Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? (24218 Views)

I Can't Sleep This Life Is So Very Confusing / When Would A Man Enjoy Life? / This Life No Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by saphiere(f): 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
AishaYesufu:
When we were younger we were told to face our studies so as to enjoy in future. As adults (working) we are advised to invest and save so we won't suffer when we grow old. At old age, when we can't enjoy things we should have at our younger years, we are still told not to eat those things we love and confined to fruits and vegetables because of our "health".

When will a man enjoy in this life?���
Man will enjoy in heaven.

1 Like

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by youngking22(m): 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
in fact, I dey call my guys make we go swim, chop fish, wahala no dey finish..

4 Likes

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Johnchrix(m): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nothing de this life I swear.

3 Likes

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Johnchrix(m): 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
youngking22:
in fact, I dey call my guys make we go swim, chop fish, wahala no dey finish..
I fit hold like 2 pin there, I broke. weather too chill

1 Like

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
Wahala no dey finish, for a man. the worst is when you get married, that is why men don't live longer than the female gender. Enjoy now o! You will still take care of your wife, providing for her and the children their basic needs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
grin I can honestly feel that man pain.
Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
Offpoint1:
Life has no purpose, the bitter truth humans don't want to accept, we're no different from other animals... We are just fortunate to have a bigger brain and same brain gives that delusion that we are better than other animals because we can create things.

If you spend more time watching nature or NatGeo wild you'll realise not only humans can build/create... A bigger brain is just the difference.

Op forgot about such thing as enjoyment, it's an illusion.
I agree with your conclusion but your premise is flaw, there is an hierarchy in the world wether you choose to acknowledge it or not.
Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by legacystore: 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
Problems are constant in life, enjoy urself now problem no dey finish.

Nke onye riri ka obu ala

1 Like

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
Goodgurlyy:
When he gives his life to Christ
What do you think it meant by enjoying life and what are the tools needed to facilitate that?
Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
lipsrsealed
The day I realized that every day comes with its own kinda package of enjoyment or agony depending on how you approach it,na from that day I begin dey contented with the little things wey dey enter my hands through my small legit hustle...

These days,na the food wey my body need nai I dey give am... I'm a gourmand when it comes to good food but I don't let that affect my savings...

3 Likes

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
Which enjoyment again?

If not because of the country that's doomed, and the government that's making the country hard for many citizens, life for easy for everybody and this question won't be asked.

I eat whenever I want, sleep at my own convenience, wake anytime I like cos I am my own boss. Fvck anytime I'm in the mood.

What else?

At least, I'm living fine and to the best of my pleasure.

The only thing is the bad situation of the country, which when I see how people lament, it gets me upset, that's why you will always see me swearing and cursing all those politicians, starting from the federal level, and all security agencies in the country....

I'm okay.

All thanks to the Almighty father.

Thank you, Jesus. ❤

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
EdoAirline:
The secret to enjoyment is being contented with what you have.....

Appreciate it...Value it and treasure it...

Because the moment you begin to neglect what you have and start placing unhealthy emphasis on what you don't have... That's the fastest route to being unsatisfied.....

Listen to Love Yourz by J.Cole....

You think you have a cute girlfriend....well there's one cuter out there...

There's always going to be a bigger house somewhere... bigger than yours....

someone is always going to have some clothes fresher than the ones you rock..

someone somewhere is always going to have a car badder than the one you have...

And you're never going to be happy until you love yourz.....

Then you'll find satisfaction with the little you have because not matter how much you have...you can't have it all....

Satisfaction...brings happiness....and there's enjoyment in Happiness....

Love Yourz
In the same rap he said, "there is beautiful in the struggle and ugliness in the success." And that contradict your premise about contentment.

I hate that word. I get bored easily, why the fvck would I want to be contented when I know that the joy was in process and not the result itself.
Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
pansophist:
You will enjoy your life when you start treating yourself like someone you love. And by that, it means that you should avoid toxic folks, spend on yourself and be the best you can be.
For how long can you do that?
Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
kiddkash:
good question.

o boy no be small thing
Is that kid going to start a family?
Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
give your life to Christ you will enjoy forever

1 Like

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
Bampeh:
Enjoyment start the day you become contented with what you have.

