Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Tinubu Endorses RUGA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Endorses RUGA (2318 Views)

SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi / Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by AlafinofOyo: 10:08am On Mar 14, 2021
Gandollaar:
Why do I think you are babaramota80?

If only you were the real alaafin.
cheesy
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by SarkinYarki: 10:08am On Mar 14, 2021
Gandollaar:
Skyscrapers of refuse which were popular in Lagos started to disappear during his tenure and he ran governance as a fiefdom. Dude try nau

Lagos is still very dirty with heaps of garbage decorating most road medians, zero pipe borne water, very bad roads ,lack of roads , heavy insecurity in most places ...there is nothing Tinubu has done than enrich himself

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Gandollaar(f): 10:16am On Mar 14, 2021
Oshigun:

Lol. You still refuse to answer the question. There I was thinking women are more straightforward compared to men.

In the end you are just exposed as another dishonest charlatan who will not tell us whether they accept that Atiku is the official leader of the Nigerian political opposition or not.
C'mon mahn!

I should really answer that?

I'll indulge you since you won't quit acting like a stubborn kid who doesn't know when he's beaten and walk away.

Atiku is not the official leader of opposition in Nigeria.

Jonathan is, for reasons I hope you won't ask me to explain cos I don't have that time now.

Unlike in APC where Tinubu is the national leader of APC inspite of a sitting presidiot, Atiku is not the official leader of opposition. Same way sowore is a member of his AAC, but does his activities represent that of his political party?
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by alfasexy: 10:19am On Mar 14, 2021
Amitez:

No, it is Yewa idp camp in Benin Republic that I am posting from.

It's not IDP but refugee camp.

IPD is when displaced inside one's country. Refugee is when chased to another country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Gandollaar(f): 10:19am On Mar 14, 2021
Olatomiwami:

These people must b smoking a particular weeds that makes them behaves irrationally.
Let them continue smoking their weed while we keep marching to IDP camps in Benin republic

Kk alfasexy, your definition is taken into account.
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 14, 2021
selemempe:
good for you. So how come you guys are not advocating for break up? Why are you hating IPOB when they are even helping you?

I personally would have nothing against IPOB if Kanu had not anchored his initial Biafra sales pitch, years ago, on demonizing the Yorubas to Igbos who seemed to love and lap up his hate speech against us.

That was when it became clear to me that most Igbos hate Yorubas and just needed a hate preacher like Kanu to articulate and announce that hatred .

If IPOB had faced the government of Nigeria alone, and left Yorubas out of their agitation then I would wish them luck. Even today, has a single Igbo here mentioned ESN without mocking Amotekun or Yorubas? How do you then want even the most liberal Yoruba to wish ESN well?

As per advocating for break up, how many times must we tell you that Yorubas, unlike Igbos, don't hate ordinary Nigerians and that we will only advocate for break up if our position as equal stakeholders in Nigeria is no longer tenable?

Yorubas, like myself, show consistency with how we supported Buhari previously yet are now favourably disposed to a Yoruba nation because Yorubas are being killed, maimed, raped and intimidated in their region of origin because a compromised and partisan Fulani is President.

We have not always agitated to leave Nigeria as Igbos have. Even today we don't want to leave Nigeria because we are a difficult people who cannot get along with others they cannot subjugate as Igbos are.

We wan't to leave if our way of life, security and wellbeing is no longer assured and we will continue to be vulnerable because we are under a Nigerian federal government not committed to doing right by all Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by alfasexy: 10:23am On Mar 14, 2021
Gandollaar:
Let them continue smoking their weed while we keep marching to IDP camps in Benin republic

Kk alfasexy, your definition is taken into account.

it's not my definition.

Refugees are people who have fled war, violence, conflict or persecution and have crossed an international border to find safety in another country.
https://www.unhcr.org/uk/what-is-a-refugee.html
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Gandollaar(f): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Lagos is still very dirty with heaps of garbage decorating most road medians, zero pipe borne water, very bad roads ,lack of roads , heavy insecurity in most places ...there is nothing Tinubu has done than enrich himself
One would think the giant brooms mounted at diff location would be put to good use.
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Gandollaar(f): 10:25am On Mar 14, 2021
alfasexy:

it's not my definition.

