Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Tinubu Endorses RUGA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Endorses RUGA (2332 Views)

SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi / Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 14, 2021
Monogamy:

And do you have any contrary suggestion to that?

Did Tinubu even endorse RUGA for those who know comprehensively what RUGA is? Also, is this suggestion of Tinubu not one out of four that are holistically linked solutions that should work convergently to address the situation Nigeria is facing?

Ask yourself whether those who pretend Tinubu only suggested RUGA, while they ignore other linked solutions BAT touted, really want an end to this Fulani problem or whether they prefer to keep pouring petrol so the fire rages more to become uncontrollable in the end.

Why would any sane, rational and well-meaning person act as these guys do day in and day out? 24/7 and 365 days a year?
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Gandollaar(f): 8:01am On Mar 14, 2021
Tinubu planned on diverting attention from the ongoing investigation against him by Malami and his boys at EFCC by endorsing Ruga

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by AlafinofOyo: 8:03am On Mar 14, 2021
Gandollaar:
Tinubu planned on diverting attention from the ongoing investigation against him by Malami and his boys at EFCC by endorsing Ruga
Tinubu is a criminal bastard

But God bless malami

Btw I want to add you to my wife lists kiss

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Monogamy: 8:04am On Mar 14, 2021
Oshigun:

Did Tinubu even endorse RUGA for those who know comprehensively what RUGA is? Also, is this suggestion of Tinubu not one out of four that are holistically linked solutions that should work convergently to address the situation Nigeria is facing?

Ask yourself whether those who pretend Tinubu only suggested RUGA, while they ignore other linked solutions BAT touted, really want an end to this Fulani problem or whether they prefer to keep pouring petrol so the fire rages more to become uncontrollable in the end.

Why would any sane, rational and well-meaning person act as these guys do day in and day out? 24/7 and 365 days a year?

I purposefully asked that cos I also noticed that was 1 suggestion out of 4.

I said it earlier, whatever Tinubu says must be twisted by Upper Iweka people

Funnily, we have so many bright minds amongst them but the hatred has blinded their hearts towards others..
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by AlafinofOyo: 8:05am On Mar 14, 2021
Monogamy:

I have never been in support of Ruga and still don't have any interest in supporting it.

Cow rearing is a private business which FG should stay out of . If the herdsmen can not afford to have a ranch for their cows, then that means the cow business is no longer lucrative.. They should go and look for other job.

Borno state alone can accommodate all the planned ranching across Nigeria.
Monogamy why are you stalking my wife to be angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 14, 2021
Gandollaar:
Stop hating on Atiku!

He is not the reason for Tinubus ordeal in the hands of the cabal ably led by Malami!

Stop fishing for idiots Baba Oshigun!

Is Atiku officially the leader of the opposition or not? A yes or no would do. Just answer that or shut up. We Nigerians parade brilliance universally and crass imbecility at home in Nigeria.

Where in the world do you see opostion leaders behave as Atiku does, and the citizens say nothing, only for the populace to be totally focused on an individual who aspires to the top job of the Country yet has not officially declared his intention to stand in any election?

Can the opposition political leader in even Togo be domiciled abroad for years, neglecting the nation's problems, to then turn up for election every four years like clockwork?
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Monogamy: 8:08am On Mar 14, 2021
AlafinofOyo:
Monogamy why are you stalking my wife to be angry

Hahahahahaha... You better be careful of what you wish for.

Would you date/marry a character like Patience Nzokwo in real life?
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by selemempe: 8:20am On Mar 14, 2021
Oshigun:

I was just about to say the same thing. Very wicked and hateful lot. Leave out everything Tinubu suggested, including the State and communal policing we all agree is vital, to pick one suggestion and twist such to make it appear Tinubu supports Fulani inhabiting the South.

All that done to demonize the man before Nigerian.

