Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response (13764 Views)

Shehu Sani Commends Military, Service Chiefs For "Improved Security" / Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process / Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by Ajibaba101(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
I just hate to see this man name and picture Kidnapping is now hide and seek game in Our country smh
contact me for Canada, Germany, UK work and study abroad visa let me add you to the gc...check my contact on my signature
Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by Faithful1234(m): 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
nothing new for we country, same story every day.
Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by talkingxtiann: 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
G
Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by favor914: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
[quote author=Coldie post=99860740 Nigerian police is the cause of insecurity in Nigeria.

If u have a police force that refuses to act unless you give them money.

Even when government posts them to secure a place they would go there set up check point and start extorting motorist's.

Once they are hungry they would drive around arrest any innocent individual they see extort u of money if u refuse they will put u in a demonic cell with criminals, just going there alone u would meet other criminals that would convert u into full time crime.

Buhari of u are serious about fighting corruption pass a law that says any police man caught collecting bribe would be sacked immediately then watch what will happen [/quote]
Simple & many people on Nairaland Parents are in the police, & they are the 1st ones to blame & curse the President.
Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by Aderupoko2: 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
Our President congratulating reactive approach, wonder!
With our Nigerian Army, Air Force, Police, DSS, NSDC, Immigration, Custom, etc we can't still use a Proactive strategy to stem this ugly trend, SHAME!
Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by Awoleesu(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
From Garba Shehu as usual...
Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by Gandollaar(f): 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ever8090:
I beg o no dey like here news about this man again...
He's your presidiot for another two years, you are stuck with him
Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by ebuclassic18(m): 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
this man is so annoying
Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by favor914: 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ajibaba101:
I just hate to see this man name and picture
Kidnapping is now hide and seek game in Our country smh

contact me for Canada, Germany, UK work and study abroad
visa let me add you to the gc...check my contact on my
signature
And you haven’t done visa for yourself so you will be hearing only Boris Johnson, or is it Joe Biden’s voice everyday day, instead of your Fulani President?
Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by favor914: 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
ebuclassic18:
this man is so annoying
Just like the Governor of your state?
Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by favor914: 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
Gandollaar:
He's your presidiot for another two years, you are stuck with him
President of Almijiris, what of the Governor’s of your various states that you voted for, are they exempted from blame?, then what do they do with the security votes money they receive every month from the Federal Government?
Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by Kingdemi212019: 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
Are you having problems with nairaland slow snails motion ?? Kindly use vpn

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
This Buhari is a fool.

You should be in the front war along with soldiers to fight terrorism.

U can't be sitting inside somewhere and be making statement.

Mumu person.
Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by abfemi163: 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
So after we complain and all of that,i believe the next tin is the solution the way forward,so what is the solution?
(1) Wait till 2023,which is far and the order of the day,i mean the new way the Northerners are milking and the fulani wahala would continue till 2023
(2) Regionalise Nigeria,which the Northerners would not agree,purpose of regionalising is to take the power the British gave the North and they bin controlled by them misbehave with all their antics which in turn favours Britain,a war wld be wat they want,so dey take all our oil and other things.
Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by blackmantis: 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
Its just sad that this government keeps on reacting.

We are not talking about a small band of lets say 10,50 or 100 fully armed men but thousands of bandits roaming about in the forests kidnapping, killing, raping and stealing. Its s matter of national emergency.

And the shameful romance of some governors with these bandits, dialoging with them and negotiating ransom should be thoroughly investigated and punitive action taken against those found wanting to serve as warning for others.

I may disagree with Gov. Elrufai on some other issues but on his stance of No negotiation with bandits, I stand with him 100%.

Leaders have to realize that we are dealing with something that when it matures will be far worse than BH.
Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by Mayeldah(m): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
I am ashamed to be a Nigerian at this time of Buhari's government.

More than six cases of school abductions that involves more than a 1000 students and yet no bandit has been arrested?

Have we lost our sense of humanity in this Country?

Where are those APC propagandists whole told lots of lies against GEJ just to grab power? is the country better now under your sai Baba?

