Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Video: Mother Of 4 At Age 16 Caught With Another Man And Beaten Mercilessly - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Video: Mother Of 4 At Age 16 Caught With Another Man And Beaten Mercilessly (762 Views)

How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Mother Of 4 At Age 16 Caught With Another Man And Beaten Mercilessly by omgvoices: 9:29am On Mar 14, 2021
In a video circulating on Twitter, it has to do with a 16-year-old teenager been beaten or somehow been assaulted for basically cheating.

According to a Twitter user, Akinnawonu Ilesanmi with username @_LADEmie who witnessed the event, the young mother was caught having affair with another man despite having four kids for a different man other than her current husband.

Sharing the video, Ilesanmi wrote;

“So, I happened to witness a 16 year old who already has 4 children for another man entirely but the present husband is the one taking Care of the the kids. She got involved with another guy again who got her pregnant, slept at his house overnight.

The husband found out and they brought the issue to the community leader. This girl started fighting the husband who has been taking care of 4 kinds that aren’t his for years. This girl is just 16 ffs and she is expecting her 5th child. Scum has no gender

They started beating her she started beating her mom.”

Watch the video below:
https://esiama.com/video-mother-of-4-at-16-years-caught-with-another-man/

Re: Video: Mother Of 4 At Age 16 Caught With Another Man And Beaten Mercilessly by bottlewater1(m): 10:00am On Mar 14, 2021
nawa o I find it hard to believe...but the video weak me die
Re: Video: Mother Of 4 At Age 16 Caught With Another Man And Beaten Mercilessly by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 14, 2021
I refuse to believe this.
Re: Video: Mother Of 4 At Age 16 Caught With Another Man And Beaten Mercilessly by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
LexxoManny:
I refuse to believe this.

Its true
Re: Video: Mother Of 4 At Age 16 Caught With Another Man And Beaten Mercilessly by pascalbenz: 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
shocked
Re: Video: Mother Of 4 At Age 16 Caught With Another Man And Beaten Mercilessly by BlackPantherxXx: 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
#babyfactory#
Re: Video: Mother Of 4 At Age 16 Caught With Another Man And Beaten Mercilessly by BlackPantherxXx: 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
shocked
Re: Video: Mother Of 4 At Age 16 Caught With Another Man And Beaten Mercilessly by AishaYesufu: 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
Her destiny is to be okpoho and not to be a wife.

Destiny can never be denied

(1) (Reply)

Are The East Schools More Tribalistic / To Visit Asaba / My 3years Old Daughter Chew Her Teeth During Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.