I think Tinubu would be best served pushing for the separation of Nigeria. At least he would then leave a lasting legacy of being a founding father of Oduduwa Republic rather than suffer for Nigeria that is a nation of ethnocentric, hypocritical and wicked individuals plus two-faced ingrates and mischief-maker.
this what 90% of igbos want. Let yoruba go...let igbo go.
But no! Yorubas want to die on top one nonsense Nigeria. Having said that, I must say that you seem rather pained

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by selemempe: 8:22am On Mar 14, 2021
Oshigun:

whether yoruba Móslems want it or not, Nigeria must divide

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by StreetFight: 8:25am On Mar 14, 2021
Zzor:
I think Tinubu should be given a chance,he's a good leader and he did well for Lagos but my preferred candidate is Atiku if PDP zone presidency to the north

Only a mentally unstable person will think this way

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 14, 2021
selemempe:

Lol. You Igbos never tire of this fruitless "Yoruba moslem" angle you are always working?
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by StreetFight: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2021
selemempe:

Igbo Christian, watch yourself before you find yourself nakked at Upper Iweka Main Market
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Gandollaar(f): 8:26am On Mar 14, 2021
Oshigun:

Is Atiku officially the leader of the opposition or not? A yes or no would do. Just answer that or shut up. We Nigerians parade brilliance universally and crass imbecility at home in Nigeria.

Where in the world do you see opostion leaders behave as Atiku does, and the citizens say nothing, only for the populace to be totally focused on an individual who aspires to the top job of the Country yet has not officially declared his intention to stand in any election?

Can the opposition political leader in even Togo be domiciled abroad for years, neglecting the nation's problems, to then turn up for election every four years like clockwork?
. You can pose your questions to Atiku when you see him.

We know who is who, just so you know.

You are trying too hard, but ofo ni gbogbo re jasi.

Tinubu is the self acclaimed APC national leader, first of it's kind even when there's a sitting president from same party, so you see, he's not an ordinary APC member.

Tinubu single handedly foisted the failure you yorubas have now rejected on Nigerians. A serial failure whom he himself totally rejected in the past. With the present situation of things under this government, I join millions of others in saying...

Tinubu thunder faya your smelling buccal cavity!

Your vituperation about where an opposition leader must be domiciled is unbelievably poor of you!

This is how you know paid louts. they can say anything in defense of their paymaster LMAO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by selemempe: 9:25am On Mar 14, 2021
Oshigun:

Lol. You Igbos never tire of this fruitless "Yoruba moslem" angle you are always working?
because it's yoruba Móslems that are always supporting one yeye Sokoto caliphate. They even made him their paramount ruler.
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by selemempe: 9:26am On Mar 14, 2021
StreetFight:

Igbo Christian, watch yourself before you find yourself nakked at Upper Iweka Main Market
I'm already at upper iweka. And I'm telling you Nigeria must break. You Yoro Móslems can't keep putting the south down because of Koran
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 14, 2021
Gandollaar:
. You can pose your questions to Atiku when you see him.

We know who is who, just so you know.

You are trying too hard, but ofo ni gbogbo re jasi.

Tinubu is the self acclaimed APC national leader, first of it's kind even when there's a sitting president from same party, so you see, he's not an ordinary APC member.

Tinubu single handedly foisted the failure you yorubas have now rejected on Nigerians. A serial failure whom he himself totally rejected in the past. With the present situation of things under this government, I join millions of others in saying...

Tinubu thunder faya your smelling buccal cavity!

Your vituperation about where an opposition leader must be domiciled is unbelievably poor of you!

This is how you know paid louts. they can say anything in defense of their paymaster LMAO.

Stop being a coward and answer the question. Is Atiku the official leader of Nigeria's opposition Party? A simple yes or no will do.

Answer and stop getting wet down there (assuming you're even female as claimed) over Tinubu matter. He is not the only politician in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 14, 2021
selemempe:
I'm already at upper iweka. And I'm telling you Nigeria must break. You Yoro Móslems can't keep putting the south down because of Koran

When Nigeria breaks you better have plans for the 10 million plus Igbos in the SW. They will not have automatic right to remain in the SW so worry about that reality.

