Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking (3124 Views)

They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra / Military Invades Nnamdi Kanu’s Community In Abia For The 3rd Time. Photos / Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2021
sharpwriter:

I have been having similar dreams since 2016. What is about to come down may be after March 16 wink

why do you say so ?
Re: The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking by cheruv: 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
The war is upon us... In visions that God has shown his loved ones, the chaos would be widespread, but in the long run the Nigerian army would be totally decimated.
The UN itself would preside over the dismemberment of Nigeria into its constituent Nations, and the name Nigeria would be a byword for state corruption and inefficiency cool

4 Likes

Re: The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking by theTranslator: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
It shows the south would soon be free from the north
Maybe another civil war This time The South vs the North Like Korea
Re: The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking by theTranslator: 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
Adaibeku:
Ipob n the army saga is playing tricks with u
We all know that is only ipob who fights with honour that will withstand the army , not some people who puts trust in juju n honey bees

Cc: oilpussy
See this one sha?
You guys are loosing potential allies
We shall see what will become of you
Keep on the stupidity
Later you'll shout marginalization
Re: The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking by theTranslator: 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
kettykin:
You people are just busy over rating the army and what it can do. The day they try it will be the beginning of their end and that of Nigeria. No Soviet union or Britain will save them
You forget that your kinsmen are also in the army
Re: The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking by Adaibeku(f): 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
theTranslator:

See this one sha?
You guys are loosing potential allies
We shall see what will become of you
Keep on the stupidity
Later you'll shout marginalization
You brought in buhari to annihilate my people and u vomit all this , u think I am a fool or wat?

2 Likes

Re: The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking by Adaibeku(f): 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

why do you say so ?
I dreamt same 2 when Nigerian army in more than 10 Hilux were killed by men from d bush , this is last month

2 Likes

Re: The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking by oilPUSSY(f): 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
Adaibeku:
Ipob n the army saga is playing tricks with u
We all know that is only ipob who fights with honour that will withstand the army , not some people who puts trust in juju n honey bees

Cc: oilpussy

1 Like

Re: The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking by theTranslator: 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
Adaibeku:
You brought in buhari to annihilate my people and u vomit all this , u think I am a fool or wat?
I never saw anything good in Bubu
Infact I warned my people
I never voted for him
In fact I never voted
I told them but most were stupid
The ones that were not stupid sold their votes
I don't have any beef with Igbos
I have many Igbo friends that are almost like brothers
“We brought in Bubu to eliminate”
What do you mean by this?
No be all of us dey suffer am?
Both PDP and APC are nothing to write home about
Embrace southern unity
The enemy ia the northern oligarchy not Yoruba,not Ijaw
They put the seed of dis unity in us
Southern unity is the way Ada.

And that rubbish about bees and juju was unprecedented

I hope most of the Igbos in real life don't think like the ones on Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking by Adaibeku(f): 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
theTranslator:

I never voted for him
In fact I never voted
Embrace southern unity
Do ija.w tribe set their priority on the right course ? No

As for southern unity , we igbos don't hate other south from other side , but traitors aren't meaent to be among the honourables

Mark today ,
those u want us to form unity with , will join fulanis out of fear , treachery and cowardice to fight against the better south when the chips are down , they don't fight for honour or for next generation but for selfish interest n cowardice

Ijawman ( which means confused man 2 me) be careful ,stop ogogoro n prepare to save ur land

2 Likes

Re: The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking by Kayberg: 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
Your dream means Civil War 2 loading.
Re: The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking by Josefsom: 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ion believe in dreams Lolz ;DIon believe in dreams Lolz
Re: The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking by theTranslator: 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
Adaibeku:
Do ija.w tribe set their priority on the right course ? No

Mark today ,
those u want us to form unity with , will join fulanis out of fear , treachery and cowardice to fight against the better south when the chips are down , they don't fight for honour or for next generation but for selfish interest n cowardice
As for southern unity,we igbos don't hate other south from other side,but traitors aren't meant to be among the honourables
Ijawman ( which means confused man 2 me) be careful ,stop ogogoro n prepare to save ur land
Traitors are in everywhere in every tribe
What matters is that they must be kept at a minority
@ underlined Nairaland Igbos have no issues with showing hate
They might be impostors though undecided

Why did you say Ijaws are confused??
And save what land? From who?
That ogogoro stuff is an irritating stereotype
PS: I've always wanted to see what a staunch Biafran has to say about my proposal
theTranslator:
I rep south Nigeria!
We do away with the north!
South Nigeria!

United autonomous states of southern Nigeria!

That's the point
The many minority groups can't be alone as a countries
So the region they find themselves in would cater
If Nigeria divides into 3 we'll be more vulnerable
And we will keep dividing if we don't find a common ground to unite
Can Nigeria divide into 250 as represented by the ethnic groups?
No
We should divide into 2 instead
And the south would have 3 autonomous regions
No marginalization whatsoever
The presidency and top offices would be rotated between the regions
And the regions would in turn rotate between the ethnic groups
We can't keep slaving away for the north!
The north planted the seed of discord in the south for a reason!