Fools!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by DSC7: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
Wetin he dey talk abeg?.....

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
Buhari is useless

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by sirmustyla(m): 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
The lifeless one doesn't even know what is happening in the country. Useless old fool. I wander how we ended up with this deceiver? Who told him the army rescued anybody? Very painful to end up with a semi illiterate slowpoke as president in this jet age.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by favor914: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mayeldah:
I am ashamed to be a Nigerian at this time of Buhari's government.

More than six cases of school abductions that involves more than a 1000 students and yet no bandit has been arrested?

Have we lost our sense of humanity in this Country?

Where are those APC propagandists whole told lots of lies against GEJ just to grab power? is the country better now under your sai Baba?

Fools!
Ok President Buhari should go and arrest them, not your fathers & mothers, sisters, & aunts, uncles, & brothers in the Nigeria Police Force that collect salary every month? You have not gone to fight yourself coward it is the president of Nigeria you House slave is yapping about?
Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by Temptee101(m): 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
This thing is only active on the pages of newspaper, media and on the lips of all it's aids.

Afonjas brought this mayhem upon this zoo.

I thank God they are the most hit by his wonderful rule by running to Benin republic as slaves and refugees.
Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by favor914: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
sirmustyla:
The lifeless one doesn't even know what is happening in the country. Useless old fool. I wander how we ended up with this deceiver? Who told him the army rescued anybody? Very painful to end up with a semi illiterate slowpoke as president in this jet age.
If your Father was an inch as qualified as President Buhari’s slipper he would have been able to win an election to become a councilor, Useless Failure.
Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by favor914: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
tito44:

Rule 2
You said the President is a Fool, I asked like your Papa? Yes or No? As usual Ipob syndrome go and look for trouble, then start shouting help?
Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by Temptee101(m): 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Our President and leaders need Prayers!!

Prayers to stop them from being corrupt and hate money? Or

Prayers to give your imposter president a digital brain? Or

Prayers to raise a dead and rotten president back to life?

Sorry sir, you got it wrong this time.
Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by favor914: 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
Temptee101:

Prayers to stop them from being corrupt and hate money? Or

Prayers to give your imposter president a digital brain? Or

Prayers to raise a dead and rotten president back to life?

Sorry sir, you got it wrong this time.

Almijiri only the President you choose to blame in our blossom Useless democrazy? You are just deceiving yourself, playing the hypocrite, Ostrich Man. You & your family are no different from the so called people you elected as representatives, you are them, & they are you, a zebra can’t give birth to a donkey, you are no different from the people you are purportedly complaining about, probably a 100 times worse if given the opportunity, a bad tree can never yield good fruits.
Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by Exodora: 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
Personally you fit run mad if you too reason Naija matter .
I'm trying everyday to disconnect myself so I keep my sanity intact.
Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by Brushstrokes20: 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
Pathetic filth!
Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by Gandollaar(f): 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
favor914:
President of Almijiris, what of the Governor’s of your various states that you voted for, are they exempted from blame?, then what do they do with the security votes money they receive every month from the Federal Government?
You are barking up the wrong tree. Bandits don't take 300 in one fell swoop where I come from.
Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by Gandollaar(f): 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
favor914:
Ok President Buhari should go and arrest them, not your fathers & mothers, sisters, & aunts, uncles, & brothers in the Nigeria Police Force that collect salary every month? You have not gone to fight yourself coward it is the president of Nigeria you House slave is yapping about?
Lol..

I will lead the battle against terror from the front - El Sudani

All na wash!
Re: Kaduna Abduction: President Buhari Commends Military For Their Prompt Response by Gandollaar(f): 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
favor914:
If your Father was an inch as qualified as President Buhari’s slipper he would have been able to win an election to become a councilor, Useless Failure.
Why are you so pained? Is the presidiot your father?

If buhari can become president, even a goat can become president here. So no big deal and besides everyone can't be a politician.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. / PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director / Why Defections Won’t Hurt Buhari’s Chances~festus Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.