Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Angels. Have You Seen One Before? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angels. Have You Seen One Before? (842 Views)

Do Angels Have Free Will? / Pastor Says That Angels Have Been Dispatched To Fight Voter Fraud / Fallen Angels Have Marriage With Human Beings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
Every Christian believes in Angels because the Bible says they exists but have you seen one before? Or do you know anyone who has seen one before.
Please share your experience.

Mine.

I have never seen an Angel before but I have witnessed the presence of one sometime.
I was sleeping with my two kids it was the three of us that sleep in the room. Their mum works in another State and comes on weekends.
This particular day, we prayed as we normally do. And one thing I taught them in prayer is this sentence, "let your Angels guard and guide us always" . So this night we slept. They were around three years then and when ever they needed to urinate in the midnight they woke me up. So this night I felt not a tap but slaps on my hip. It was the type you use in waking someone up. It's usually three sudden slaps like "pa pa pa" I woke up immediately thinking it was one of them that needed to wee. But I found them sleeping soundly and I was still feeling the sensation of the slaps on the spot. It was the three of us in the room and no one was there but us. What came to my spirit was that an Angel woke me up to pray, probably danger was around. There and then I prayed and slept.

The second was when my kids were around six years and their mum's sister came visiting from an African country (my wife isn't a Nigerian) the lady came with a seven year old gal and a boy of like around four.
I have gone to work when the incident happened. My wife's sister had gone visiting their country men living in naija and my wife was at work in another state. When I came back from work, my kids ran to me and said "Daddy Awa saw an Angel today" I was surprised. "An Angel?" I asked " yes in the compound" they said.
So, I called Awa. Awa is my wife's sister's seven years old daughter.

"Awa what happened" I asked curriously.

"Daddy I saw an Angel today. He was kneeling down on one leg and facing heaven at that place" she said pointing to a spot close to the main door of our flat.

"Where were you then?" I asked.

"I was lying down on the three seater couch, my brother was sleeping on it and I lied beside him so that he would not roll down on to the floor, then suddenly I looked outside the door and saw the Angel he was in white and he was shining. When I wanted to go and call Michael and Michaella( my twins son and daughter) he now fly away" she narrated the story and I was like "Whao!"

She was a kid and a visitor to Nigeria. She was seven and old enough to know what she saw. She had reason to lie . And the way she narrated it was so convincing.
All what the incident told me was the presence of God is around us and I was pleased.

The third one happened to a friend's friend. It was my friend who told me this.

His friend lives in the US. He came home and told him the story. He said, he went to the grocery store one day and as he was going out, a woman who came to buy groceries was infront of him and was leaving the store also, as he stepped out, he saw some guys who looked like thugs outside the door of the store. The woman had gone ahead and as he was approaching his car, he heard the boys talking about her. He heard one of them say "That's the woman that came to the store with a Giant two days ago, yeah that's her"
When he head them, he wondered where the woman could have got the giant from, so when he met the woman at the roadside waiting for a Taxi, he offered to give her a lift.
Immediately she sat down and they exchanged pleasantries. He asked her if she was a Christian and she said yes, Are you a born again? And she said yes.
" Did you come to the store recently" and she said "yes two days ago, why did you ask"
"Sorry ,I want to get something out of it. You came with someone?" And the woman said "No, I came alone"
Then he narrated what he heard the boys say to her and encouraged her to maintain her relationship with God. That it must have been an Angel the guys saw as a Giant following her about. They could have wanted to dispossess her of her bags.

These are the few I can type because of time.

If you have any, kindly share.

God bless.
Re: Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by Kriss216: 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
Yes... I'm dating One.
Re: Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by chatinent: 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
PenName55:
Every Christian believes in Angels because the Bible says they exists but have you seen one before? Or do you know anyone who has seen one before.

Mine.

