Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP (16136 Views)

Lagos And Niger States Sign MOU On Food Production (Photos) / APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures) / Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by OBALOLA55(m): 6:23am On Mar 14, 2021
post=99867675:
Reading
angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by Fiscus105(m): 6:28am On Mar 14, 2021
cool
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

The Governors of these states Delta, Cross River , Anambra , Akwa Ibom , Oyo , and Edo are real niggarrs

Pussy ass government....why giving a preferential treatment to cattle rearers
The last time I checked....cattle rearing just like poultry and goat rearing is an Agricultural enterprise.....so who is going to romance poultry rearers and give them preferential treatment

You condemn every way forward, if they ask you to proffer solution, you result to ranting and wailing the way you known for.

Ask urself won't we eat meat again? Won't we drink milk?

NB. I expect you to highlight solutions rather than attacking as usual since you re not pussy niggard.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by ENGINEERG(m): 6:28am On Mar 14, 2021
Most of the southern governors that accept it, did it because of political and party affiliation,

But am sure, they will be cursed in the future by their people, and their succeeding govt won't continue it..
NTLP, is dead on arrival in Nigeria, it can never work, even in the North
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by zuto4u(m): 6:34am On Mar 14, 2021
Every state in Nigeria should also donate land for me to set up my poultry farms across the country. Since the government is now in the business of donating land to private business owners.
SoBright101:
I don't think anything is wrong with that. They just have to be monitored, be restricted to the particular area allocated to them, pay tax, pay rentage as long as the business remain private.
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by Fiscus105(m): 6:36am On Mar 14, 2021
ENGINEERG:
Most of the southern governors that accept it, did it because of political and party affiliation,

But am sure, they will be cursed in the future by their people, and their succeeding govt won't continue it..
NTLP, is dead on arrival in Nigeria, it can never work, even in the North

What is the way forward Mr future seer?
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by Temptee101(m): 6:37am On Mar 14, 2021
That was the main reason Umahi was cajoled to join the APC to do the bidding of the fulani.

He fell for it all because of his selfish desire to become the president come 2023.

He will be used and dumped as usual.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by Fiscus105(m): 6:44am On Mar 14, 2021
SoBright101:
I don't think anything is wrong with that. They just have to be monitored, be restricted to the particular area allocated to them, pay tax, pay rentage as long as the business remain private.

Those who can occupy positions of leadership and do rightly and justly can be easily recognized by their comments and opinions. But quite unfortunate few belong to this category in Nigeria most especially among the youths who are ranting they want to take over mantle of Leaderships

In short time it will reduce killing, fighting, rapping, rustling and destruction of farm.

While in long time it will be source of revenue for govt, because they can easily be taxed and collect rents accrue to land they used if they are restricted to certain area.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by zuto4u(m): 6:48am On Mar 14, 2021
What is good for Mr. A would also be good for Mr. B. Government should not start what they cannot finish. This is how they started encouraging banditry and kidnapping by negotiating and paying huge ransoms to bandits and kidnappers, and now, kidnapping is now being considered as a lucrative business. Many youths are now keying into kidnapping business and demanding ransom from the government. They are now making plans to donate lands for herders to use for grazing (which is a private business). Tomorrow now, other businesses owners would rise up and start demanding for lands to be donated to them for the establishment of their businesses. And when such demands are not met, there would chaos in the land.
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by Masterclass32: 6:51am On Mar 14, 2021
75% of Nigeria's landmass is alleged to be in northern Nigeria. Why are they, with the support of govt, encroaching into the south if not that they have ulterior motives?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by sfgrace(f): 7:11am On Mar 14, 2021
NLTP is a bad idea.The herdsmen will abuse the opportunity.
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 14, 2021
SoBright101:
Southern kaduna and jos have tried it many years ago ....today how far those places ?

They are pure fulani LGA ....some of u don't just learn from history
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by emerged01(m): 7:17am On Mar 14, 2021
Adegokenath:
Akeredolu why
I support any decision Akeredolu takes. He knows law like the back of his hands and definitely know that he knows what he is doing.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 14, 2021
Fiscus105:
cool

You condemn every way forward, if they ask you to proffer solution, you result to ranting and wailing the way you known for.

Ask urself won't we eat meat again? Won't we drink milk?

NB. I expect you to highlight solutions rather than attacking as usual since you re not pussy niggard.
What solutions ?
Where has giving fulanis lands stopped the killing buy them ?

Southern kaduna gave them land ...jos gave them land .. what happened ? Are jos people at peace with fulanis ? How about south kaduna ?

The only solution is fulanis respect peoples ancestry and move back to the north buy land and build irigation dams ...it's a freaking business for heavens sake
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 14, 2021
Fiscus105:

Those who can occupy positions of leadership and do rightly and justly can be easily recognized by their comments and opinions. But quite unfortunate few belong to this category in Nigeria most especially among the youths who are ranting they want to take over mantle of Leaderships

In short time it will reduce killing, fighting, rapping and rustling and destruction of farm.

While in long time it will be source of revenue for govt, because they can easily be taxed and collect rents accrue to land they used if they are restricted to certain area.

Like it did in southern kaduna n jos ?
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by mystery22: 7:22am On Mar 14, 2021
well is of no use, since umahi has no say in ebonyi..The youth together with ESN will flush them out, so they better don't waste their cows coming down to any Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by Yankee101: 7:23am On Mar 14, 2021
What about other farmers? Piggeries, poultries?
The people kidnapping are not interested in pastoralism when they make much more in short order
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by Nychillax(m): 7:24am On Mar 14, 2021
Ipisi:
Woooos

Lagos and Ogun State apparently missing...

