Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? (24186 Views)

I Can't Sleep This Life Is So Very Confusing / When Would A Man Enjoy Life? / This Life No Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
LekanAyomide149:
One of the things I've benefited from Nairaland is giving Trade Express a try. saw a post concerning bitcoin investment and gave it a try. Today I'm here to share my story.
Don't dull!

Start with as little as $50 now and soon, you'll be to here share your own story.

See my signature for site link.
u wan still add wahala to the one we are solving, $50 abi, continue.

2 Likes

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Firstnebo: 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
Offpoint1:
Life has no purpose, the bitter truth humans don't want to accept, we're no different from other animals... We are just fortunate to have a bigger brain and same brain gives that delusion that we are better than other animals because we can create things.

If you spend more time watching nature or NatGeo wild you'll realise not only humans can build/create... A bigger brain is just the difference.

Op forgot about such thing as enjoyment, it's an illusion.

If this is where Atheism gets you, tell me one reason why you are fighting religion?
Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by uthlaw: 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
prinsam30:
my guy just try hustle borrow 10K then go on bet9ja, stake the 10K on....

1. Man united to play draw or win

2. Juventus to play with cagliari

3. AC Milan to play with Napoli

4. Leicester city to play win or draw

I don't wanna talk about assnall and tot, those guys can disappoint u

when u do this, u win millions and life of enjoyment goes on, I have 10K standby on my bet9ja account, I only use it to play one or two sure games, abeg I can't cum and go and kill myself bikonu
like how many odds u de stake?
Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by catloaded: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
When he is old
Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by UncleSnr(m): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
marttol:
do you knw any man can die at any moment...the afterlife is the utlimate.
It is the quest for afterlife that makes people blow-up themselves, make people segregate against those not in the same religious denomination with, thereby breeding hate, which is not good for the current life we are living.

3 Likes

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Cashify: 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
When you make millions
Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Offpoint1: 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
Firstnebo:

If this is where Atheism gets you, tell me one reason why you are fighting religion?
Atheism?
Fighting religion?

Please take me where I was practicing atheism or fighting religion... If my memory has failed me, kindly take me there or make references.

2 Likes

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by God2man2again(m): 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
You can choose to enjoy life in a Godly way.
Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Abagworo(m): 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
Offpoint1:
Life has no purpose, the bitter truth humans don't want to accept, we're no different from other animals... We are just fortunate to have a bigger brain and same brain gives that delusion that we are better than other animals because we can create things.

If you spend more time watching nature or NatGeo wild you'll realise not only humans can build/create... A bigger brain is just the difference.

Life has purpose as it is part of an eternal recycling system.
Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Engr1(m): 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
Xenry:
If u like, don't start enjoying now. Keep waiting for tommorow wey u no even sure say u go see.
I enjoy everytime, no need to wait for tommorow.
Gbam
Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by themanderon: 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ecbatana:
Depends on what you call enjoyment. For what is food to one is poison to another.

Enjoyment should not be seen in terms of material pleasures and acquisition. To buttress this, let me tell u a story.

The first place I worked after I graduated was in a school, a private one at that. The salary was meagre and wasn't paid as and when due. The teachers worked grudgingly and some had to quit.

As for me I never complained, I always looked forward to meeting my students the next day. The job gave a sense of responsibility and the fulfillment I derived from it was second to none. I was determined to seeing my students progress and make distinctions in the subjects I was assigned to teach.

The first set of SS3 students that I taught passed their SSCE examination overwhelmingly in the subjects I taught them. The least with a "C4".

I left the schools few years later and set up a business which is presently doing quite well with a staff strength of five (5) personnel. And the least of them earns 15K monthly more than I was earning as a teacher.

Today I'm self sufficient but I miss gravely, my teaching job because of the fulfillment I derived from guiding and making an impact in the lives of those young ones. In a nutshell the teaching job gave me a lot of pleasure and enjoyment.

One of my former students had to post this on my Facebook wall...

That may be your true calling in this life just that the economic situation of this country has deviated you. But I would truly advise you to go back to teaching since you found so much peace doing it. God bless.

1 Like

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by judedwriter(m): 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
Man enjoys life when he stops living in disobedience to God and operates fully in God's blessings.
Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Emyogalanya: 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
AishaYesufu:
When we were younger we were told to face our studies so as to enjoy in future. As adults (working) we are advised to invest and save so we won't suffer when we grow old. At old age, when we can't enjoy things we should have at our younger years, we are still told not to eat those things we love and confined to fruits and vegetables because of our "health".

