ruga. No difference from Atiku

And do you have any contrary suggestion to that?
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 14, 2021
Monogamy:

He is too busy enjoying his harem of women in Dubai to have time for Nigeria's problem even when he is the official leader of the opposition Party who must take the lead by suggesting what the PDP would do differently if in charge.

Atiku will show up at the PDP Primaries in 2022 and I can bet any money he will have the support of the hateful and hypocritical OP and others speaking similarly.
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Gandollaar(f): 7:55am On Mar 14, 2021
Monogamy:

And do you have any contrary suggestion to that?
A part of the so called large expanse of land that produces food for over 200m Nigerians can be converted to ranches.

No Ruga in Igboland and any governor that makes the mistake to set up one in the East would have himself to blame.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Zenithpeak(m): 7:57am On Mar 14, 2021
Tinubu is thinking about himself and his ambition only. He thought the only way to achieve his lifetime dream is by worshipping and identifying with Fulanis and the north rather than facing the truth.

Those people will expose you and drag that your ambition through mud, then, make a mockery of you.... You refuse to identify with your people in this time distress but painting a picture of paradise for your tormentors...... The south in general will know how to handle fulani issue when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Gandollaar(f): 7:57am On Mar 14, 2021
Oshigun:

He is too busy enjoying his harem of women in Dubai to have time for Nigeria's problem even when he is the official leader of the opposition Party who must take the lead by suggesting what the PDP would do differently if in charge.

Atiku will show up at the PDP Primaries in 2022 and I can bet any money he will have the support of the hateful and hypocritical OP and others speaking similarly.
Stop hating on Atiku!

He is not the reason for Tinubus ordeal in the hands of the cabal ably led by Malami!

Stop fishing for idiots Baba Oshigun!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by AlafinofOyo: 7:59am On Mar 14, 2021
Tinubu is a criminal
every Omoluwabi hates him including me the paramount Oba in Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Monogamy: 8:00am On Mar 14, 2021
Gandollaar:
A part of the so called large expanse of land that produces food for over 200m Nigerians can be converted to ranches.

No Ruga in Igboland and any governor that makes the mistake to set up one in the East would have himself to blame.

I have never been in support of Ruga and still don't have any interest in supporting it.

Cow rearing is a private business which FG should stay out of . If the herdsmen can not afford to have a ranch for their cows, then that means the cow business is no longer lucrative.. They should go and look for other job.

Borno state alone can accommodate all the planned ranching across Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secession Threat Has Cause Fulani militia To Retreat From South West / The REAL Reason Biafra Will Not Exist / Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.