Meanwhile I now confidently believe that Gov.Makinde is the wisest Yoruba man currently alive on planet earth. Infact my love and respect for him as just quadrupled..

But somewhere in Ebonyi, that useless Umahi is a total disgrace. He's an almajiri in disguise and a northern puppet...

Sooner or later they will give land for grazing, open grazing is causing serious trouble all over the country and it's not even practising in most developing countries not to talk of developed countries, we need to put sentiment aside and look at the economical and it's contribution to social well being of our people. Gov Ganduje had tried that in Kano and it's working out perfectly for him, wen was the last time u heard about bandits or Farmer-herders clashes in Kano??

I don't see anything wrong in giving land for grazing so far all the fulanis will be in one place, it will help us to identify criminals herdsmen and put end to this issues.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by Freemasonry: 7:29am On Mar 14, 2021
If Dave Umahi is so desperate to ingratiate himself to his cronies in the APC, he should not do at the expense of Ebonyi people.
But if he must give them land let him use part or the whole of his vast estate at Uburu for his eye service.
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by Born2Breed(f): 7:33am On Mar 14, 2021
There will always be betrayals in the South. Same Ondo n Ekiti with incessant herdmen attacks are giving land to terrorist.

My Bendel nor dey carry last.
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by AlafinofOyo: 7:47am On Mar 14, 2021
angry
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by ipobarethieves: 8:01am On Mar 14, 2021
sad sad FAYEMI is the one pressing Ondo state Akeredolu ballz.see all the later gra gra.Ara lo ma San pa eni cows ranches in the S/W

1 Like

Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by shiffynaani(m): 8:04am On Mar 14, 2021
Any logical thinking southern governor should be able to see beyond the veil.

Southern people must rise up to defend their land; their heritage.

Go and ask how far from southern Kaduna and Jos.

This is purely a person business! Why then must governors be involved? angry
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by KoshCAD: 8:17am On Mar 14, 2021
Lifestone:
I am aware that Ondo State has an existing Cattle ranch in Akunnu Akoko.
Yes, it has been there during the time of Awoo. Not for Abokis
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by Goditto(m): 8:19am On Mar 14, 2021
SoBright101:

Who do you think can be monitored, restricted. Annexation is loading.
These people you are giving your land have evil agenda.
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by Goditto(m): 8:22am On Mar 14, 2021
Dozis:
Umahi has refused to have sense.
Igbo traders all over Nigeria buy lands, rent shops, pay tenement fees and even settle agbero plus Iya Loja to trade in their host communities, they don't go about asking for national trade routes. If you want land for ranching pay for it.
We have all seen that the whole kidnappings and killings by herdsmen are ploys to grab lands. Fulani know what they are doing, I pray we wise up down here in the south

Umahi, Umahi, Umahi. How many times have I called you.
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by KoshCAD: 8:23am On Mar 14, 2021
pablobellins:
Ondo of all states? angry
Big time.
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by Kingrefreshed: 8:25am On Mar 14, 2021
selingel:
OYETUNJI ABIOYE and JESUSEGUN ALAGBE

•FCT , Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi , 17 northern states sign up for NLTP

https://punchng.com/farmer-herder-crisis-six-states-reject-fgs-livestock-scheme/

WHEN I SAID HERE THAT EBONYI PEOPLE ARE VERY PRIMITIVE. ONE FOOLISH Ebonyichild will start convulsing on my comment
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by EastisBae: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2021
[center][/center]
Dozis:
Umahi has refused to have sense.
Igbo traders all over Nigeria buy lands, rent shops, pay tenement fees and even settle agbero plus Iya Loja to trade in their host communities, they don't go about asking for national trade routes. If you want land for ranching pay for it.
We have all seen that the whole kidnappings and killings by herdsmen are ploys to grab lands. Fulani know what they are doing, I pray we wise up down here in the south

Umahi wants to be unfortunate. His ambition to become president which is not even guaranteed in any way is now driving him crazy.

This fool wants to sacrifice his state and jeopardize the lives and properties of Ebonyi people for his selfish interests, what a bastard!

You may have performed well in terms of Infrastructural projects, however that does not give you the right to hand over ancestral lands to terrorists!
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by Awaja(m): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2021
A price to pay for the new train station terminal in Abakiliki (in anticipation),onyinye ekwensu
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by EastisBae: 8:37am On Mar 14, 2021
Nychillax:

Sooner or later they will give land for grazing, open grazing is causing serious trouble all over the country and it's not even practising in most developing countries not to talk of developed countries, we need to put sentiment aside and look at the economical and it's contribution to social well being of our people. Gov Ganduje had tried that in Kano and it's working out perfectly for him, wen was the last time u heard about bandits or Farmer-herders clashes in Kano??

I don't see anything wrong in giving land for grazing so far all the fulanis will be in one place, it will help us to identify criminals herdsmen and put end to this issues.

Abo.ki na.ma! We should give people that have proven to be savage barbarians our lands so they will bring all their fellow terrorists from all over the Sahel to those settlements and in less than 10 years they will claim the land belong to them? You want terrorists to be given lands so that the same deaths and destruction people of Southern Kaduna are experiencing will be replicated all over Nigeria??

Any village, community or people that would be foolish enough to allow their lands to be taken from them and given to herdsmen terrorists will have themselves to blame forever. I expect the leaders of Ebonyi State to call this idiatic sabo called Umahi to order immediately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Mourns Dr. Chike Akunyili / Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment / I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.