I have never seen an Angel before but I have witnessed the presence of one sometime.
I was sleeping with my two kids it was the three of us that sleep in the room. Their mum works in another State and comes on weekends.
This particular day, we prayed as we normally do. And one thing I taught them in prayer is this sentence, "let your Angels guard and guide us always" . So this night we slept. They were around three years then and when ever they needed to urinate in the midnight they woke me up. So this night I felt not a tap but slaps on my hip. It was the type you use in waking someone up. It's usually three sudden slaps like "pa pa pa" I woke up immediately thinking it was one of them that needed to wee. But I found them sleeping soundly and I was still feeling the sensation of the slaps on the spot. It was the three of us in the room and no one was there but us. What came to my spirit was that an Angel woke me up to pray, probably danger was around. There and then I prayed and slept.

The second was when my kids were around six years and their mum's sister came visiting from an African country (my wife isn't a Nigerian) the lady came with a seven year old gal and a boy of like around four.
I have gone to work when the incident happened. When I came back from work, my kids ran to be and said "Dad Awa saw an Angel today" I was surprised. "An Angel?" I asked " yes in the compound" they said.
So, I called Awa. Awa is my wife's sister seven years old daughter.
"Daddy I saw an Angel today. He was kneeling down on one leg and facing heaven at that place" she said pointing to a spot close to the main door of the flat.
"Where were you?" I asked.
"I was lying down on the three seater couch, my brother was sleeping on it and I lied beside him so that he would not roll down on to the floor, then suddenly I looked outside the door and saw the Angel he was in white and he was shining. When I wanted to go and call Michael and Michaella( my twin son and daughter) he now fly away" she narrated the story and I was like "Whao!"
She was a kid and a visitor to Nigeria. She had no reason to lie . And the way she narrated it was so convincing. All what that told me was the presence of God is around us and I was pleased.

His friend lives in the US. He came home and told him the story. He said, he went to the grocery store one day and as he was going out, a woman who came to buy groceries was infront of him and was leaving the store also, as he stepped out, he saw some guys who looked like thugs outside the door of the store. The woman had gone ahead and as he was approaching his car, he heard the boys talking about her. He heard one of them said "That's the woman that came to the store with a Giant two days ago, yeah that's her"
When he head them, he wondered where the woman could have got the giant from, so when he met the woman at the roadside waiting for a Taxi, he offered to give her a lift.
Immediately she sat down and they exchanged pleasantries. He asked her if she was a Christian and she said yes, Are you a born again? And she said yes.
" Did you come to the store recently" and she said "yes two days ago, why did you ask"
"Sorry ,I want to get something out it. You came with someone?" And the woman said "No, I came alone"
Then he narrated what he heard the boys say to her and encouraged her to maintain her relationship with God. That it must have been an Angel the guys saw as a Giant following her about. They could have wanted to dispossess her of her bags.

These are the few I can type because time.

God bless.

1 Share

Re: Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by chatinent: 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kriss216:
Yes... I'm dating One.

Sssh.

Mine visited earth, and decided to stay forever with me.

She's the best thing that happened to me.

Re: Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kriss216:
Yes... I'm dating One.

grin
Happy dating.

You don't believe in such. Is that?
Are you an atheist?
Re: Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
chatinent:

Sssh.

Mine visited earth, and decided to stay forever with me.

She's the best thing that happened to me.

grin

That's cool
You mean your wife?

Are you an atheist?
Re: Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by Kriss216: 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
PenName55:

grin Happy dating.
You don't believe in such. Is that? Are you an atheist?
I'm a Christian. I believe in God. I believe and practice.
Re: Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by chatinent: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
PenName55:

grin

That's cool
You mean your wife?

Are you an atheist?

I'm a Witness.

1 Like

Re: Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
chatinent:

I'm a Witness.

Oh! Now I understand grin

I know you guys don't believe in Angels at work on Earth anymore. But do you know miracles still do happen though you don't believe in it.
Re: Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by OlayemiAshraf(m): 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
I had an experience too... but I don't know if it was a angel or devil....