When will a man enjoy in this life?���
the thing tire me sef. While growing up, sex is not good for you it will destroy your future, you have all the time when you get married bla bla bla. Now you are married . Hey too much sex is bad for your age. As a matter of fact your instrument is now weaker as a result of age. This same sex you waited and preserved all your strenght for ? Is now bad for you and you have no more stamina. So where did all the strength and stamina go to. ?
Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Exmilitant(m): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
Pessimist and joy killers all over this thread. Life is worth living OP, we were meant to leave the earth a more better place for our progenies, and to develop ourselves spiritually in order to break the cycle of rebirth and attain oneness with the ultimate reality. Every other thing is just a distraction from the flesh.

1 Like

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by codinight: 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2021
You can enjoy life by doing things that matter to you the most.

Do not bow to societal pressure, just do what feels right all the time and you'll be good.

In the end, a happy man is one who measures life in terms of impact, not duration.

2 Likes

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by mecussey(m): 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
Craaaa:
In this life there is no time for enjoyment. Start enjoying d moment u know something coz time is too short to be thinking of anything.. Every word is a scam. I got to realise this when my dad died... He was always talking of living a healthy life and eating healthy which he did but yet what happened? Bro if na woman, food, anything wey u like, dey do am but do them wisely... Happy Sunday.

if you no enjoy your life between 20 and 30, forget it. That decade is the best time of a man, every other year is occupied.
Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by hermesprogidy(m): 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
lekki1444:
it is futile in that everything you think you are doing means absolutely nothing. nothing being created means anything because all will be erased and forgotten in the sands of time. nothing means anything. your life and your deeds mean absolutely nothing and its all just a spiritual ritual manifesting in the 3 dimensional world what is within you. as within so without. and so all you see in this world is just physical manifestations of the spiritual realm and as the spiritual realm is constantly evolving so is the physical realm and so deeds and creations get erased in the sands of time. HOWEVER one thing that is with you forever is your spiritual essence and in as much as your life and deeds mean nothing yet it is essential to develop your essence so that when you keep reincarnating each time you come back into this world you come back into a great family with minimal suffering to accomplish great things which mean nothing but still you will enjoy accomplishing them even if they mean nothing in the grand scheme of the cosmos. and so in essence while your existence means nothing, it means something in that you should always seek to be a higher version of yourself so that in every reincarnation you will come back great. all these beggars or people struggling you see on the streets ? these are people who never worked on their spiritual essence in past life. now they are back here struggling and wretched
As long as we are not able to answer the question "Why are we here"? All what the talk of reincarnation is fraught with controversy. Terror Management Theory postulates that the meaninglessness of our existence is what births all these constructs.
Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by hermesprogidy(m): 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
lekki1444:
it is futile in that everything you think you are doing means absolutely nothing. nothing being created means anything because all will be erased and forgotten in the sands of time. nothing means anything. your life and your deeds mean absolutely nothing and its all just a spiritual ritual manifesting in the 3 dimensional world what is within you. as within so without. and so all you see in this world is just physical manifestations of the spiritual realm and as the spiritual realm is constantly evolving so is the physical realm and so deeds and creations get erased in the sands of time. HOWEVER one thing that is with you forever is your spiritual essence and in as much as your life and deeds mean nothing yet it is essential to develop your essence so that when you keep reincarnating each time you come back into this world you come back into a great family with minimal suffering to accomplish great things which mean nothing but still you will enjoy accomplishing them even if they mean nothing in the grand scheme of the cosmos. and so in essence while your existence means nothing, it means something in that you should always seek to be a higher version of yourself so that in every reincarnation you will come back great. all these beggars or people struggling you see on the streets ? these are people who never worked on their spiritual essence in past life. now they are back here struggling and wretched
As long as we are not able to answer the question "Why are we here"? All talk of reincarnation is fraught with controversy. Terror Management Theory postulates that the meaninglessness of our existence is what births all these constructs.
Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by prinsam30: 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
uthlaw:
like how many odds u de stake?

2 to 3 games
like 6 to 10 odds
if I stake with 5K, sometimes I get 20K to 25K
buh if na 10K I use stake, sometimes I get 50K to 55K

1 Like

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
I enjoy at any given opportunity I see, if I get money in my hand, I buy shawama, pop corn, fried rice, chicken, buy ice cream and other things I love eating and eat happily, take myself out, buy fine clothes and shoes, I find shopping very therapeutic..