The 1 million Yorubas outside the SW will not be a problem for us to assimilate especially given how wonderfully 'light' (fuye in Yoruba cool ) the SW will be after we expel Igbos and Northerners from our Oduduwa Republic.
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Gandollaar(f): 9:54am On Mar 14, 2021
Monogamy:

I have never been in support of Ruga and still don't have any interest in supporting it.

Cow rearing is a private business which FG should stay out of . If the herdsmen can not afford to have a ranch for their cows, then that means the cow business is no longer lucrative.. They should go and look for other job.

Borno state alone can accommodate all the planned ranching across Nigeria.
So if you agree with me, why is political Tinubu not seeing it that way?
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by selemempe: 9:55am On Mar 14, 2021
Oshigun:

When Nigeria breaks you better have plans for the 10 million plus Igbos in the SW. They will not have automatic right to remain in the SW so worry about that reality.

The 1 million Yorubas outside the SW will not be a problem for us to assimilate especially given how wonderfully 'light' (fuye in Yoruba cool ) the SW will be after we expel Igbos and Northerners from our Oduduwa Republic.
good for you. So how come you guys are not advocating for break up? Why are you hating IPOB when they are even helping you?
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Gandollaar(f): 9:58am On Mar 14, 2021
Oshigun:

Stop being a coward and answer the question. Is Atiku the official leader of Nigeria's opposition Party? A simple yes or no will do.

Answer and stop getting wet down there (assuming you're even female as claimed) over Tinubu matter. He is not the only politician in Nigeria.
Hahaha..

Oshibobo I'm female lmao

Getting wet down there? Men too get wet down there. If a man loves you, the sight of your nipples alone makes his projectile emit fluid immediately lol

But I can't wet for Tinubus sake, and neither for a faceless BMC like you lol
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by SarkinYarki: 10:02am On Mar 14, 2021
Zzor:
I think Tinubu should be given a chance,he's a good leader and he did well for Lagos but my preferred candidate is Atiku if PDP zone presidency to the north

What part of Lagos did he do well for? You people just come out a d yap nonsense..name the part of Lagos he did well for ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Gandollaar(f): 10:03am On Mar 14, 2021
AlafinofOyo:
Tinubu is a criminal bastard
But God bless malami

Btw I want to add you to my wife lists kiss
Why do I think you are babaramota80?

If only you were the real alaafin.
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Olatomiwami(m): 10:04am On Mar 14, 2021
Monogamy:
grin cheesy

As expected, Tinubu's words must be twisted by upper Iweka people.

Wondering how many threads would go with this...

Upper Iweka people have seen something to discuss at tomorrow village square meeting... grin

These people must b smoking a particular weeds that makes them behaves irrationally.
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 14, 2021
Gandollaar:
Hahaha..

Oshibobo I'm female lmao

Getting wet down there? Men too get wet down there. If a man loves you, the sight of your nipples alone makes his projectile emit fluid immediately lol

But I can't wet for Tinubus sake, and neither for a faceless BMC like you lol

Lol. You still refuse to answer the question. There I was thinking women are more straightforward compared to men.

In the end you are just exposed as another dishonest charlatan who will not tell us whether they accept that Atiku is the official leader of the Nigerian political opposition or not.
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Gandollaar(f): 10:06am On Mar 14, 2021
SarkinYarki:

What part of Lagos did he do well for? You people just come out a d yap nonsense..name the part of Lagos he did well for ?
Skyscrapers of refuse which were popular in Lagos started to disappear during his tenure and he ran governance as a fiefdom. Dude try nau

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Esn Nurse Killed By Security Agents / IPOB FOOLISHNESS: “We Don’t Want Biafra Anymore”-IGBOS / AGF Malami Duped Me Into Signing Warrant For Justice Mary Odili-Chief Magistrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.