I was about to sleep that night... I was the only in my room , no one else , just me.... Then suddenly I heard a creepy voice screaming to my ears .... At that moment I couldn't move.. it felt like I was having a "sleep paralysis"... But the voice sounds so scary ... When I finally regained consciousness .... I lit up my AZ n sip some lean ... Devil ain't got shit on me

2 Likes

Re: Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
PenName55:

Oh! Now I understand grin
I know you guys don't believe in Angels at work on Earth anymore. But do you know miracles still do happen though you don't believe in it.

What is the work of angels?
What is the work of demons?
How do you distinguish between the presence of an angel and a demon?

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES believe in angels at work because they're the ones monitoring our earthly ministry today. But you need to know the answers to those three questions before you can understand what angels are doing today? smiley
Re: Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by flokii: 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
Angels are real and so are spirits or devils.. kids especially can see these spirit beings that we can't see as grown-ups, so do dogs.

Angels are of different kinds.. there are seraphs, cherubs, thrones, archangels, angels, guardian angels etc in that order of duty.
The ones mostly encountered by humans are the guardian angels and believe me, they all have names.

When you pray as a believer before you sleep, your assigned guardian angel stands guard like a soldier till you wake the next morning. Isn't God wonderful?

2 Likes

Re: Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by 99thEnemy(m): 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kriss216:
Yes... I'm dating One.
she's from which heaven?

1 Like

Re: Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by danvon(m): 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
I've seen one it looked more like a grim reaper, I woke up in the middle of the night then felt someone was watching me I looked to my left and saw a creature in all black, standing there very close to me, I couldn't shout so I just went back to sleep

I went to church to talk to people about it, even the most pious people thought I was making it up, these are the same people that speak in tongues during deliverance that pray against demons 24/7, it seems they only believe in demons if it makes you roll on the floor anything else doesn't make sense to them

Years later I learnt about a phenomenon called sleep paralysis and many people had seen something familiar when they woke up at night
Re: Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by ikes9(m): 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
danvon:
I've seen one it looked more like a grim reaper, I woke up in the middle of the night then felt someone was watching me I looked to my left and saw a creature in all black, standing there very close to me, I couldn't shout so I just went back to sleep

I went to church to talk to people about it, even the most pious people thought I was making it up, these are the same people that speak in tongues during deliverance that pray against demons 24/7, it seems they only believe in demons if it makes you roll on the floor anything else doesn't make sense to them

Years later I learnt about a phenomenon called sleep paralysis and many people had seen something familiar when they woke up at night

It wasn't sleep paralysis,what you saw was real,each human being has spiritual senses,and there are times we see things just for a few seconds,that we now think we didn't see it at all
Experience has taught me that,we actually see these things

I haven't seen any Angel before,but I know they are all around us, ministering, encouraging and carrying out their individual tasks

And I just feel like chipping this one in....

Every Christian NEEDS to work with the Angelic ministry, especially in these end times

1 Like

Re: Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
I had an experience too... but I don't know if it was a angel or devil....

I was about to sleep that night... I was the only in my room , no one else , just me.... Then suddenly I heard a creepy voice screaming to my ears .... At that moment I couldn't move.. it felt like I was having a "sleep paralysis"... But the voice sounds so scary ... When I finally regained consciousness .... I lit up my AZ n sip some lean ... Devil ain't got shit on me

Any Scarry sound or figure is not of an Angel.
The little girl that saw the angel in the story would have screamed for fear if what she saw was scary. Peace comes with the presence of God, Holy spirit, Jesus or Angels.
Re: Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES believe in angels at work because they're the ones monitoring our earthly ministry today. But you need to know the answers to those three questions before you can understand what angels are doing today? smiley

Angels presence comes with peace. They will not look scary.
The work of Angels is to carry out the mind of God for humans. The Demons work to carry out the mission of the Devil.

I hope your questions were answered
Re: Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Are Angels still at work today?
Re: Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
No.
Re: Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by bethel13593: 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
:Yes... I'm dating One. she's from which heaven?
Re: Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by Eviana(f): 1:14am On Mar 16, 2021
I 1000 percent believe that I encountered angels in "human form" at least twice in my adult life...where I recognized it after.
The Bible tells us that angels are very much involved in the lives of sincere followers of Christ..be it in their spiritual form or in the guise of human flesh.

