Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Video Of A Lady Giving Mouth Gig To A Man In A Club Surfaces Online (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of A Lady Giving Mouth Gig To A Man In A Club Surfaces Online (18+) (1616 Views)

See After S*x Photo Of Couple Shared Online (18+) / South African Lady Posts Unclad Photos Online(18+ Video) / Viral Photos Of Man Performing Sex Acts With Dozens Of Women Surface Online 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of A Lady Giving Mouth Gig To A Man In A Club Surfaces Online (18+) by Linadinna: 1:26am On Sep 26, 2022
A video of a lady giving Mouth Gig to a guy in a night club has surfaced online.

In the video, the lady was seen dancing with the guy, then she went ahead to commit the act. It is said to have happened in a night club in Ghana.

Watch the video below (18+)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUoghyfDUj-/?igshid=MDE2OWE1N2Q=

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Giving Mouth Gig To A Man In A Club Surfaces Online (18+) by Linadinna: 1:26am On Sep 26, 2022
Re: Video Of A Lady Giving Mouth Gig To A Man In A Club Surfaces Online (18+) by phemmyfour: 5:32am On Sep 26, 2022
She literally buried her head there

(1) (Reply)

I can't wait to marry my girl of 10years / Actor Chidi Ike: I Believe In Abstinence And My Goal Is To Marry As A Virgin / Confused:what Would You Do. Aaaaargh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.