Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences (52332 Views)

Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% / Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 / Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by Zinpat: 11:54am On Mar 15, 2021
In this country where d leaders don't v any good plans 4 d citizens, is this vaccine really what they say it is
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by ghettochild(m): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
dre11:
COVID-19: Scary Experiences As Vaccines React On Lagosians

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/covid-19-scary-experiences-as-vaccines-react-on-lagosians/
Most people don't know the meaning of vaccines sha. The vaccine is a weak version of the virus that's suppose to make u exhìbit symptoms and then recover from it.. so why are they not expecting side effects... now with modern advanced tech.. mRNA is used instead of a weaker version of the virus.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
The vaccine has reached like a hundred out of the millions of people in Lagos and we have people testifying to.it

Meanwhile they are discovering over 300 cases of COVIK_19 in Lagos every week and nobody knows nobody that has the sickness

No be juju be thag

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by atonement12: 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
"He stressed that the risk of not receiving the vaccine was higher than the chance of taking ill from COVID-19."- Biggest lie from the pit of hell!
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by atonement12: 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
bluefilm:

That's the plan.

But they will start by doing it stylishly

First they will say that it is not mandatory.

But they will start saying that without the vaccine, you will no longer be able to do certain things.

At last you will have no choice than to receive the Bill Gates vaccine.
You and your loved ones always have a choice!
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by atonement12: 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
HBB1:

Those body pains....Jesus!

I begin dey wonder at a time if I no get Sickle Cell wey person no tell me. grin

I felt it deep in my bones!
Why calling Jesus now when you refused to heed the warning not to take it, but to exercise your faith in Him?
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by atonement12: 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Now we that did not take the jab should move around with Cutlass or knife to defend ourselves when those who took the vaccine start to manifest werewolf signs.

grin

Na joke o
Zombie manifestations will happen later to those that will take the "mark of the beast"!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by atonement12: 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
Fibonacci88:
Politicians don disguise collect pfizer biotech vaccine una follow dem go collect a astra a vaccine with serious bad review and side effect.
They are both 5&6.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by atonement12: 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
Amalekki:
Drink lots of water especially after getting the vaccine. Don't miss that step to avoid the discomfort. Lots of water, very important.
Story, story!
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by atonement12: 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
ransomed:
Untested medication, no clinical trials, no NAFDAC number, manufacture and expiry date amount to zero. Politicians will push you and make you believe all will be well.
They hid palliative but ready to use you as Guinea pig . You are on your own, OYO....
Imagine how gullible people are! NAFDAC refused any test because bill gates and co have settled their bosses. The bosses now said America CDC said its ok, so its ok. Amazing and scandalous event!
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by atonement12: 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
ransomed:
Untested medication, no clinical trials, no NAFDAC number, manufacture and expiry date amount to zero. Politicians will push you and make you believe all will be well.
They hid palliative but ready to use you as Guinea pig . You are on your own, OYO....
Imagine how gullible people are! NAFDAC refused any test because mr gates and co have settled their bosses. The bosses now said America CDC said its ok, so its ok. Amazing and scandalous event!
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by HBB1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
atonement12:
Why calling Jesus now when you refused to heed the warning not to take it, but to exercise your faith in Him?

Heed whose warning?

What are you saying?

If you give children their normal vaccines, don't they have a fever?

Abeg abeg!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by HBB1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
atonement12:

Besides I was talking about Covid there Mr Oga, so....
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by atonement12: 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
SarkinYarki:

That's not how these so called MRNA vaccines work again ...no clinical version of any virus is released into you at all but rather the MRNA Vaccine tries to to tweak your genes to release antibodies
Is this tweaking moral or ethical?
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by SarkinYarki: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
atonement12:
Is this tweaking moral or ethical?

Personally I think it's wrong but this is the first time the WHO is approving such a treatment...me sha I will not be taking any MRNA Vaccine
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by atonement12: 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
HBB1:

Heed whose warning?

