Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe (19460 Views)

NNPCL To Complete Warri Refinery Q1 2024 / NNPCL To Inaugurate AKK Gas Pipeline December / NNPCL To Cut Fuel Import From August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Flathead8: 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
Sad news: FG not NNPCL will construct another International gas pipeline from Nigeria passing through our cousin Niger Republic and through Algeria to Europe. Gas yafun for Nigeria. New money. The cost is $8bn. Niger & Algeria will benefit from the project. Una don see the role of Niger Republic ba.

this is different from the Abuja-KD-kano(AKK) gas pipeline

https://twitter.com/woye1/status/1677299593606725635?t=mc3tXcVA5L9MwN6fmu56NA&s=19

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by SmartPolician: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2023
Why is it sad news?

Who is Woye?

We really need to make a lot of USD from gas sales to stabilise the volatile naira.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Flathead8: 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
Lol he is just being sarcastic, that's how he normally tweets. Since some Nigerians prefer sad news
SmartPolician:
Why is it sad news?

Who is Woye?

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by ol0d0od0: 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2023
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by oluspicy: 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
How did Woye know?

At times news from Twitter news are not genuine.

4 Likes

Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Kewtt: 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
cheesy this doesn't put food on the table of ordinary Nigerians. The FG should embark on mass palliatives and autogas facilities provision enmasse

I hope endsars 2.0 is not loading

As if it's not the same kind of gas pipeline that was blown by Ukraine...here you're constructing pipelines across terrorist countries. I laff in Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba languages

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by SafariHunter(m): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
God will

27 Likes

Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Olaronu09: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
Another Billions of dollar about to go down the drain undecided

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Scam

Bro how are you on every fromt page post? Do you refresh every seconds for post that made it to the fp?

5 Likes

Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by nazicartel(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
They have been talking about this project for the past 3 yrs now or so. And why are you quoting woye or whatever. Who's he for his topic to grace front page without any source.

Hope it's not another way to syphon

1 Like

Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by SolidDesign(f): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ok

Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by ShenTeh(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
What happened to the one Timipriye Silver was constructing before?

Another avenue to syphon our commonwealth.

Nigerian leaders that are so wicked and daft. They spent over 16 years and billions of $s and have been unable to complete an ordinary <120km dual carriageway between Lagos and Ibadan.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Angelfrost(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
Okay... So long as that 8 Billion Dollars yields more Billions of Dollars in revenue to the nation!

Any project that won't bring forth revenue directly should never be embarked on!

The Corruption and Wastage are just too much!

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by tobenuel(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
Share the money.. 100 trillion dollars
This new pipeline will favor me and my family
Jokes removed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by UHLmoving: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
How does this benefit Nigeria?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by slawomir: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Scam

We won't fall for those shit anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Helpfromabove1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2023
Audio construction

Abi they trying to create an opportunity to steal

1 Like

Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by MS247: 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2023
Nigeria is going to be rich forever

I mean for life

With the volume of gas we have

And

The volume cold Europe needs for heat and energy

5 Likes

Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by sonnie10: 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2023
Anything to earn more dollar. Nigeria needs more of this now.

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by lilvicky68(m): 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2023
Borrow money for project, squander it, abondon the project, repeat.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Ihateheadslamer: 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
Good news for japa crews tongue
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by atobs4real(m): 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
Na waoo.
Efforts in futility.
Keep it up.
Buhari signed that before now because I know my Jagaban
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by obailala(m): 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
Kewtt:
cheesy this doesn't put food on the table of ordinary Nigerians. The FG should embark on mass palliatives and autogas facilities provision enmasse

I hope endsars 2.0 is not loading
Anything that improves the economy indirectly puts food on the table of every Nigerian.

If Nigeria starts exporting more of those gases that it flares, it translates to more revenue/forex income for the country, a better value for the Naira, more jobs, more income for Nigerians, a reduction in environmental degradation in the Niger Delta etc.

5 Likes

Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
That's beautiful

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by ednut1(m): 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
The one to morroco they haven’t seen funding lol. Now this . Abeg abeg
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Kewtt: 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
obailala:
Anything that improves the economy indirectly puts food on the table of every Nigerian.
Lies. Unless you are an armed robber this economy is not for 90% of salary income earners in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Antiurchins: 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
Majority of the APC supporters re online warriors off line beggars and hungry. U voted a man that was part and parcel of APC government that destroyed Nigeria completely and you are expecting miracles Na them go suffer and beg. They have already started crying all over the internet. Don't mind what they normally say online oooo.

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by AceBrand02(m): 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2023
atobs4real:
Na waoo.
Efforts in futility.
Keep it up.
Buhari signed that before now because I know my Jagaban
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
Since you have one under construction, why not construct Refinery..

E no make sense

Down the line UKRAINE war will be over and Russia will take it place.,where will this project be?
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by free2ryhme: 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by dyera(m): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
FG is basically paving way for Dangote and the cabal. When this project is completed, Dangote will be able to sell gas from his refinery to Europe.
Re: NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe by Olaronu09: 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
SafariHunter:
These days has been hell.

I cried today, no food , no drugs. See me fa. My good friend sef just dey hope say I go fit help am too, I only cried some more.

I still thank God for everything.

God Abeg , your child is depressed and borderline sucidal.

FORMAT... BEG IF U WAN BEG, NO SHAME IN IT.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gulak Takes Over PDP Chairmanship / PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release / Osinbajo Visits N-Power Response Center, Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.