Hebrews 13:2 (KJV)
2Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Genesis 18:1-33 (KJV)

(Many more scriptural references as well)

They are on assignment from God to protect, comfort, encourage and guide us here on earth.

The particular encounter that I wish to speak about here, happened a number of years ago when I had visited a friend.
My friend, the friend's young child and I went to a public park so the child could play.
My friend and I were sitting on the opposite end of the opening of the park. We were kinda sitting in a small enclosed area (out of the sun) where we could barely be seen....unless one was in that particular area.
I was going through a very rough time...bordeline depressed--a word I do not use lightly-- about a situation.
Only God could've known the depths of my sadness...and which I could've never uttered with words.
He clearly knew because as we were sitting there trying to keep an eye on my friend's child, way across the park was an adorable little Asian girl....who was running in our direction.
I remember saying these exact words to my friend: "Oh, look at that little girl! She is so cute!"
As she was running towards us, we initially thought she was running to get on one of the playground equipment pieces.
As she got closer, I literally said, "Oh, it looks like she is running towards us!"
Lo and behold, the little girl ran directly up to me and handed me a tiny cluster of yellow daisy flowers!
Stunned and shocked, I managed to say, "Thank you" to her and she ran off.
A little girl whom I had never seen in life ran up to me--a complete stranger--(remember now there were two of us sitting there)...and handed me some flowers..at a time where I most needed it!
I then knew that at that moment, God had sent me comfort..through the form of an angel...
He understood and made it a personal, focused mission for me that day. I also had a witness who was just as stunned as me!
I was already a believer, but that only stengthened my faith in the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 16, 2021
Eviana:
I 1000 percent believe that I encountered angels in "human form" at least twice in my adult life...where I recognized it after.
The Bible tells us that angels are very much involved in the lives of sincere followers of Christ..be it in their spiritual form or in the guise of human flesh.

2Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

They are on assignment from God to protect, comfort, encourage and guide us here on earth.

The particular encounter that I wish to speak about here, happened a number of years ago when I had visited a friend.
My friend, the friend's young child and I went to a public park so the child could play.
My friend and I were sitting on the opposite end of the opening of the park. We were kinda sitting in a small enclosed area (out of the sun) where we could barely be seen....unless one was in that particular area.
I was going through a very rough time...bordeline depressed--a word I do not use lightly-- about a situation.
Only God could've known the depths of my sadness...and which I could've never uttered with words.
He clearly knew because as we were sitting there trying to keep an eye on my friend's child, way across the park was an adorable little Asian girl....who was running in our direction.
I remember saying these exact words to my friend: "Oh, look at that little girl! She is so cute!"
As she was running towards us, we initially thought she was running to get on one of the playground equipment pieces.
As she got closer, I literally said, "Oh, it looks like she is running towards us!"
Lo and behold, the little girl ran directly up to me and handed me a tiny cluster of yellow daisy flowers!
A little girl whom I had never seen in life ran up to me--a complete stranger--(remember now there were two of us sitting there)...and handed me some flowers..at a time where I most needed it!
I then knew that at that moment, God had sent me comfort..through the form of an angel...
He understood and made it a personal, focused mission for me that day. I also had a witness who was just as stunned as me!
I hate seeing people sad. There is something about sadness which I do not just like - highway to depression. I used to watch this series - "Touched by an angel". Kinda interesting.

One thing I know is this: there are supernatural beings around (both good and evil). I have had experiences, and I am certain they are around. The KEY to getting closer to GOD and having revelation is deep relationship with GOD through Christ. Reading the Bible, meditation, and living a holy life are prerequisites.

I can relate with the comfort sent your way. I have been sent comfort many times also.

When I get too busy with myself, I feel the distance away from GOD, but when I start meditating again, they all start coming back gradually. So, I know I need a peaceful and stress less life to enjoy a relationship with God. But unfortunately, many issues have really occupied my mind recently (for the past 4 years) and I am struggling to get them all solved. Anyway my point is that: our weak point might bring us closer to God or tear us apart further. You need to appreciate God for the love you received.

