Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu (56242 Views)

Harrysong Addresses Cows As "Sirs", "Senior Citizens Of Nigeria'' (Video) / Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee / Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by tezzwb(m): 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
YoungDaNaval:
My Yoruba brothers, hope you're learning one or two?

Will you keep quiet angry
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by saajus: 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
Igbo's are not joking o.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by BeigJawnson(m): 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jwonder:

grin We stand and fight against all odds, we are not cowards who go about looking for old men to label fulani herdsmen, we don’t run into other countries leaving our women, children and elderly to be raped/ravaged by fulani herdsmen.

Our young men don’t run away from battle to Lagos to shout “owo da” and claim lagosian while foreigners reign supreme in our land.

IGBO’s are not cowards and will never be cowards.

so igbos no dey lagos? mumu

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by onuman: 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
immortalcrown:
So, an online country can make Fulanis run?

I also red that Miyeti Alah condemned ESN for killing a Fulani. So, an online country can kill offline?

A country that once existed can’t be online country. It can be restored.

Your undoing is cheap cash from crude oil in the Niger Delta.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
Our talk and do security men.
Our Lions
Our warlords
When ESN roar, the Fulanis tremble.
God bless our men..

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by tezzwb(m): 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
ngadaAwo:
real Omoluwabi talking

Hmmmm, really? But please where are the evidence of the operation the ESN carried out, no single picture and yet you people are shouting all about trying to stay relevant which is obvious you're not.
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by onuman: 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
chiagozien:
We can't leave our land and run to benin republic like cowards.

Because cheap cash from crude oil in the Niger Delta will never allow them to declare Oduduwa Republic to save their people from fleeing to Benin �� Republic.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by MackDams(m): 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ever struggled and wondered how beautiful graphic designs are created using canva?

This 'CANVA' e-book with a step-by-step learning technique is what you need to skill up.

Get yours here & thank me later!
http:///EbookCD

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by LokoH(m): 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
UncommonLogic:

When they start to retaliate in the North by killing Igbos, that's when you will start wailing and crying to the UN, USA, WHO, anybody and everybody. Now you are laughing and thinking it's funny.
Don't come ad wail about rule of law when they start taking their revenge on you and yours.
Don't come.and wail about rule of law then.

you must be in coma since all these days.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by greatefa1011(m): 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
Very very very good. Nigerians must unit against this animal that were imported from other countries to kill Nigerians.These people are not fulani that we grew up to know most of them can't speak hausa and even english too.
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
Eyahh, peaceful Enugu,last time I visited,it was one of the calm,peaceful state In the east.They don't like trouble,all they want is to enjoy their life in peace.Eat their abacha,okpa,fio-fio and drink palmwine.Very easy going people.
Yes o..we are easy going people o.
No room for trouble in our state.
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by BlackPantherxXx: 11:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
JubrilBuhari:

JubrilBuhari to his useless homosexual father:

Honestly, I'm in all tears for you guys.
I've heard stories on the legendary cowardice of you lots but I never expect such display of shamelessness, don't blame my tears. You guys deserve to be cried for.

Few hungry Fulani herdsmen took your Ilorin and slaughtered all your coward leaders there, now they are moving of to Ogun to lay claim of it.

Shameless cowards. Just crying for your balless cowards.

Cry baby cry. I love it baby, I need an ocean of those salty tears.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by dazzlingd(m): 11:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
God bless the ESN

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by Laslaslala: 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
CSTRR:
It is the same in the spiritual realm too.
There are people that runs from the devil, and there are people the devil runs from.

When your craze is bigger than the craze of your enemy, he will run.

This is a law that holds both in the physical and spiritual realm.
I wanted to talk tonight but this your wisdom don summerize my mind for the matter finish

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by sissoko89: 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
Saphiere let's hook up

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by ello29(m): 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
Say ESN and not IPOB. Our journalist should be professional

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by MackDams(m): 11:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ever struggled and wondered how beautiful graphic designs are created using canva?

This 'CANVA' e-book with a step-by-step learning technique is what you need to skill up.

