Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary (19531 Views)

Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma / Governor Uzodinma Meets Suleiman Njoku, New Chief Imam Of Imo State (Photo) / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Jman24(m): 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
Amah70:

Your bias on his invasion of Orlu with the military.

But you will bow when he delivers Okigwe city center, as he is now delivering Owerri city center.

One thing is that by next election, people in Owerri and Okigwe zones shall say that Orlu zone can’t govern Imo state because of equity. But you have seen how bile in the last two governors from Orlu zone made them arrest modern development in Orlu area.

Is English language too hard to understand in African countries?. I said I'm biased about invasion of orlu... And contextually from the whole statement it means I do not support it. So how does it correlate not being in support of development in orlu?

Or is it that we like fighting where there is no need for one just because we wana engage in decent conversation?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by jrusky(m): 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
SmartPolician:

You should pity your sorry self first

Hahahaha very easy to identify nonentity who can sell their conscience in the name of party that has nothing good to offer humanity.

Sorry for yourself that you are living your tiny life around clueless human so pathetic bro.

Spit!!!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by tit(f): 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
Good
Let them come

Because the wages of sin is Death
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by chosengocap: 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
chamber2:
I'm neither APC nor PDP.

I'm also ashamed at the manner Uzodinma became the governor of IMO state. It was crude.

However, Uzodinma has done very well within one year in office. He has achieved what Rochas couldn't do in 8years.

If he continues like this then IMO will truly be a good place to live.

Kudos to him, he has done so well within a short time

Modified

I have been living working in Imo state for almost ten years now. This is for those saying I don't live there.

Here are some of Uzodinma's Achievement in 1 yr. I can snap pictures too.

Very glaring.

1. Construction and dualization of ChukwumaNwoha-Egbu Road
2. Reconstruction of MCC/ Uratha Road
3. Construction of Relief market, and Ihecheuwa road
4. Construction of Dick-Tiger- Shoperite Road
5. Reconstruction of PH-control road
6. Reconstruction of World bank-Umuguma Road
7. Construction of Fed secretariat-Ideal suite Road
8. Installation of street and traffic lights
9. Reconstruction Aladinma Roads
10. Restoration and opening up of drainages

Just a few

Bullshits !!! And what happened to all the good roads he destroyed in the guise of dualization which he abandoned till date. Amaraku to Akabo road as an example. That road is now a death trap.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by otuodich64: 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
TheRareGem1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/anniversary-buhari-osinbajo-others-to-storm-imo/
Is he celebrating 1year of not paying workers? Or 1year of killing and burial of trade Unlons in Imo. Or 1year of politicking without governance in Imo. I'm workers are missing Emeka Ihedioha!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Temptee101(m): 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
Which of the mohammadu buharis to storm which Imo state?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Temptee101(m): 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Hope the Supreme Court Judges are also invited

grin
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Jostoman: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
Baawaa:
What are they celebrating,APC is nothing but disappointment
the event will not be completed without extending their invitation to TANKO MUHAMMED.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR THANKS TO SC AND KYARI
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Idadurun: 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nonexistent:
Buhari will never attend that event.
You know we have a very intelligent shying president so its going to be virtual attendance as usual.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by ofiko123(m): 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
Congratulations to hope Uzodinma on his one year anniversary..
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Charly68: 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2021
At least God proved himself as the original king maker in the life of the man. Okorocha played God before the election but the end is a big testimony for his excellency ..Now the demigod is dancing to and fro courtroom to retain the assets he gathered through fraud .
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Fantacy4(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
TheRareGem1:
I know none of dis two will go to that state if there are no project to commission.

Not bad, he has spent one year and he has improved the state's infrastructure. Some governors can't even achieve that in three years.

Ugwanyi for example, Ortom is the most fuckedup governor
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Ezmans: 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Faber(m): 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
chamber2:
I'm neither APC nor PDP.

I'm also ashamed at the manner Uzodinma became the governor of IMO state. It was crude.

However, Uzodinma has done very well within one year in office. He has achieved what Rochas couldn't do in 8years.

If he continues like this then IMO will truly be a good place to live.

Kudos to him, he has done so well within a short time

Modified

I have been living working in Imo state for almost ten years now. This is for those saying I don't live there.

Here are some of Uzodinma's Achievement in 1 yr. I can snap pictures too.

Very glaring.

1. Construction and dualization of ChukwumaNwoha-Egbu Road
2. Reconstruction of MCC/ Uratha Road
3. Construction of Relief market, and Ihecheuwa road
4. Construction of Dick-Tiger- Shoperite Road
5. Reconstruction of PH-control road
6. Reconstruction of World bank-Umuguma Road
7. Construction of Fed secretariat-Ideal suite Road
8. Installation of street and traffic lights
9. Reconstruction Aladinma Roads
10. Restoration and opening up of drainages

Just a few

Oga to tell you the truth. Imo state and their handlers are myopic. Everything about Imo begins and ends in Owerri. Okigwe is a mess, Orlu (though I've not been there) is also very bad, cos guys from there lament there's no tangible development in Orlu. Imo needs to open these towns just like you have in Anambra where Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi are all viable. Abia State...Umuahia and Aba are viable. Enugu State: Enugu and Nsukka are all viable. They are now developing Awgu, Orji River, Aninri axis(though these areas are known for agricultural accomplishments. Even Nkanu is more viable than Okigwe. Ebonyi state got Abakiliki and Afikpo. Imo begins in Owerri and ends in Owerri, every administration will spend 8 yrs running around Owerri. Thats too bad. They are myopic over there.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by pinkgoodies(m): 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
Jonathan39:
Mumu, which imo state are you talking about

Na ur mama be mumu. If u no dey see, u dey also hear.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Attend Governor Uzodinma's One Year Anniversary by Easy1401(m): 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
So Supreme Court Governor want to Celebrate 1yr in office? Tofiakwua

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe / Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki / Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.