Refugees are people who have fled war, violence, conflict or persecution and have crossed an international border to find safety in another country.
https://www.unhcr.org/uk/what-is-a-refugee.html
Ok. But thanks anyway.
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by SarkinYarki: 10:28am On Mar 14, 2021
Gandollaar:
One would think the giant brooms mounted at diff location would be put to good use.

Hahahah lol
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by alfasexy: 10:28am On Mar 14, 2021
Gandollaar:
Ok. But thanks anyway.

I don't need your thanks.
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 14, 2021
Gandollaar:
C'mon mahn!

I should really answer that?

I'll indulge you since you won't quit acting like a stubborn kid who doesn't know when he's beaten and walk away.

Atiku is not the official leader of opposition in Nigeria.

Jonathan is, for reasons I hope you won't ask me to explain cos I don't have that time now.

Unlike in APC where Tinubu is the national leader of APC inspite of a sitting presidiot, Atiku is not the official leader of opposition. Same way sowore is a member of his AAC, but does his activities represent that of his political party?

Lol. You're already showing cowardice by asking in advance not to be prompted to explain this unbelievably ridiculous statement.

I knew you'd do this and fall into a hole which will expose how you Igbos are only able to think sentimentally.

Atkku won the last PDP Primaries which made him the leaders of the opposition Party. He lost the election but remains the head of the PDP Party officially till the next primaries where he will either be retained or deposed. That is how it works universally.

How Jonathan can feature in this discussion, in your mind, just confirms what I say about you Igbos and why you make incredibly insane judgement such as demanding greater input from Tinubu while you have no issue with Atiku, the official leader of the opposition, remaining silent over Nigeria's urgent woes and challenges.
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Olatomiwami(m): 10:33am On Mar 14, 2021
surgical:
what did he twist did he add or remove anything from the statement?

U people are just low life, tell me, have u ever seen any SWesterners devoting so much energy on SE politicians with their below level performance and looting. U are just mad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Gandollaar(f): 10:33am On Mar 14, 2021
Oshigun:

Lol. You're already showing cowardice by asking in advance not to be prompted to explain this unbelievably ridiculous statement.

I knew you'd do this and fall into a hole which will expose how you Igbos are only able to think sentimentally.

Atkku won the last PDP Primaries which made him the leaders of the opposition Party. He lost the election but remains the head of the PDP Party officially till the next primaries where he will either be retained or deposed. That is how it works universally.

How Jonathan can feature in this discussion, in your mind, just confirms what I say about you Igbos and why you make incredibly insane judgement such as demanding greater input from Tinubu while you have no issue with Atiku, the official leader of the opposition, remaining silent over Nigeria's urgent woes and challenges.
. Lmao
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Gandollaar(f): 10:35am On Mar 14, 2021
alfasexy:

I don't need your thanks.
Ok. Duly withdrawn.
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by selemempe: 10:49am On Mar 14, 2021
Oshigun:

I personally would have nothing against IPOB if Kanu had not anchored his initial Biafra sales pitch, years ago, on demonizing the Yorubas to Igbos who seemed to love and lap up his hate speech against us.

That was when it became clear to me that most Igbos hate Yorubas and just needed a hate preacher like Kanu to articulate and announce that hatred .

If IPOB had faced the government of Nigeria alone, and left Yorubas out of their agitation then I would wish them luck. Even today, has a single Igbo here mentioned ESN without mocking Amotekun or Yorubas? How do you then want even the most liberal Yoruba to wish ESN well?

As per advocating for break up, how many times must we tell you that Yorubas, unlike Igbos, don't hate ordinary Nigerians and that we will only advocate for break up if our position as equal stakeholders in Nigeria is no longer tenable?

Yorubas, like myself, show consistency with how we supported Buhari previously yet are now favourably disposed to a Yoruba nation because Yorubas are being killed, maimed, raped and intimidated in their region of origin because a compromised and partisan Fulani is President.

We have not always agitated to leave Nigeria as Igbos have. Even today we don't want to leave Nigeria because we are a difficult people who cannot get along with others they cannot subjugate as Igbos are.