What are you saying?

If you give children their normal vaccines, don't they have a fever?

Abeg abeg!
Don't take this abnormal microchip-embedded vaccine. A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by HBB1(m): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
atonement12:
Don't take this abnormal microchip-embedded vaccine. A word is enough for the wise!

If they wanted to kill you tey tey, they would have...
Or given you a microchip.

Everything you consume is from the West, so how hard will it be to put it in your food, medications, toothpaste, everything...

Do you people even fully analyse things?
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by atonement12: 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2021
HBB1:

If they wanted to kill you tey tey, they would have...
Or given you a microchip.

Everything you consume is from the West, so how hard will it be to put it in your food, medications, toothpaste, everything...

Do you people even fully analyse things?

Are you a student of science? What goes through ur digestive system can not alter your DNA because the enzymes woud readily have destroyed or weaken it. You need to go straight through the blood to work on the DNA in the cell nucleus.
There are many things that we consume that is not from the west.
The technology involve in this gene modifications cannot be easily done using food or oral medications.
It is not all Western organizations that have ulterior motives against humanity. There are still many godly men in the west that are working for the general good and speaking against unethical science as you have in the production of this covid mRNA vaccines etc.
So, some of us have been fully analyzing things for some years now, by His grace!
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by biggy26: 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
tonididdy:
Na Buhari own side effects i want read
Na kunu PMB receive na. No shaking.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by franklytrue(m): 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2021
The warnings are out there but some people don't listen. They disregard many things as just tales.
This particular vaccine is not ordinary. It is evil! It is an endtime tool. It is a forerunner to the microchip (mark of the beast). Be warned!

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by HBB1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
atonement12:
Are you a student of science? What goes through ur digestive system can not alter your DNA because the enzymes woud readily have destroyed or weaken it. You need to go straight through the blood to work on the DNA in the cell nucleus.
There are many things that we consume that is not from the west.
The technology involve in this gene modifications cannot be easily done using food or oral medications.
It is not all Western organizations that have ulterior motives against humanity. There are still many godly men in the west that are working for the general good and speaking against unethical science as you have in the production of this covid mRNA vaccines etc.
So, some of us have been fully analyzing things for some years now, by His grace!

And the vaccine goes straight into the blood?

So if its only injections that can cause Mutation, how does mutation then happen from inhalation, skin contact radiation...

How do carcinogens work and how do immunosuppresants work?

Or there are no oral anti-cancer medications?

You see yourself?!
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by atonement12: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
HBB1:

So if its only injections that can cause Mutation, how does mutation then happen from inhalation, skin contact radiation...

You see yourself?!
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by atonement12: 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
HBB1:

You see yourself?!
Don't try to twist the narrative.
I never said mutation works only through injection's. I said in this particular case, digestive enzymes can weaken or destroy the drug. We are not talking about radioactivity or carcinogenics here.
If oral medications ate easily effective to treat genetic disorder as in cancer etc. they would have avoided patients going through the discomfort of radiotherapy. My points were quite clear.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by atonement12: 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
atonement12:
I never said mutation works only through injection's. I said in this particular case, digestive enzymes can weaken or destroy the drug. We are not talking about radioactivity or carcinogenics here.
If oral medications ate easily effective to treat genetic disorder as in cancer etc. they would have avoided patients going through the discomfort of radiotherapy. My points were quite clear.
]Don't try to twist the narrative.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by HBB1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
atonement12:

Oga, there are oral chemotherapy medications...

If these people want to kill you, they will do it easily.
Una no reach.

Quick question, what is the way out of the Covid situation?

Please profer solutions.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by atonement12: 1:57am On Mar 16, 2021
HBB1:

Oga, there are oral chemotherapy medications...

If these people want to kill you, they will do it easily.
Una no reach.

Quick question, what is the way out of the Covid situation?