You certainly have a purpose to fulfill, and gradually, I know you will get there. If you keep up with God, you will fulfill the purpose. Remember: devil challenges those who are threats to his kingdom. Sadness is just a way to keep you from reading and meditating God's Word. I am moved to make comment cos the last 4 years for me have6 been easy, but I am holding on. And one of the things I held so much to....I had to let it go. The way I bragged about Naija....mehn! If you really had known me prior to this strange experiences....mehn! Cos my eyes were opened to treasures in Nigeria. I could see the wealth in her. I met VIPs. I just understood why being a Nigerian is a blessing. Anyone who climbs to the top of the ladder in Nigeria is made. Such will never want to compromise living permanently in another place. But then, I saw the mystery behind Abraham relocation to Canaan from Haran. Anyway, that is another topic.

Dearest, get closer to God more, and I am telling you.....revelations will come your way. You'll start having new experiences daily. Eat good food, sleep regularly, relax with good music, and avoid stress. Just be happy. Then, start praying, reading your Bible, and meditating regularly....Revelations will flow like rivers of water, answers will come, big ideas will be revealed, directions will come, and messengers will be sent. You may even see real angels.

2 Likes

Re: Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 16, 2021
PenName55:

Mine.

I have gone to work when the incident happened. My wife's sister had gone visiting their country men living in naija and my wife was at work in another state. When I came back from work, my kids ran to me and said "Daddy Awa saw an Angel today" I was surprised. "An Angel?" I asked " yes in the compound" they said.
So, I called Awa. Awa is my wife's sister's seven years old daughter.

"Daddy I saw an Angel today. He was kneeling down on one leg and facing heaven at that place" she said pointing to a spot close to the main door of our flat.

"Where were you then?" I asked.

"I was lying down on the three seater couch, my brother was sleeping on it and I lied beside him so that he would not roll down on to the floor, then suddenly I looked outside the door and saw the Angel he was in white and he was shining. When I wanted to go and call Michael and Michaella( my twins son and daughter) he now fly away" she narrated the story and I was like "Whao!"

She was a kid and a visitor to Nigeria. She was seven and old enough to know what she saw. She had reason to lie . And the way she narrated it was so convincing.
All what the incident told me was the presence of God is around us and I was pleased.

His friend lives in the US. He came home and told him the story. He said, he went to the grocery store one day and as he was going out, a woman who came to buy groceries was infront of him and was leaving the store also, as he stepped out, he saw some guys who looked like thugs outside the door of the store. The woman had gone ahead and as he was approaching his car, he heard the boys talking about her. He heard one of them say "That's the woman that came to the store with a Giant two days ago, yeah that's her"
"Sorry ,I want to get something out of it. You came with someone?" And the woman said "No, I came alone"

These are the few I can type because of time.

God bless.

I'm concerned about the little girl. I hope she is developing in Christ. She is a gift. I think you didn't get the message passed to you. Oh! So, you think God just only wanted to confirm He is with you by opening the girl's eyes to see an angel in your house. Hmmmmm! I think the message is that you should take care of the girl and assist her grow in the LORD. Challenges may be in her life, and God made you aware that she is His daughter that day. Please, reach out to her again.

Please, read my post up there also.

God bless!

1 Like

Re: Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by peggywebbs(f): 10:44am On Mar 16, 2021
I think we all have encountered angels. Most people expect to see giants, winged creatures and all that magnificence movies and stories have told us. There are many angels in human form that especially minister to us while we sleep.

I see them all the time not physically but in dreams. They pass messages, they remind you when you are going astray, they tell you things that you ordinarily won't know within your knowledge.

A recent encounter I had was one day when I got really angry and pushed someone close to me. An angel told me that night , "you made a promise". I didn't remember what it was until three days after that I had promised God not to get angry and control my temper.

I remember seeing a young man in the wee hours of the morning beside my bed. He took my phone and disconnected it. He said don't sleep with your phone charged above your head. I have a habit of falling asleep with my phone charging while pressing it, I didn't know there was anything wrong with that until then.

