Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention (75222 Views)

Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention / Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention / Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Yewandequeen(f): 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2021
bigpicture001:

Brainy gals are too troublesome..u tink God DAT makes it DAT way is foolish..?
. Buahahahahhaah

I feel attacked grin
bigpicture001:

. Buahahahahhaah

I feel attacked
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Toks2008(m): 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
I love beautiful boobs but it has to be beautiful not necessarily big.

But it must be concealed under the cloth... Overexposure is a turn off.
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Sikechukwu81(m): 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2021

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
Unapologetic News this is

A very unconnected sacrificial News.
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE

It even more than Female it is also Free Mail.
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Sleekfingers: 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
For good reason too
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by berryPee(m): 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
na this one we dey call Carry your wahala by yourself for yourself
emmabest2000:
Busty actress as in ....

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Flier: 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
The only thing that turns me when I'm having a Converse with a woman is ""brain""... If you ain't got no brain ... You're just a sex object to me...

*Sip lean*
Oversabi
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
Nice
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by bornalive: 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2021
Not until she removes those dress and those iron she used in holding the breast, you then can come to reality when you see those two melons with an eyesore stretch marks all over.

It is known in the women secret world as 'packaging'. Very disgusting sight to behold when opened.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Nanavati(m): 11:42pm On Mar 15, 2021
columbus007:
Staring at a woman with her heavy boobs can actually make one last the next 10 yrs.

epic
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by mrkings84(m): 11:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
At least she's got something to offer, unlike some asshole slush with extreme flat boobs
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Edoziesmart(m): 12:07am On Mar 16, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE
Get a job bitc.h
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by nedekid: 12:08am On Mar 16, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
The only thing that turns me when I'm having a Converse with a woman is ""brain""... If you ain't got no brain ... You're just a sex object to me...

*Sip lean*
Ha, not all will have brain as asset. Tits, fine face, ass are also tangible assets that can bring success.
Obviously she has to use what she has to reach the same goal ie success as the one with brain.
See actors eg ike ogbonna, him get brain as asset? But na fine boy level with nice physic he uses as his selling point to suucess.
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Liposure: 1:22am On Mar 16, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE
in your dreams. the future is united
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by charlesucheh(m): 1:39am On Mar 16, 2021
Okay Aunty,

We have seen your CHEST,

Now tell us, what's in your Brain
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Liposure: 1:47am On Mar 16, 2021
SerikiFulani:
I would love to lay my head on those voluptuous boobs kiss
after me

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Liposure: 1:49am On Mar 16, 2021
Nonexistent:
What is chest? Me I like her breast.
i prefer G cups
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Liposure: 1:52am On Mar 16, 2021
Newton85:
Alaye sapiosexual leave story and stop pretending. A woman's brain can't give one an orgasm.
give me orgasm with brains
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Funkeshuga(m): 2:22am On Mar 16, 2021
bigpicture001:

Dull girls are Saint Michael, Pele o God's spokesman

how do you people usually draw your superstitious conclusion with so much confidence sef
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Lovejossy: 3:59am On Mar 16, 2021
Where is the chest? Ask Ronke Oshodi Oke!
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by KenModi(m): 6:20am On Mar 16, 2021
emmabest2000:
Busty actress as in ....

Miosotis Claribel

Don’t ask me how I know cheesy
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by bigpicture001: 7:04am On Mar 16, 2021
Funkeshuga:

Dull girls are Saint Michael, Pele o God's spokesman

how do you people usually draw your superstitious conclusion with so much confidence sef

You see wot I mean?.. It hit u hard, and u have started showing those trait of brainny ones....very stubborn!

Triuble some,never wanting to be submissive, too confidence and full of the self, guide their lives with too much principles, yes attractive cuz of their profession, but dangerous in marriage.......I have dated over 5 of them..and am speaking from experience
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Funkeshuga(m): 7:55am On Mar 16, 2021
bigpicture001:

You see wot I mean?.. It hit u hard, and u have started showing those trait of brainny ones....very stubborn!

Triuble some,never wanting to be submissive, too confidence and full of the self, guide their lives with too much principles, yes attractive cuz of their profession, but dangerous in marriage.......I have dated over 5 of them..and am speaking from experience

so you dated 5 brainy girl and all you could do was to stereotype the rest of them because of the minority

you're using minority to judge majority? which girls self agree to go into a relationship with a 21 century Dundee like you sef? of course those in the level of your IQ

please for the sake of your sanity, read the gibberish you cooked up there, your premises and conclusion and feel how stupid you sounded

you need to fight to get your sanity back. this is height of foolish theorem have ever come across here
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by UkBalesNig(f): 8:07am On Mar 16, 2021
Men love big boobs.

Please, check my signature
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by ayenale1(m): 8:31am On Mar 16, 2021
Ini Edo i know, T.Aigbe i know...who are you?
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by harmony75: 9:49am On Mar 16, 2021
you're pretty ma'am �� but don't allow it be centered attention, it makes a beauty lose it's value!
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by ofiko123(m): 10:57am On Mar 16, 2021
Congratulations to you..
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by meobizy(f): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
Those things look down without support. I pity men sometimes.
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
abbaashiru:
I don't even know... undecided undecided undecided
Then stop posting crap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche / Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) / Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.