I enjoy myself by myself all the time, that's why I tell God I dont want to be fat cause I have a lot of enjoyment to do in future.

After saving so much money, you wound up dead, someone else that didnt struggle for the money will now come and spend the money anyhow. I refuse to be a miser to my self, I save but I am not a miser, I dont worry about the future, God will take care of it for me, he loves me so much.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by prinsam30: 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
Volkswagen90:
correct guy! U go soon hammer be that, sure games, hmmm, one day I go load my bet account like yours.

plz do ooo, u no need to dey stress ursef for bet shops, greediness is the coz of loosing games, just play 3 sure games with ur instinct and stake with 5K to 10K and cash out big time, that's the simple secret of betting, shey u get me
Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
Offpoint1:

If your life doesn't have purpose, mine have purpose.
Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
Offpoint1:

I will have to disagree if you say life has no
Purpose; that there is no meaning to any of
this; it also means that:
THE STATEMENT "LIFE HAS NO PURPOSE"
IS ALSO A MEANINGLESS STATEMENT SO
NO ONE SHOULD TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.
Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
I think whether life has purpose is more of a Subjective experience.
If you say life has no purpose its because you FEEL that way.
If you also believe life has a Purpose(I do); It is also because you FEEL that way.
It is all About PERCEPTION.
Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Offpoint1: 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ayo13945:

I will have to disagree if you say life has no Purpose; that there is no meaning to any of this; it also means that: THE STATEMENT "LIFE HAS NO PURPOSE" IS ALSO A MEANINGLESS STATEMENT SO NO ONE SHOULD TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.
You can only disagree by presenting to me a reasonable life's purpose.
Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Offpoint1: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nuttella:
If your life doesn't have purpose, mine have purpose.
like I clearly stated, it's a fact humans not don't want to accept. If I ask what the purpose of your life is, you'll give an answer millions had given... That's the illusion you're living with.

1 Like

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
Offpoint1:

like I clearly stated, it's a fact humans not don't want to accept. If what the purpose of your life is, you'll give an answer millions had given... That's the illusion you're living with.
Are you trying to say that you are more intelligent than all the people who said they have purpose in life?

Ask God to reveal your purpose here on earth to you.

1 Like

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Educonomist: 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
EdoAirline:
The secret to enjoyment is being contented with what you have.....

Appreciate it...Value it and treasure it...

Because the moment you begin to neglect what you have and start placing unhealthy emphasis on what you don't have... That's the fastest route to being unsatisfied.....

Listen to Love Yourz by J.Cole....

You think you have a cute girlfriend....well there's one cuter out there...

There's always going to be a bigger house somewhere... bigger than yours....

someone is always going to have some clothes fresher than the ones you rock..

someone somewhere is always going to have a car badder than the one you have...

And you're never going to be happy until you love yourz.....

Then you'll find satisfaction with the little you have because not matter how much you have...you can't have it all....

Satisfaction...brings happiness....and there's enjoyment in Happiness....

Love Yourz

This song motivates me sometimes
Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by YMBBA: 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
You can only know the purpose of your life when you know your creator. He alone can tell you why you are here and what you must achieve. He has the scroll and manual of your operation on Earth. You will now know why you possess certain qualities and how to put them to profitable use. You'll know why you are created the way you are. You'll also know the kind of books to read, things to do and places to go.
Many unanswered questions will be settled. You'll become really focused.

If you decide to deliberately ignore the One who has the patent of your being then, true satisfaction and fulfillment will be far fetched.

A personal relationship with your creator is indispensable.

1 Like

Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Offpoint1: 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nuttella:
Are you trying to say that you are more intelligent than all the people who said they have purpose in life?

Ask God to reveal your purpose here on earth to you.
I'm not here to compare or compete intelligence, neither am I here to insult nobody. I'm here to state the obvious truth which is impossible to accept by humans.

I'll appreciate you tell what you think purpose of life is, I'm eagerly interested in your thoughts and answers.

Don't mistake my general terms of LIFE PURPOSE to individual life purposes, still I'll need your answers for both.
Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
It is well
Re: When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 14, 2021
prinsam30:

plz do ooo, u no need to dey stress ursef for bet shops, greediness is the coz of loosing games, just play 3 sure games with ur instinct and stake with 5K to 10K and cash out big time, that's the simple secret of betting, shey u get me
correct bro, I like ur style, sometimes help me dey drop ur games too o, 0808 117 1739 my whatsapp pls. If person no follow people wey sabi road, to reach ur destination go hard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos / The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 / Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.