Bampeh is smiling
Contentment is a word only heard from coward.
Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Wahalar nor dey finish for this life...

If you have money go out and flex yourself....no Time
Smoke your weed,, drink enough bottles, bang the pussy
weed and woman na enjoyment?

1 Like

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
Wisejohnson47:
Why wait till tomorrow for something you can do now, abeg chop chicken and drink better juice now. You can still save for tomorrow used and still enjoy today
Yeah, that's not how it works.

Make I enjoy today make I enjoy today, na wetin make Nigeria the poverty capital of the world.

Na so your politicians dey think also.

6 Likes

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
Auntyada89:
Lol.
Same with Women.
Human are to work on Earth and enjoy in heaven.
You dey call yourself Aunty Ada how you wan take see enjoyment.
Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Uyi168: 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
Goodgurlyy:
When he gives his life to Christ
Stop all there nonsense.
One can no longer have meaningful discussions without u peeps bringing in your religious jargons..

5 Likes

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
Smartguyboy:
Forget tomorrow because it has already taken care of herself
Only an idiot truly believes that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
UncleSnr:
When you stop thinking of afterlife and try to make this earth a better place to live.
That's a great step to start from, but you already know the country you are and such ideology are seen as taboo.

1 Like

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by pascalbenz: 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
grin abi life no be by gra-gra guy make we connect on whats app I go like dey nack ur type of games ..
prinsam30:
my guy just try hustle borrow 10K then go on bet9ja, stake the 10K on....

1. Man united to play draw or win

2. Juventus to play with cagliari

3. AC Milan to play with Napoli

4. Leicester city to play win or draw

I don't wanna talk about assnall and tot, those guys can disappoint u

when u do this, u win millions and life of enjoyment goes on, I have 10K standby on my bet9ja account, I only use it to play one or two sure games, abeg I can't cum and go and kill myself bikonu

1 Like

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
AishaYesufu:

When will a man enjoy in this life?���

When you are so old and your waist so weak that enjoyment itself will be a terrible chore.

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Bmaster(m): 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
grin

Op see when...

The moment you stop watching bf and stop masturbation and gambling.....

You'll enjoy life even to the fullest.

The aforementioned above,really really cause stress and unhappiness.

2 Likes

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by spinna: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
Chase your dreams in life.. dont be in rush to be old.
Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by lekki1444: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
enjoyment is not a destination. it is a transient journey that comes and goes

6 Likes

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by EdoAirline: 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
CamusMidas:

In the same rap he said, "there is beautiful in the struggle and ugliness in the success." And that contradict your premise about contentment.

I hate that word. I get bored easily, why the fvck would I want to be contented when I know that the joy was in process and not the result itself.

I'm not asking anyone to be contented....

I'm asking you to be grateful....

As long as the hustle continues... there's never a result.....we grind....have ever wondered which day we'll stop grinding...the truth is....no day.... there's never an end.....so why not appreciate the lil you have.....

I repeat again...... I'm not asking anyone to be contented....Be grateful for what you have....

Don't let the feeling of missing out because you don't have something ruin the joy you should derive from having such thing...come to think of it....there are people who don't have what you have....and there are people who have what you don't....No matter how hard we try...there are levels we can never attain...... let's be grateful for the levels we've attained...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by SugarSpill(m): 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
EdoAirline:
The secret to enjoyment is being contented with what you have.....

Appreciate it...Value it and treasure it...

Because the moment you begin to neglect what you have and start placing unhealthy emphasis on what you don't have... That's the fastest route to being unsatisfied.....

Listen to Love Yourz by J.Cole....

You think you have a cute girlfriend....well there's one cuter out there...

There's always going to be a bigger house somewhere... bigger than yours....

someone is always going to have some clothes fresher than the ones you rock..

someone somewhere is always going to have a car badder than the one you have...

And you're never going to be happy until you love yourz.....

Then you'll find satisfaction with the little you have because not matter how much you have...you can't have it all....

Satisfaction...brings happiness....and there's enjoyment in Happiness....

Love Yourz

This is the summary of it all. This is the master key to true happiness and so called enjoyment. Very philosophical and deep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React / Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery / Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.