Please profer solutions.
How effective is oral chemothetapy? Idont know about you, but these people cannot kill me because my existence is not in their hands.
There are physical/medical and spiritual side of things- It takes faith to understand!
To know and agree on the way out of the covid situation is first to understand and accept that there is more to this corona pandemic hysteria than meets the eye.
There is so much to explain, going back many years before covid 19 heats the airwaves.
The summary is that it is a planned pandemic hysteria with the sole purpose of injecting people with these novel vaccines.
The origin of the tech is from the old soviet union, with further research from Chinese and renegade Soviet scientists that relocated to the western nations after the collapse of the soviet union- it was meant to be used as a bio- weap.on.

Basic treatments and precautions for the yearly cold flu can control the fatality of this virus. The additional use of hydroxychloroquine with zinc sulphate and other drugs have been shown to cure this infection with little or no fatality.
The use of this ethically and morally wrong vaccines is completely sinister and unnecessary.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by HBB1(m): 8:19am On Mar 16, 2021
atonement12:
How effective is oral chemothetapy? Idont know about you, but these people cannot kill me because my existence is not in their hands.
There are physical/medical and spiritual side of things- It takes faith to understand!
To know and agree on the way out of the covid situation is first to understand and accept that there is more to this corona pandemic hysteria than meets the eye.
There is so much to explain, going back many years before covid 19 heats the airwaves.
The summary is that it is a planned pandemic hysteria with the sole purpose of injecting people with these novel vaccines.
The origin of the tech is from the old soviet union, with further research from Chinese and renegade Soviet scientists that relocated to the western nations after the collapse of the soviet union- it was meant to be used as a bio- weap.on.

Basic treatments and precautions for the yearly cold flu can control the fatality of this virus. The additional use of hydroxychloroquine with zinc sulphate and other drugs have been shown to cure this infection with little or no fatality.
The use of this ethically and morally wrong vaccines is completely sinister and unnecessary.

undecided

...and your info ( Conspiracy theory) is from where?

If you didn't know, I am a Medic.
I saw day in day out the effect of Covid for a whole year.

I saw people in their 30s struggle to live, with some of them dying.

I have also seen the effect of vaccinations-- Covid rates have dropped dramatically.

Chloroquine and Zinc, tell more about it.
You sit in the comfort of your house and teach those dealing with the scourge what to do.

You can't solve a problem, but fight those trying to solve the problem.

E pele o!
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by atonement12: 8:43am On Mar 16, 2021
smileysmiley
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by atonement12: 8:49am On Mar 16, 2021
HBB1:

undecided

...and your info ( Conspiracy theory) is from where?

If you didn't know, I am a Medic.
I saw day in day out the effect of Covid for a whole year.

I saw people in their 30s struggle to live, with some of them dying.

I have also seen the effect of vaccinations-- Covid rates have dropped dramatically.

Chloroquine and Zinc, tell more about it.
You sit in the comfort of your house and teach those dealing with the scourge what to do.

You can't solve a problem, but fight those trying to solve the problem.

E pele o!

"I have also seen the effect of vaccinations-- Covid rates have dropped dramatically."- Big, fat lie! There is no correlation between the drop in covid rates and vaccinations. The lower records experienced in Europe is just a reflection of the drop in yearly record of the cold flu cases when moving out of the winter season. Majority of what was recorded as covid is nothing but the yearly winter cold flu-thats why they stopped recording cold flu cases.

There are some medical personnel that have become globalist stooge-usually for their pecuniary gains.

What you call a conspiracy theory will take shape and form soon and become "facts" when the effects of this vaccine starts to manifest!
I am fully in support of those trying to solve a problem in a Godly and ethical way!
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by HBB1(m): 11:05am On Mar 16, 2021
atonement12:
"I have also seen the effect of vaccinations-- Covid rates have dropped dramatically."- Big, fat lie! There is no correlation between the drop in covid rates and vaccinations. The lower records experienced in Europe is just a reflection of the drop in yearly record of the cold flu cases when moving out of the winter season. Majority of what was recorded as covid is nothing but the yearly winter cold flu-thats why they stopped recording cold flu cases.