Then there was one time I dreamt of my mom walking on the edge of a wall on the first floor of a story. A very narrow wall and could have fallen from the first floor. An angel told me to tell her not to go that way. I remember telling him that she doesn't listen to me. She walked that path until she was at my neighbours window. I woke up and I got a call from my mom that the neighbor called her that morning and told her not to go to the church event she was planning to go because the road was really rough at that time. I told God she wouldn't listen to me and he sent someone else to tell her the same message who she would listen to.

These are just a few experiences. Angels are sent by God to protect us his creation and even unbelievers see them all the time ministering to them but they don't pay attention to what they hear.

Science has told people to disregard their dreams because it is a figment of their imagination.

1 Like

Re: Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by sonmvayina(m): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
I have a different twist to this tales. Angels or demons they are certainly working for their creator. I think we define them based on the job God has given them to do. If he sends them to bring good tidings, we call them Angels..and if he sends them to destroy or kill..we call them demons. Angels are demons and demons are angels..

Every one of us has a guidian angel called the "chi" in igbo. A lot of people have relationship with their chi..it is one of the previledged of those who are awake...

I have encountered both. I just relax and learn whatever measage they have from God for me....
Re: Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
peggywebbs:
I think we all have encountered angels. Most people expect to see giants, winged creatures and all that magnificence movies and stories have told us. There are many angels in human form that especially minister to us while we sleep.

I see them all the time not physically but in dreams. They pass messages, they remind you when you are going astray, they tell you things that you ordinarily won't know within your knowledge.

A recent encounter I had was one day when I got really angry and pushed someone close to me. An angel told me that night , "you made a promise". I didn't remember what it was until three days after that I had promised God not to get angry and control my temper.

I remember seeing a young man in the wee hours of the morning beside my bed. He took my phone and disconnected it. He said don't sleep with your phone charged above your head. I have a habit of falling asleep with my phone charging while pressing it, I didn't know there was anything wrong with that until then.

Then there was one time I dreamt of my mom walking on the edge of a wall on the first floor of a story. A very narrow wall and could have fallen from the first floor. An angel told me to tell her not to go that way. I remember telling him that she doesn't listen to me. She walked that path until she was at my neighbours window. I woke up and I got a call from my mom that the neighbor called her that morning and told her not to go to the church event she was planning to go because the road was really rough at that time. I told God she wouldn't listen to me and he sent someone else to tell her the same message who she would listen to.

These are just a few experiences. Angels are sent by God to protect us his creation and even unbelievers see them all the time ministering to them but they don't pay attention to what they hear.

Science has told people to disregard their dreams because it is a figment of their imagination.

Nice

Dreams don't come from God alone. The demons and witches use it also
Re: Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
sonmvayina:
I have a different twist to this tales. Angels or demons they are certainly working for their creator. I think we define them based on the job God has given them to do. If he sends them to bring good tidings, we call them Angels..and if he sends them to destroy or kill..we call them demons. Angels are demons and demons are angels..

Every one of us has a guidian angel called the "chi" in igbo. A lot of people have relationship with their chi..it is one of the previledged of those who are awake...

I have encountered both. I just relax and learn whatever measage they have from God for me....

Angels are not demons and demons are not Angels.
All of them were called Angels before the fall of Satan.
The Angels that followed Satan are the ones that are now called demons.

God doesn't use demons He uses Angels. It is Satan that uses Demons because the answer to him.
Re: Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
Eviana:

God bless. Nice experience

1 Like

Re: Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by BewareOf419: 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
Yes, I saw one on YouTube
Re: Angels. Have You Seen One Before? by Pecuman: 1:12am On Mar 26, 2021
I'm not sure but I fell like I had a trippy angel experience once.

Like something like looked like an Opahim or any of the Biblical angel descriptions

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Be Consistent In Prayer And Reading The Bible? / Nigerians React As Muslim Cleric Reportedly Changed Over From Islam To Christian / Prophet Muhammad Prophecy Comes To Reality, Arab Desert Is Covered In Snow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.