Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

My Wife Had A Miscarriage 6 Months Ago But She's Pregnant Now. What Should I Do? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife Had A Miscarriage 6 Months Ago But She's Pregnant Now. What Should I Do? (485 Views)

Real Life Lessons I Learnt From An Injury I Had 6 Years Ago, But Treating Today. / Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? / My Wife Had A Miscarriage 6 Months Ago but She's Pregnant Now. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Had A Miscarriage 6 Months Ago But She's Pregnant Now. What Should I Do? by tigook: 10:31am On Mar 14, 2021
Hello Doctors in the house, sometimes last year my wife had a miscarriage and had to undergo an evacuation. We had been on the hunt for another pregnancy since that time until we recently discovered she is pregnant again. I don't want any issues this time. Please house, I need your advice to help prevent another miscarriage. I am free to respond to any reasonable questions. Thanks.
Re: My Wife Had A Miscarriage 6 Months Ago But She's Pregnant Now. What Should I Do? by Freestainworld(m): 10:36am On Mar 14, 2021
Is nairaland a hospital? take her to the hospital this early stage to see a doctor, and don't let her do a strenuous work.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Had A Miscarriage 6 Months Ago But She's Pregnant Now. What Should I Do? by tigook: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2021
Freestainworld:
Is nairaland a hospital? take her to the hospital this early stage to see a doctor, and don't let her do a strenuous work.
Thanks so much boss. God bless u
Re: My Wife Had A Miscarriage 6 Months Ago But She's Pregnant Now. What Should I Do? by frozen70(f): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2021
tigook:
Hello Doctors in the house, sometimes last year my wife had a miscarriage and had to undergo an evacuation. We had been on the hunt for another pregnancy since that time until we recently discovered she is pregnant again. I don't want any issues this time. Please house, I need your advice to help prevent another miscarriage. I am free to respond to any reasonable questions. Thanks.

I am not a doctor but follow this advice

Let her have enough rest

Let her state of mind be at the best point

Let her stay away from positive things that disturbs the mind

Let her eat whatever she is craving for

Help her out in domestic chores that burbs energy

Let her obey antenatal instructions

Lastly, you guys will have to reduce the number of times you mate, more of romancetto keep you going

Even when you want to penetrate, from the back will be better through side ways and not dodgy pls and be gentle as you do that
Re: My Wife Had A Miscarriage 6 Months Ago But She's Pregnant Now. What Should I Do? by tigook: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2021
frozen70:

I am not a doctor but follow this advice

Let her have enough rest

Let her state of mind be at the best point

Let her stay away from positive things that disturbs the mind

Let her eat whatever she is craving for

Help her out in domestic chores that burbs energy

Let her obey antenatal instructions

Lastly, you guys will have to reduce the number of times you mate, more of romancetto keep you going

Even when you want to penetrate, from the back will be better through side ways and not dodgy pls and be gentle as you do that
I will not even penetrate at all. Thanks so much boss.
Re: My Wife Had A Miscarriage 6 Months Ago But She's Pregnant Now. What Should I Do? by frozen70(f): 11:56am On Mar 15, 2021
tigook:
I will not even penetrate at all. Thanks so much boss.

Is not as if you won't penetrate, lol, just give her up to seven months but try and Make sure that you are giving her a good romance that will calm her nerves down

Some women gets Hot through out that period
Re: My Wife Had A Miscarriage 6 Months Ago But She's Pregnant Now. What Should I Do? by tigook: 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
frozen70:

Is not as if you won't penetrate, lol, just give her up to seven months but try and Make sure that you are giving her a good romance that will calm her nerves down

Some women gets Hot through out that period
Thanks so much ma. Noted

(1) (Reply)

My YouTube Channel / Using Ovulation Test Results To Choose The Sex Of Your Baby / One Thing Will Kill A Man .... Read This !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.