Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? (2517 Views)

These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA / Why Is Ahmed Datti Not Pulling His Weight In Peter Obi's Campaign / Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:49am On Jan 07, 2023
It seems Peter Obi's running mate, has beaten a retreat and abandoned this IPOB project called Peter Obi?

For that past 2 months, the man hasn't shown in any of the Labour Party's inter house rallies across the country.

What could be wrong? Has he thrown in the towel? Working for Tinubu? Health reasons?

Please lets discuss.

Mynd44 Nfpmod.

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by God1000(m): 7:51am On Jan 07, 2023
Don't you know his house?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by oyin44: 7:52am On Jan 07, 2023
Datti don japa.... grin cheesy grin

Aboki get sense pass yiibo

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2023
Foolish woman

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by SmartPolician: 7:52am On Jan 07, 2023
Why are you looking for him?

Why not focus on campaigning for your druggie who cannot make a decent speech without incoherent statements that his urchins will have to defend all the time? undecided

I know that becoming an urchin means losing shame and one's brain, but some of us are still shameful about who we call our president!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by mycar: 7:53am On Jan 07, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
It seems Peter Obi's running mate, has beaten a retreat and abandoned this IPOB project called Peter Obi?

For that past 2 months, the man hasn't shown in any of the Labour Party's inter house rallies across the country.

What could be wrong? Has he thrown in the towel? Working for Tinubu? Health reasons?

Please lets discuss.

Mynd44 Nfpmod.
At least, being a woman, you should have gone to the townhall meeting organized by his wife and that of Obi. You should have had the opportunity to ask the wife

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by Brimstone77: 7:54am On Jan 07, 2023

Believe what ever that makes you happy!

If believing that datti have left will make you sleep well tonight then it's cool... cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by Moh247: 7:57am On Jan 07, 2023
Baba don Japa back to Muritiania

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by OkutaNla: 7:59am On Jan 07, 2023
I heard from a reliable sauce that Datti is no longer confident of the Labour party presidential flagbearer's chances in the coming election. Therefore he prefers to stay out of campaign activities for now, until hopefully when things begin to look-up once again.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by suxkill: 7:59am On Jan 07, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

Please lets discuss.

Mynd44 Nfpmod.

OK! We've heard. What's next?

But I'll advice you to crawl back from the cage you escaped from chairlady of urchins who can't explain what blablablu and roasted agbado gragatata means

12 Likes

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:01am On Jan 07, 2023
OkutaNla:
I heard from a reliable sauce that Datti is no longer confident of the Labour party presidential flagbearer's chances in the coming election. Therefore he prefers to stay out of campaign activities for now, until hopefully when things begin to look-up once again.

Unfortunately things are going from bad to worse for Peter Obi... grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:02am On Jan 07, 2023
Moh247:
Baba don Japa back to Muritiania

That's unfair to Peter Obi and Labour Party.

I think Obi should have chosen someone from the South East as the running mate. At least someone he can trust.

I hate betrayals.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by OkutaNla: 8:06am On Jan 07, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

My sauce also added that a physical fight almost broke out between Obi and Datti during a tense confrontation. Datti allegedly attempted to slap Peter Obi after the latter tried to quote fake statistical data and recent polls that suggest he's on a promising path to victory.

According to my sauce, it would seem like Datti has had enough of Obi's lies. Omo, things are happening in that their party. E come be like say all of dem jus dey Labour in vain.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by SlurUsername1: 8:07am On Jan 07, 2023
SmartPolician:
Why are you looking for him?

Why not focus on campaigning for your druggie who cannot make a decent speech without incoherent statements that his urchins will have to defend all the time? undecided

I know that becoming an urchin means losing shame and one's brain, but some of us are still shameful about who we call our president!

Oga have sense and tell us where Ahmed datti is, stop shitting your pants with just an harmless question

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by FreedomArmy: 8:07am On Jan 07, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

Please lets discuss.

Mynd44 Nfpmod.
a poor urchine on the beat. Where is shettima?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by SlurUsername1: 8:09am On Jan 07, 2023
suxkill:

OK! We've heard. What's next?

But I'll advice you to crawl back from the cage you escaped from chairlady of urchins who can't explain what blablablu and roasted agbado gragatata means

E pain this IPOB terrorist well well.
I can't wait to see you chant Biafra or death after the elections

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by Seefinish: 8:10am On Jan 07, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

Please lets discuss.