Get yours here & thank me later!
[url]chocolateboxnigeria.com[/url]

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by Laslaslala: 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
UncommonLogic:

When they start to retaliate in the North by killing Igbos, that's when you will start wailing and crying to the UN, USA, WHO, anybody and everybody. Now you are laughing and thinking it's funny.
Don't come ad wail about rule of law when they start taking their revenge on you and yours.
Don't come.and wail about rule of law then.
this illiterate fool again, so you are not aware how much aboriginal Hausa people have finally distanced themselves from them,they Hausas are also passing through this same shit

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by Jostoman: 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
IPOB and ESN are not the same so op stop putting IPOB and ESN together.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by nyiamfrank: 11:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

I watched one video the elite ESN operatives were panting and shouting at each other.

They eventually shot one cow dead with no herdsman in sight.

I have NEVER seen a single cow just walking around so I hope they didnt buy the cow and staged it. undecided

herdsman don take off for him life
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by OreMI22: 11:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
OBALOLA55:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/13/herdsmen-flee-abandon-cows-Igbos-eastern-security-network-invades-camp-enugu

The so called "Camp" was inside someone's farm! This is the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a7OOzWTQu8

The amazing thing is that you can clearly see the mounds for yams and ridges on the farm!

These wicked herdsmen deliberately take their cattle to graze on planted crops to ensure they ruin the farmers and perhaps make them die from hunger! If the farmers are too scared to confront the herdsmen and be butchered.

Wicked agenda !

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by Asswipemod: 12:05am On Mar 14, 2021
immortalcrown:
So, an online country can make Fulanis run?

I also red that Miyeti Alah condemned ESN for killing a Fulani. So, an online country can kill offline?

You red! Oga o.
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by Asswipemod: 12:06am On Mar 14, 2021
vengertime:
God bless our supreme leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for keeping us safe from Fulani bandits.

Because Benin Republic is too far for us to run to and abandoned our land for Buhari and his militia bandits

We salute you sir

So many mental cases on nairaland, you know?
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by berrystunn(m): 12:09am On Mar 14, 2021
LokoH:
ESN bu ndu
ESN bu ihe
ESN bu nwere onwe
ESN bu oganiru
IPOB bu Ebeano

MNK bu ONYENDU,
ONYE CHUKWU ZITARA

Tahh Usu

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by Quality20(m): 12:14am On Mar 14, 2021
Very soon igbos in d North will be branded terrorists n killed like pigs if things like this continue. U guys are taking hausa fulani for fools
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by ceragon123: 12:19am On Mar 14, 2021
Ha aga ebu' wu kwa utali a? grin

witworth:
Unlike the useless Amotekun and so called OPCs mediocre,
Am a Yoruba citizen, but western security network is a liability not an asset, our Yoruba people are still acting like slaves to the fulani led Nigeria so called nation.
I love what ESN is doing, you take the bull by the horn and neck, hit the nail on the head but Yoruba will prefer to hit the head on the nail, they will arrest fulani terrorists and handover them to the police that will then release them back into their normal community destruction line.
Yoruba knows they are the ones still holding this country together, but yet because of greediness, fear, cowardice and cunny attitude with hatred among themselves join, they choose to remain slaves.
Anyway not all of us are blind followers like the Buhari supporters are, in which they are not only blind but deaf and dumb followers who are even hungry and children being kidnapped despite their unyielding loyalty to their senior slave master Buhari.
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by 21stDecember: 12:20am On Mar 14, 2021
Good one boys
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by Jonathan39: 12:20am On Mar 14, 2021
What if the person you replied is a Fulani? Don't allow them plant seed of discord among Southerners
Jwonder:

grin We stand and fight against all odds, we are not cowards who go about looking for old men to label fulani herdsmen, we don’t run into other countries leaving our women, children and elderly to be raped/ravaged by fulani herdsmen.

Our young men don’t run away from battle to Lagos to shout “owo da” and claim lagosian while foreigners reign supreme in our land.

IGBO’s are not cowards and will never be cowards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

June 12 Presidential Election Result And Why IBB Annulled It / Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Governor Obaseki Mobbed By Market Women Today (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.