Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Money For Federal Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Money For Federal Job (307 Views)

Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? / Should I Drop A Bank Job For A Federal Job? / Why Do Doctors Start Federal Job On Level 12? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money For Federal Job by akpunda86: 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
This Life.Its rainy season I'm battling to roof my house.I was sleeping just waking up and my wife said good news.
What is the good news,Employment into a fed civil service that they said that I should get 1 million naira ..I just was dumbfounded felt like slapping her.Where will I get 1 million naira.She knows I'm owing my uncle a million naira which I'm about to pay.

Now I'm asking fellas please is there anybody here that have paid for a job here.

For me I hate civil service job but have tried several biz for her but no way.

Adviced please for people that have done it.
Re: Money For Federal Job by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
No need to do that. Let her Learn some professional courses, reconstruct her CV and most importantly work on her mentality. APOSTLE joshua Selman messages will help her in the mind area. If she still insist on biz , go and seat under a successful person and be an apprentice for 6mths
Re: Money For Federal Job by CrazyMan(m): 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
If you have 1million naira to spare, give it to her to start a business, when payments for government jobs was still geninue was like 5-10 years ago.

Today, it's very difficult to get a direct link cos politicians have highjacked all the government parastatals and planted their own people there. All senators, house of reps members, governors, ministers... etc have their candidates in the various government parastatals across the country, including thousands who are on standby pending when they'll be an opening so they can occupy the vacant position.

So paying such amount of money to a supposed agent is just like dashing them your money cos you won't get the job at the end of the day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice / What If Troubled States Like Borno & Zamfara Is Where You Need Be To Make It / Is Surveying & Geoinformatics A Good Course To Study In Nigeria??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.