Mynd44 Nfpmod.
please kindly go and check Tinubu whether as usual he has messed himself up with urine.
Leave Datti alone, he is fine

1 Like

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by mii4u(f): 8:11am On Jan 07, 2023
OkutaNla:
And he allows his wife to continue?

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by suxkill: 8:11am On Jan 07, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

Obi/Datti serving urchins breakfast back to back.
You had to create a thread this morning because of a structureless party.
Peter Obi will be your president 2023 insha Allah so that you'll be useful to your generation and family

9 Likes

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by SlurUsername1: 8:11am On Jan 07, 2023
FreedomArmy:
a poor urchine on the beat. Where is shettima?

Shettima was last seen seen in jigawa soliciting for votes for his principal and party.
Now where is Ahmed datti? Is he dead and labor party are trying to cover up or he has seen that the obi movement is a movement of clowns and charlatans?

9 Likes

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by SmartPolician: 8:11am On Jan 07, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Oga have sense and tell us where Ahmed datti is, stop shitting your pants with just an harmless question

Don't let your yeye accent affect your use of English.

It's a harmless question, not an harmless question!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by SlurUsername1: 8:13am On Jan 07, 2023
SmartPolician:

Don't let your yeye accent affect your use of English.

It's a harmless question, not an harmless question!

Thank you, now where is Ahmed datti? Is he crippled?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by mii4u(f): 8:13am On Jan 07, 2023
OkutaNla:

My sauce also added that a physical fight almost broke out between Obi and Datti during a tense confrontation. Datti allegedly attempted to slap Peter Obi after the latter tried to quote fake statistical data and recent polls that suggest that he's on a promising path to victory.

According to my sauce, it would seem like Datti has had enough of Obi's lies. Omo, things are happening in that their party. E come be like say all of dem jus dey Labour in vain.
Pls go back and ask ur director to revise this page with u again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by Chelseanababa(m): 8:13am On Jan 07, 2023
Alaye don japa

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by OkutaNla: 8:15am On Jan 07, 2023
mii4u:

And he allows his wife to continue?

My sauce tells me that Datti's wife shares her husband's fears about Obi's chances but prefers to continue the campaign charade to keep up appearances. My sauce is very reliable. Na sure banker. cool

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by ekineme: 8:15am On Jan 07, 2023
To see people who are supposed to be rational in their thinking, objective in their choice of candidates, all roaming around exposing their stupidity because of 30k stipends is quite bad for the future of this country,
Some users of this forum are irredeemable, same people will later create alternate account to beg for help, after selling their future for 30k stipends.
Vote wisely, say no to any one who entice you with money to buy your vote and loyalty e get why.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:16am On Jan 07, 2023
No one wants to associate with FAILURE, even Datti run leave Obi to his Ipob Terrorists nemesis cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by suxkill: 8:16am On Jan 07, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

E pain this IPOB terrorist well well.
I can't wait to see you chant Biafra or death after the elections

Jihadist ignored.. undecided

You've been noticed
Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by OkutaNla: 8:17am On Jan 07, 2023
mii4u:

Pls go back and ask ur director to revise this page with u again.

Smh. You Obidients share one common trait; una hate to hear the truth. Better soji yourself (like Datti has) and stop labouring in vain. Abi you be sufferhead? Suffer never tire you

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by FreedomArmy: 8:18am On Jan 07, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Shettima was last seen seen in jigawa soliciting for votes for his principal and party.
Now where is Ahmed datti? Is he dead and labor party are trying to cover up or he has seen that the obi movement is a movement of clowns and charlatans?
Ahmed is working underground meeting the men that matter.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by Tinubuadvocate: 8:20am On Jan 07, 2023
grin
oyin44:
Datti don japa.... grin cheesy grin

Aboki get sense pass yiibo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Seen Peter Obi's Running Mate, Ahmed Datti,? by mii4u(f): 8:23am On Jan 07, 2023
OkutaNla:

My sauce tells me that Datti's wife shares her husband's fears about Obi's chances but prefers to continue the campaign charade to keep up appearances. My sauce is very reliable. Na sure banker. cool
Sauce or source? I believe it's ur sauce cos no source can say that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allow The Igbos To Go, We Don't Need Them - Asari Dokubo Beg President Tinubu In / Urgent Please! Which GTBank Mobile app Version Is Real? / Why You Shouldn't Eat Beans And Plantain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.