Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention (75221 Views)

Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention / Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention / Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by saphiere(f): 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
The FUTURE is FEMALE
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Drsnives(m): 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
Sister weh mumu

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
Uyi168:
So if they are calling better actresses now, this one will still show face??

No, she'll show breast. tongue

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by SerikiFulani(m): 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
I would love to lay my head on those voluptuous boobs kiss
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
I can see why they like staring at your boobs
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by abbaashiru(m): 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
Fortunately/unfortunately, that's the crux of the matter. If you can't have an intellectual discuss with a female, she's just a sex object....

*Give me small leen abeg*
OlayemiAshraf:
The only thing that turns me when I'm having a Converse with a woman is ""brain""... If you ain't got no brain ... You're just a sex object to me...

*Sip lean*
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by osazsky(m): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
Ok..pls ma u will give me 2 weeks so that i can investigate that kissing part..how can u say u have not kiseed in movies for 6 years.i will get back to d house
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by BareFacedLies(m): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
columbus007:
Staring at a woman with her heavy boobs can actually make one last the next 10 yrs.

I enjoy doing it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by JaneYave(f): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
Not big, am disappointed even. I admire your flat tummy though
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by meggi4(m): 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
some of this gender sef no get use
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by doxijaw: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
Yes good chest, this will certainly improve the balance of trade in Nigeria.
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by saphiere(f): 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
[s]
Mabizeka:
That's only their CV. that's only what they got and that's only what they gonna bring to the table. pussy or nipples. vagina people with their fish brain
[/s]
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Uyi168: 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

No, she'll show breast. tongue
And me, I too like bress...

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2021
abbaashiru:
Fortunately/unfortunately, that's the crux of the matter. If you can't have an intellectual discuss with a female, she's just a sex object....

*Give me small leen abeg*
What's an intellectual discuss?
What's a sex object?
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
What is chest? Me I like her breast.
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by uche785(m): 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
actress for Nigeria don plenty pass fans .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Newton85: 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
The only thing that turns me when I'm having a Converse with a woman is ""brain""... If you ain't got no brain ... You're just a sex object to me...

*Sip lean*
Alaye sapiosexual leave story and stop pretending. A woman's brain can't give one an orgasm.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by RPG2020(m): 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
Where is the orange ��
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
Adverts,,, if you know, you know.
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by abbaashiru(m): 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What's a sex object?
i don't even know... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by abbaashiru(m): 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What's a sex object?
I don't even know... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
abbaashiru:
i don't even know... undecided undecided undecided
Then don't use such words.
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by jaxxy(m): 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
Some gals will make u hate boobs with the way they talk. Smh
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
Women and their body sef undecided

Tired
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Mabizeka: 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
saphiere:
[s][/s]
You don start again
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by therajah: 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
Mabizeka:
That's only their CV. that's only what they got and that's only what they gonna bring to the table. pussy or nipples. vagina people with their fish brain
They've got nothing else. Too sad!
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by extol1(m): 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
emmabest2000:
Busty actress as in ....
are these pics real. as a guy, I will be ashamed sighting this kind of boobs, I might lose apprentice for the whole day
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by ransomed: 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
Apart from the mammary glands, what else can you do for the survival of a family?
Shameless "bonobo"
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
Which movies does this people act?.....there seems to be more actresses than movies itself these days
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Dammyrichy: 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
bigpicture001:

Brainy gals are too troublesome..u tink God DAT makes it DAT way is foolish..?

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by kprez(m): 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche / Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) / Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.