There are some medical personnel that have become globalist stooge-usually for their pecuniary gains.

What you call a conspiracy theory will take shape and form soon and become "facts" when the effects of this vaccine starts to manifest!
I am fully in support of those trying to solve a problem in a Godly and ethical way!

undecided

You sit in some room half way across the world and can state matter of factedly what you don't know!

So Flu was what was responsible for 'Covid?'

Seasinal Flu was what was causing DVTs, Ischaemic Colitis, Pericarditis, P.Es and multi-organ failure ( in the unlucky ones)?

All these info gotten from your room.
grin

You still believe Covid is a scam?!
grin

If you know any Nigerians abroad, ask them.
At least they won't lie to you.
Particularly if they are Doctors.

Anyway, enjoy!
grin
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by atonement12: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
HBB1:

undecided

You sit in some room half way across the world and can state matter of factedly what you don't know!

So Flu was what was responsible for 'Covid?'

Seasinal Flu was what was causing DVTs, Ischaemic Colitis, Pericarditis, P.Es and multi-organ failure ( in the unlucky ones)?

All these info gotten from your room.
grin

You still believe Covid is a scam?!
grin

If you know any Nigerians abroad, ask them.
At least they won't lie to you.
Particularly if they are Doctors.

Anyway, enjoy!
grin
. knock! knock!! Hello!!!
Is somebody at home?

It does not meet the CDC’s own definition of a vaccine,” says Dr. Steven Hotze

Dr. Steven Hotze M.D., a conservative activist and medical professional out of Houston, Texas, wants Americans to know the COVID-19 shot is not technically a “vaccine” and is actually “a dangerous, experimental gene therapy.”

“The so-called COVID-19 vaccine is not a vaccine at all. It’s a dangerous, experimental gene therapy,” he explains. “The Center for Disease Control, the CDC, gives the definition of the term vaccine on its website. A vaccine is a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease. Immunity is the protection from an infectious disease. If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without being infected.”

Continuing, the doctor says, “This so-called COVID-19 vaccine does not provide any individual who receives the vaccine with immunity to COVID-19. Nor does it prevent the spread of the disease.”

Because of this, “It does not meet the CDC’s own definition of a vaccine. That’s why it’s a deceptive trade practice, under 15 U.S. Code Section 41 of the Federal Trade Commission, for pharmaceutical companies who are producing this experimental gene therapy to claim that it’s a vaccine.”

Dr. Hotze alleges these companies, along with government health bureaucrats, are lying to the public by mislabeling the product.

The experimental gene therapy is “only designed to minimize your symptoms if you were to be infected with the COVID-19 virus.”

For those who might ask why the pharmaceutical companies would intentionally call the gene therapy treatments a “vaccine,” Dr. Hotze claims Big Pharma is attempting to shield itself “because vaccine injuries or deaths are exempted by law from any product liability lawsuits.”

With no published animal studies and no long-term human studies, individuals who are taking the experimental gene therapy “vaccines,” are basically Guinea Pigs for the scientific elite.

The Texas doctor adds, “These ‘vaccines,’ which are manufactured using cells derived from human babies that were aborted in the 1970s, should more accurately be called an experimental gene therapy. They are an untested, unproven experimental gene therapy that poses a much greater danger to your health than COVID-19 itself.”

Dr. Hotze explains how major pharma company Moderna was founded in 2010 as ModeRNA Therapeutics because they were interested in developing experimental gene therapy using synthetic mRNA for the treatment of various diseases.

“Moderna has never successfully developed a product for treatment of any disease prior to this,” he states. “An experimental gene therapy using synthetic mRNA to treat an infectious disease has never been attempted in humans, because of its failure in previous animal studies.”

