Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,009 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1440 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
Re: . by Nazgul: 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
Modified
Re: . by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
[quote author=Nazgul post=99863234][/quote]

First

You sound more like a dictator than an actual leader.

Typing,,,,
Re: . by Proton99: 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
Re: . by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
Proton99:
?
Kindly modify this post.

And slowly evaporate from this thread. smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nl niggas bringing their toxicity and stupidity in 3 2 1,
Re: . by Xenry: 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
Xenry:
Tell me, what will happen if men stop giving women money in relationship? Many of them will be broke, abi na lie?
What if we men decide not to date broke girls (just like you guys are doing to us), how many of una go dey for relationship now? None, perhaps few of you.
This defines the aim of some relationships today, the love is dead. No much different between runs-girls and girlfriends. (both is more like a business, a source of income, a way of escaping hunger).
Dating is more like a source of income for some girls, that's why most of them usually cry after break-up's, because they know hunger will soon deal with them because they were dating out of hunger, not for love.
If we could normalize getting straight to the point, like "Hi, let's fvck, I will definitely pay you" and not beat around the bush, then everything would actually be easy for both gender.
Just do the business and waka, because we all know what the end would turn out to be.

Re: . by Proton99: 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
StacyO:

Kindly modify this post.

And slowly evaporate from this thread. smiley

I suppose we can achieve a positive discussion outside of this forum. Drop me your phone number so I will call you.
Re: . by NiRfreak(m): 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
Proton99:
Is that your asss in the photo? How much do you charge for a night?
Lols. Nairaland guys never disappoint
Re: . by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
[quote author=Xenry post=99863714][/quote]
Re: . by Nazgul: 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
Modified

1 Like

Re: . by Proton99: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
NiRfreak:
Lols. Nairaland guys never disappoint

What do you mean nigga?
You find anything wrong with being honest with oneself? Stacy now knows I like her because I've registered my interest. It's up to her to reciprocate.
Re: . by FreeSpirited: 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
Can you summarise the success of the last Challange thread? Why a new one again wtf...another rudderless thread. Not again oh Lord
Re: . by Xenry: 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
StacyO:

Being broke is just a definition of how this girl channels the money into her future.

That I'm broke now,doesn't mean I'll be broke in the future. It means that the money I get now, are being channeled into something.

Now, your assertion only means that men have nothing aside this money they dream about to offer.

How do you define giving a woman money in a relationship?

Will you be happy if she puts that money into use and make something out of her life?

If yes,

How do you plan to achieve that?
Lol, same old thread, reply and quotes. Okay, what do you actually want to hear from Nairaland guys?
Re: . by FreeSpirited: 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
Proton99:

What do you mean nigga?
You find anything wrong with being honest with oneself? Stacy now knows I like her because I've registered my interest. It's up to her to reciprocate.
hahaha...she won't kuku come out straight that she want boyfriend. It's so sad beating around the bush looking for boyfriend, yet cryptically saying shes challanging all men with redpill cock_ so amusing..
Re: . by FreeSpirited: 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
Xenry:
Lol, same old thread, reply and quotes. Okay, what do you actually want to hear from Nairaland guys?
I thought I was the only one who saw the comedy beneath the whole ruse. May God heal you Stacy
Re: . by Proton99: 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
FreeSpirited:

hahaha...she won't kuku come out straight that she want boyfriend. It's so sad beating around the bush looking for boyfriend, yet cryptically saying shes challanging all men with redpill cock_ so amusing..

Frankly, I don't know what runs through her mind and I certainly don't assume she's looking for a boyfriend. She is an amazing lady if you must know.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
[quote author=Nazgul post=99863918]
Re: . by Nazgul: 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
Modified
Re: . by FreeSpirited: 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
Proton99:

Frankly, I don't know what runs through her mind and I certainly don't assume she's looking for a boyfriend. She is an amazing lady if you must know.
Hahaha...see plenty English...kuku tell us you are looking for wife...shikena....
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 4:12am On Mar 14, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Hahaha...see plenty English...kuku tell us you are looking for wife...shikena....
las las he wont get the coochie

1 Like

Re: . by Proton99: 6:51am On Mar 14, 2021
Cutehector:
las las he wont get the coochie

You and FreeSpirited are quite funny. How do you guys even reason? I am neither looking for a wife nor simping for pussy. How do you guys come to such a conclusion?
We live in a time in which sex is almost free and relationships are pointless. So why the condescending posts?
If perhaps Stacie is in business, We will reach an agreement, get it done and then we move.
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 7:08am On Mar 14, 2021
Proton99:

You and FreeSpirited are quite funny. How do you guys even reason? I am neither looking for a wife nor simping for pussy. How do you guys come to such a conclusion?
We live in a time in which sex is almost free and relationships are pointless. So why the condescending posts?
If perhaps Stacie is in business, We will reach an agreement, get it done and then we move.
oga... No be today i start this ministry for nairaland.
Re: . by Proton99: 7:23am On Mar 14, 2021
Cutehector:
oga... No be today i start this ministry for nairaland.

Your nairaland ministry is irrelevant to the gist.
Do not assume anything about an anonymous bloke you no know nothing about.
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 7:27am On Mar 14, 2021
Proton99:

Your nairaland ministry is irrelevant to the gist.
Do not assume anything about an anonymous bloke you no know nothing about.
na so.. Oga forget all these useless english yarns you dey bring here.

(1) (Reply)

Sharing My Pains / Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? / Hit Me Baby One More Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.