Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

An Epistle To Those Left Behind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Epistle To Those Left Behind (230 Views)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / To Those Left Behind / After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Epistle To Those Left Behind by Righteousness2(m): 6:42am On Mar 14, 2021
IF WE ARE GONE AND YOU FIND THIS LETTER

Don't despair! There is still hope and a Future for you, even Eternal Life with JESUS Christ! I want you to know that I love you and the Lord JESUS even loves you more.
I am sure your Head is spinning and you are Confused about many things, so I've left this letter behind to help you find answers.

1. WHY HAVE WE(and so many others) DISAPPEARED?

We are believers in the Lord JESUS Christ and have been taken up to Heaven to be with our Lord and Savior! We will return with JESUS at the end of the Great Tribulation period ( Most likely, 7 years from the time of our Disappearance). 1thessalonians 4:14-17

2. WHAT DO YOU NEED DO?

First before anything else, you need to accept JESUS Christ as your Lord and Savior and give your life to Him now! The World you now live in will become Full of violence, chaos and Wickedness. It will be the worst time in Human History. The only safety you have is in JESUS Christ. Proverbs 18:10, Psalm 62:5-8, Romans 10:9-13. It is Easy to pray to GOD. Just talk to Him, He Hears you.

I Have left behind all my Earthly Possessions, and I give them to you Freely, but by far the most Important thing I leave for you is the Bible, which is the Word of GOD. Pls take it and Read it. Hide it in your Heart. In the Bible, you will find all the answers to all your questions and you will find Eternal Life!

It is quite Possible you are Hearing many false narratives and explanations as to why many have Suddenly disappeared!
If they tell you aliens are responsible, do not Belive them! Aliens are nothing but fallen angels, also known as demons. You may be seeing many Fearful and awful things appearing on earth such as aliens, demons, giants and so called gods. Again, do not believe them if they say they are good. They are evil Spirits from the pit of Hell and can only be overcome by the Power and authority of JESUS CHRIST.

You will see a man rise up who will become the world leader of the New global government. He will claim to be God. He is the antichrist. DO NOT TAKE HIS MARK! He will have a false Prophet who will perform many miracles to cause people to worship him. DO NOT BE FOOLED! He is EVIL. Revelation 14:9-11

I want to Encourage you not to despair! If you are alive and reading this Epistle, then you have been given a Second Chance from the ALMIGHTY GOD. Now is the time to give your life to GOD and Persevere even unto death, not forsaking the name of the Lord but standing strong in your Faith.
Revelation 2:10
Revelation 12:10-11
Revelation 14:12
Revelation 13:9-10
Revelation 7:13-17

What You need to do now is to give your life to GOD and ask Him for Guidance.

May the LORD JESUS Christ Protect you, Provide for you and give you Peace!
We hope to see you on the Great and Wonderful day when the LORD returns to set His Kingdom on this Earth.
Be Strong and Keep the Faith!
Revelation 20:4-6, 1thessalonians 5:16-24.

Your Brother in Christ
Righteousness2
Re: An Epistle To Those Left Behind by Monogamy: 6:46am On Mar 14, 2021
wink
Re: An Epistle To Those Left Behind by chatinent: 6:59am On Mar 14, 2021
Accept Jesus Christ as Personal Lord and Saviour.. has been a regular song from pastors without any clear definition.

Some say it is merely reciting the words.

Some say it is placing hands on TV and radio.

Everyone now copies the lines.

If it's not God told me, it's Jesus said I should tell you...

Bird of a feather.

Everyone wants to go to heaven but don't know what those who will go to heaven will do.

No one has given a clearer event of what will take place on earth.

You are confused. You said Jesus will set his kingdom on earth but everyone will go to heaven. If a kingdom is set, who will he rule over?

This one said seven years after death, you'll go to heaven and return.

Why do you twist the Bible?

Not everyone believes and stomach what so-called righteous people, or pastors. Some check to see if what they preach is correct.

Please preach what the Bible said.

You are welcome.

Have a nice century.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Epistle To Those Left Behind by Karlovych: 7:12am On Mar 14, 2021
grin grin Pastor Righteousness

Re: An Epistle To Those Left Behind by Uyi168: 7:16am On Mar 14, 2021
When are u guys leaving

And u guys shouldn't forget to drop your account details for those of us that are not going...

1 Like

Re: An Epistle To Those Left Behind by Kayberg: 7:32am On Mar 14, 2021
No rapture before the tribulation.
Re: An Epistle To Those Left Behind by hakeem4(m): 8:12am On Mar 14, 2021
Kayberg:
No rapture before the tribulation.
the world Is not coming to an end anytime soon.

So let’s forget tribulations and rapture and enjoy this life
Re: An Epistle To Those Left Behind by obonujoker(m): 8:16am On Mar 14, 2021
No 2nd Chance after the rapture.

Matthew 25
Re: An Epistle To Those Left Behind by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 14, 2021
How can people be this deluded?
Re: An Epistle To Those Left Behind by Monogamy: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2021
hakeem4:
the world Is not coming to an end anytime soon.

So let’s forget tribulations and rapture and enjoy this life

We are not all sure about that...

There are so many possibilities but on a lower scale.

If 5 Nuclear power countries go into war, dooms day might be approaching.

A rogue asteroid with about 96 km(60 miles) wide would completely utterly wipe out life on our planet.

If UFO are real, them invading the earth won't be funny cos they are more sophisticated and advance technologically.

The death of our sun which would be in billion years to come, that's inevitable
Re: An Epistle To Those Left Behind by hakeem4(m): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2021
Monogamy:

We are not all sure about that...

There are so many possibilities but on a lower scale.

If 5 Nuclear power countries go into war, dooms day might be approaching.

This is man made.

A rogue asteroid with about 96 km(60 miles) wide would completely utterly wipe out life on our planet.
for now, we do not know any asteroids that would destroy earth. (I’m not say it’s impossible.)

If UFO are real, them invading the earth won't be funny cos they are more sophisticated and advance technologically
. What if we are also more technologically advanced than them. We could kill them also.

The death of our sun which would be in billion years to come, that's inevitable

This is the only reason why the earth would come to an end
Re: An Epistle To Those Left Behind by Monogamy: 9:08am On Mar 14, 2021
hakeem4:

This is man made.

This is the only reason why the earth would come to an end

for now, we do not know any asteroids that would destroy earth. (I’m not say it’s impossible.)

I said a rogue asteroid

What if we are also more technologically advanced than them. We could kill them also

I doubt that, their craft alone if true are made of anti gravity material which we are not even close to

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Humility? / Remove The Muslim Shahada From My Profile / See What Pastor Was Putting In The Mouth Of His Church Members In Broad Daylight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.