The synthetic messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) experimental gene therapy has previously immune system hyper-reactions during animal testing.

Dr. Hotze warns a similar side-effect could take place in humans when they are later exposed to the same coronavirus against which they had been previously vaccinated.

The auto-immune response could set people up for a lifetime of serious inflammatory disease.

According to Dr. Hotze, when people who take the COVID shot start to get even sicker due to the mRNA therapy, anti-vaxxers and “variant strains” of the virus will be blamed.

However, since the experimental gene therapy is being labeled a “vaccine,” the companies producing these potentially harmful products are exempt from being sued for any injury caused by vaccinations.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by HBB1(m): 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
atonement12:
. knock! knock!! Hello!!!
Is somebody at home?

It does not meet the CDC’s own definition of a vaccine,” says Dr. Steven Hotze

Dr. Steven Hotze M.D., a conservative activist and medical professional out of Houston, Texas, wants Americans to know the COVID-19 shot is not technically a “vaccine” and is actually “a dangerous, experimental gene therapy.”

“The so-called COVID-19 vaccine is not a vaccine at all. It’s a dangerous, experimental gene therapy,” he explains. “The Center for Disease Control, the CDC, gives the definition of the term vaccine on its website. A vaccine is a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease. Immunity is the protection from an infectious disease. If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without being infected.”

Continuing, the doctor says, “This so-called COVID-19 vaccine does not provide any individual who receives the vaccine with immunity to COVID-19. Nor does it prevent the spread of the disease.”

Because of this, “It does not meet the CDC’s own definition of a vaccine. That’s why it’s a deceptive trade practice, under 15 U.S. Code Section 41 of the Federal Trade Commission, for pharmaceutical companies who are producing this experimental gene therapy to claim that it’s a vaccine.”

Dr. Hotze alleges these companies, along with government health bureaucrats, are lying to the public by mislabeling the product.

The experimental gene therapy is “only designed to minimize your symptoms if you were to be infected with the COVID-19 virus.”

For those who might ask why the pharmaceutical companies would intentionally call the gene therapy treatments a “vaccine,” Dr. Hotze claims Big Pharma is attempting to shield itself “because vaccine injuries or deaths are exempted by law from any product liability lawsuits.”

With no published animal studies and no long-term human studies, individuals who are taking the experimental gene therapy “vaccines,” are basically Guinea Pigs for the scientific elite.

The Texas doctor adds, “These ‘vaccines,’ which are manufactured using cells derived from human babies that were aborted in the 1970s, should more accurately be called an experimental gene therapy. They are an untested, unproven experimental gene therapy that poses a much greater danger to your health than COVID-19 itself.”

Dr. Hotze explains how major pharma company Moderna was founded in 2010 as ModeRNA Therapeutics because they were interested in developing experimental gene therapy using synthetic mRNA for the treatment of various diseases.

“Moderna has never successfully developed a product for treatment of any disease prior to this,” he states. “An experimental gene therapy using synthetic mRNA to treat an infectious disease has never been attempted in humans, because of its failure in previous animal studies.”

The synthetic messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) experimental gene therapy has previously immune system hyper-reactions during animal testing.

Dr. Hotze warns a similar side-effect could take place in humans when they are later exposed to the same coronavirus against which they had been previously vaccinated.

The auto-immune response could set people up for a lifetime of serious inflammatory disease.

According to Dr. Hotze, when people who take the COVID shot start to get even sicker due to the mRNA therapy, anti-vaxxers and “variant strains” of the virus will be blamed.

However, since the experimental gene therapy is being labeled a “vaccine,” the companies producing these potentially harmful products are exempt from being sued for any injury caused by vaccinations.

You mean this man is your scientific evidence?
A controversial alternative medicine practitioner?

cheesy

Sorry o!

Besides I thought you said it was altering people's DNA?
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex / All You Need To Know About Using Maggots In Healing Wounds (PHOTOS) / 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.