What do you think??

Will it be better?
I think its more realistic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking by castrogee(m): 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
sharpwriter:

I have been having similar dreams since 2016. What is about to come down may be after March 16 wink

What's up with March 16th.
Re: The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
theTranslator:

I never voted for him
In fact I never voted
Embrace southern unity

And that rubbish about bees and juju was unprecedented

I hope most of the Igbos in real life don't think like the ones on Nairaland

no we don't! we are not vilians na grin me my i get many yoruba friends nairaland is a different world entirely.. worst part be say majority of the igbo bigots here are fake!
Re: The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking by stonemasonn: 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

no we don't! we are not vilians na grin me my i get many yoruba friends nairaland is a different world entirely.. worst part be say majority of the igbo bigots here are fake!
There are no fake Igbo bigots. Igbos in real life have natural disdain for other tribes especially Yoruba and Hausa and they don't hide it unlike the Fulani....that's the only reason I like the Igbos..atleast you know your enemy, he doesn't pretend...The only non bigoted Igbo is the one born and raised in Northern Nigeria.
Re: The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking by theTranslator: 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Thank God!
A non-Nigerian visiting Nairaland would get a completely different view of the country
I guess Nairaland's management benefit a lot from tribal bigotry
It attracts members
Re: The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking by Adaibeku(f): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
theTranslator:

Traitors are in everywhere in every tribe
What matters is that they must be kept at a minority
@ underlined Nairaland Igbos have no issues with showing hate
They might be impostors though undecided

Why did you say Ijaws are confused??
And save what land? From who?
That ogogoro stuff is an irritating stereotype
PS: I've always wanted to see what a staunch Biafran has to say about my proposal

What do you think??

Will it be better?
I think its more realistic
no matter the characters of traitors n cowards I prefer your proposition , let's break away from fulani at least n other issues of treachery will be dealt with later,

There are traitors everywhere but a particular tribe has 90% traitors as it's population
Re: The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking by kettykin: 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
chiagozien:
Last four day i dreamt where Nigeria army are been deal by a stronger power.
The destruction was toomuch.

It happened that nigeria vessels lead by nigeria army are been burn down by a small army but so powerful,because in that dream the fight war on sea.

In that dream,i prominent man appeared on the television,saying"Nigeria Government should have dialogue with this people since"

The fight was been shown live on national television.

If this was on sea then it means a tribal army with some naval power like Niger delta army or ijaw militants
Re: The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking by VictorUSA(m): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
I sense that your dreams occur as a result of obssession.
Re: The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking by kettykin: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
From all indications we are beginning to see the rise of tribal armed forces or groups stronger and more deadly than the Nigeria Nigeria military and we are beginning to see the gradual and steady decline of the military power of Africa's giant, from what I can conclude, the tribal armies in the north will one day take over the northern hemisphere and demobilize the military while the naval forces in the Niger delta will take similar action in the south.

What I didn't understand is what happens to ESN, I don't think the east will be a pawn in Nigeria's chess game .

Boko haram, fulani herdsmen are gradually morphing into what can best be described as a northern behemoth which will take over all northern states.

The real battle ground will be the middle belt.
Please notice I didn't factor the south west in my calculation and this is deliberate

1 Like

Re: The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking by theTranslator: 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
Adaibeku:
no matter the characters of traitors n cowards I prefer your proposition , let's break away from fulani at least n other issues of treachery will be dealt with later,

There are traitors everywhere but a particular tribe has 90% traitors as it's population
Haha shocked 90% is too much
And its also another stereotype(though this one has firm basis)
Re: The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking by SpiritFree: 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

very close to mine! it felt so real till extent i woke up exausted! although my three dreams were about the begining and during the war! are you from jos ?

Hmmnn.. It can't be coincidence... I hope we don't go through that as a nation. God help us!
I'm not from Jos. Although I schooled there
Re: The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking by sharpwriter(m): 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

why do you say so ?

Hmmmn.... It is this week's Tuesday ; let's watch as things unfold.
Re: The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking by sharpwriter(m): 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

why do you say so ?

Hmmmn... It is this week's Tuesday; let's watch as things unfold.
Re: The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking by sharpwriter(m): 8:05am On Mar 15, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

why do you say so ?

The Nigerian government, British government and UN was given three months by the Oduduwa agitators (I believe Biafra is involved sha) to put heads together and divide the nation. The countdown started Dec. 16 last year. March 16 marks the completion of the three months ultimatum.

Cc: castrogee

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borno: Photos Of ISWAP Attack On Troops, Civilians In Rann / Igbo Cultural wedding In China by the Chinese; see video / Reactions As Gov Yahaya Bello Is Seen Working At 2AM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.