Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Just A Way To Celebrate My Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just A Way To Celebrate My Love (454 Views)

Hello Everyone, Please Celebrate My Birthday With Me Today (photos) / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos / Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just A Way To Celebrate My Love by 18snazzy(m): 7:40am On Mar 14, 2021
Today marks the beginning of a new era in the life of a very special woman in my life.
I'm using this forum to let her know how loved she is.
I wish this post will be approved in the general forum and I also wish all Nairalanders will join me in celebrating my "better half"������ on her birthday today!!!

Re: Just A Way To Celebrate My Love by lilvicky68(m): 7:46am On Mar 14, 2021
If she's not your wife I will advise you to be cautious of overposting and displaying her.. lol you no even know how many men go don post her by now.. happy birthday to her

3 Likes

Re: Just A Way To Celebrate My Love by NairalandEnemy: 7:49am On Mar 14, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: Just A Way To Celebrate My Love by 18snazzy(m): 8:11am On Mar 14, 2021
lilvicky68:
If she's not your wife I will advise you to be cautious of overposting and displaying her.. lol you no even know how many men go don post her by now.. happy birthday to her
Thanks lil, na my wife grin
Re: Just A Way To Celebrate My Love by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 14, 2021
She be snake? angry

And why is she not showing her face well? I hope it’s not what I’m thinking

And why don’t you have the original pics that you have to screen shot it from her page?
Re: Just A Way To Celebrate My Love by lilvicky68(m): 8:13am On Mar 14, 2021
18snazzy:

Thanks lil, na my wife grin
Ok..wish her long life and prosperity
Re: Just A Way To Celebrate My Love by 18snazzy(m): 9:19am On Mar 14, 2021
lilvicky68:

Ok..wish her long life and prosperity
Tnx Lil
Re: Just A Way To Celebrate My Love by 18snazzy(m): 9:21am On Mar 14, 2021
Carchoice:
She be snake? angry

And why is she not showing her face well? I hope it’s not what I’m thinking

And why don’t you have the original pics that you have to screen shot it from her page?
Thanks for your own style of Birthday wish✌️
Re: Just A Way To Celebrate My Love by Sibtygarr: 9:25am On Mar 14, 2021
18snazzy:
Today marks the beginning of a new era in the life of a very special woman in my life.
I wish this post will be approved in the general forum and I also wish all Nairalanders will join me in celebrating my "better half"������ on her birthday today!!!
Oga move jare!!
Show us a prove she is your better half, abi you just dey use style find the mouth of nonsense lads(Redpill).
Meanwhile, next time post a picture where you're a with her, no carry one random girl your type would never have a chance of dating till thy kingdom come. Nonsense and its ingredients
Re: Just A Way To Celebrate My Love by unmask: 9:33am On Mar 14, 2021
18snazzy:
happy birthday to her. More years in good health and wealth.

Can you send me her sister's number?
Re: Just A Way To Celebrate My Love by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 14, 2021
This simp is busy sharing the pictures of a community pussy thinking he has a girlfriend. It will end in premium tears, it sure will.
Re: Just A Way To Celebrate My Love by mgdimagaladima(m): 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
Stop fooling ur self ooooo

(1) (Reply)

“23 And Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags / Spiritual Husband/wife Problem. Real Or Fable? / RIDDLE: Correct Answer Wins ₦500 Tonight (let's Go)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.