We wan't to leave if our way of life, security and wellbeing is no longer assured and we will continue to be vulnerable because we are under a Nigerian federal government not committed to doing right by all Nigerians.
so in essence... you want to leech onto Nigeria for as long as possible... instead of going to build your utopia Lagos were you will chase ibos away. Lol. A confused tribe I dare say
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by surgical: 10:55am On Mar 14, 2021
Olatomiwami:

U people are just low life, tell me, have u ever seen any SWesterners devoting so much energy on SE politicians with their below level performance and looting. U are just mad.
oga you are a big fool,always SE because you don't have brains,most people here against tinubu are northerners and Yorubas,not the SE except when you drag them in to it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 14, 2021
selemempe:
so in essence... you want to leech onto Nigeria for as long as possible... instead of going to build your utopia Lagos were you will chase ibos away. Lol. A confused tribe I dare say

Lol. You're a likeable and witty chap so your 'ribbing' is accepted graciously. Still, don't play victim. Yorubas don't want to "chase" good, respectful and productive Igbos away.

Yorubas have it in them to support good and trusted Igbos, with allegiance to anywhere they live in Yorubaland, into political and administrative public offices same as we Yorubas enjoy in the diaspora also.

It is the ungrateful , vendetta-driven and hateful Igbos, who seem to be in the majority, I have a problem with.

Those sort will never stop hating on the Yorubas in their own land over a Civil War we did not cause and were not even major players in. Those Igbos should leave the SW if Nigeria separates.

Same as you Igbos are free to boot out Yoruba saboteurs from Biafra when you gain the name and nation officially.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by selemempe: 11:03am On Mar 14, 2021
Oshigun:

Lol. You're a likeable and witty chap so your 'ribbing' is accepted graciously. Still, don't play victim. Yorubas don't want to "chase" good, respectful and productive Igbos away.

Just the ungrateful , vendetta-driven and hateful Igbos who will never stop hating on the Yorubas in their own land over a Civil War we did not cause and were not even major players in.
likeable and witty...lol Oshigun my Móslem brethren from heebadan. I take that as a compliment tongue
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Olatomiwami(m): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2021
selemempe:
good for you. So how come you guys are not advocating for break up? Why are you hating IPOB when they are even helping you?

Helping who? People that can't help themselves except noise making on NL, Nk has been making noise since 5yrs running, yet they can't declare Biafra, do u think Igbo elites eating from One Nigeria's are ready? Only miscreants Igbos are the ones running around like headless chickens

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by alfasexy: 11:24am On Mar 14, 2021
Gandollaar:
Ok. Duly withdrawn.

Don't care.
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by Gandollaar(f): 11:46am On Mar 14, 2021
alfasexy:

Don't care.
Hahaha..
Something is eating you up.
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by alfasexy: 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
Gandollaar:
Hahaha..

Something is eating you up.

Do you want to replace it?
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by ngadaAwo: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
StreetFight:

Igbo Christian, watch yourself before you find yourself nakked at Upper Iweka Main Market
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Rule 2
Re: Tinubu Endorses RUGA by TrueNigerian300: 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
Monogamy:

I have never been in support of Ruga and still don't have any interest in supporting it.

Cow rearing is a private business which FG should stay out of . If the herdsmen can not afford to have a ranch for their cows, then that means the cow business is no longer lucrative.. They should go and look for other job.

Borno state alone can accommodate all the planned ranching across Nigeria.

Great!!! This is what every sensible person believes should be the solution. But Tinubu was just sounding too politically correct and ended up vomiting rubbish from his mouth. He is even so scared of calling them fulani herdsmen.

Tinubu the criminal just want to be the president by all means even if it is selling his people for it. Like Atiku like Tinubu they just want to be the president by all means they have no value or roadmap to solve the problems across the country. I hope Nigerians can sense their desperation and keep them where they belong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafrans And Oduduwa Protest For Kanu And Igboho At 10 Downing Street- Pictures / Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. / Total Lockdown In Asaba Today Biafraland 8.8.2022 Pix Attached - IPOB

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.