Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

About One-Third Of Nigeria’s Ministers Attended Same University - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About One-Third Of Nigeria’s Ministers Attended Same University (39865 Views)

Nigeria's Ministers Of Defence Resume Office (picture) / Breaking News: Nigeria Ministers And Their Portfolios As Assigned By President T / Next Level- Who Are Nigeria's Ministers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About One-Third Of Nigeria’s Ministers Attended Same University by Chuksgeo: 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
The second to the last paragraph speaks more words for me, especially where it says "students experience. . ."
Re: About One-Third Of Nigeria’s Ministers Attended Same University by DestroyEvil: 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
Confirmation of unprecedented selfish Northern Nepotism enslaving the South! Better brains from UI, UNN, OAU, Covenant Uni, etc, yet not allowed. Wicked Government by brainless wicked people wickeding and uselessing brilliant good people.
Re: About One-Third Of Nigeria’s Ministers Attended Same University by Exodora: 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
This is to say that this institution is actually breeding criminals .
Re: About One-Third Of Nigeria’s Ministers Attended Same University by Pickieox(m): 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
VictorUSA:
I'm just an aspirant.

Have you been admitted?
Re: About One-Third Of Nigeria’s Ministers Attended Same University by VictorUSA(m): 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
Pickieox:

Have you been admitted?
No! i'm still waiting for their 2020/2021 2nd & 3rd admission batch! But my problem is that i ve e8 in maths and i applied for law.
Re: About One-Third Of Nigeria’s Ministers Attended Same University by xeju: 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2021
Liposure:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/448722-special-reports-about-one-third-of-nigerias-ministers-attended-same-university.html
any school that associates itself with these bunch of incompetent and criminal morons is quite shameless. see where they've led this nation to... calamity and hopelessness
Re: About One-Third Of Nigeria’s Ministers Attended Same University by Pickieox(m): 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2021
VictorUSA:
No! i'm still waiting for their 2020/2021 2nd & 3rd admission batch! But my problem is that i ve e8 in maths and i applied for law.

I doubt that if the school will admit you finally ooo, cos of that E8 in Mathematics...methinks, it should have been C6 though...well, let's see how it goes...

Chat me up on Whatsapp: 08035124681
Re: About One-Third Of Nigeria’s Ministers Attended Same University by ofiko123(m): 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
Racoon:
Certificates up and down, yet Nigeria never better for it.
Wake up people.

Wake up to what actually??
Re: About One-Third Of Nigeria’s Ministers Attended Same University by TempleHouse: 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
Nonsense
Nothing like PhD Degree in view
Banana Country
Re: About One-Third Of Nigeria’s Ministers Attended Same University by DTaj: 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
Mikecold:
Abu zaria is in Kaduna State.

Kaduna is the state in core north with highest number of non northerners (Sabo Gari and a full southern Kaduna block)

Kaduna happens to be the elite state in the north where fg pumps quota resources to for northern region.

It's no brainer if you find all manner of the children of the residents of this state attending the biggest University in the state

Your analysis is too simplistic! It wasn't about "non-Northeners residing in Kaduna"!

I'm talking about huge numbers of non-Northeners and people of multiple religions who travelled all the way from Lagos, Port Harcourt, Owerri, Ilorin, Ibadan, Ogbomosho, Oshogbo, Enugu etc, etc to Zaria for University education! In Ibadan, I remember so well, they had dedicated buses that conveyed students to Zaria as soon as we resumed from the endless ASUU strikes under Babangida and Abacha regimes. How were they residents of the North?

For instance, I lived in Kwara State and my two room mates from second year to final year lived in Lagos, where they were born and bred. More than half of my classmates lived outside the North!

Currently, we have a WhatsApp group and that attribute was reinforced in its membership. We have almost an equal number of Muslims and Christians; just as we have multiple ethinicities such as Igbo, Efik, Ibibio, Oron, Yoruba, Hausa, Angas, Birom, Fulani, Igala, Nupe, Kutep, Kaje, Tiv, Idoma, Kanuri, Bachama, Ebira, Koto, Baruba, etc, etc.

Almost 60% of my lecturers in Zaria were non-Northeners! In fact, my project supervisor was a certain Odiongeyi (long deceased), a cerebral man from Cross Rivers State. My Marketing lecturer was Dr. Akpan, an Akwa-Ibom man. Mr. Osagiede (also deceased), an Edo man, was the Use of English lecturer in 100 level. I could go on and on...

My several travels, across universities in Nigeria, for AIESEC regional and national events, such as National Congresses, as an undergraduate, in that era, proved my assertion about ABU Zaria being the MOST COSMOPOLITAN UNIVERSITY in Nigeria without any equivocation!

These are facts that put a lie to your overtly wrong and simplistic analogy.

1 Like

Re: About One-Third Of Nigeria’s Ministers Attended Same University by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
DTaj:

Your analysis is too simplistic! It wasn't about "non-Northeners residing in Kaduna"!

I'm talking about huge numbers of non-Northeners and people of multiple religions who travelled all the way from Lagos, Port Harcourt, Owerri, Ilorin, Ibadan, Ogbomosho, Oshogbo, Enugu etc, etc to Zaria for University education! In Ibadan, I remember so well, they had dedicated buses that conveyed students to Zaria as soon as we resumed from the endless ASUU strikes under Babangida and Abacha regimes. How were they residents of the North?

For instance, I lived in Kwara State and my two room mates from second year to final year lived in Lagos, where they were born and bred. More than half of my classmates lived outside the North!

Currently, we have a WhatsApp group and that attribute was reinforced in its membership. We have almost an equal number of Muslims and Christians; just as we have multiple ethinicities such as Igbo, Efik, Ibibio, Oron, Yoruba, Hausa, Angas, Birom, Fulani, Igala, Nupe, Kutep, Kaje, Tiv, Idoma, Kanuri, Bachama, Ebira, Koto, Baruba, etc, etc.

Almost 60% of my lecturers in Zaria were non-Northeners! In fact, my project supervisor was a certain Odiongeyi (long deceased), a cerebral man from Cross Rivers State. My Marketing lecturer was Dr. Akpan, an Akwa-Ibom man. Mr. Osagiede (also deceased), an Edo man, was the Use of English lecturer in 100 level. I could go on and on...

My several travels, across universities in Nigeria, for AIESEC regional and national events, such as National Congresses, as an undergraduate, in that era, proved my assertion about ABU Zaria being the MOST COSMOPOLITAN UNIVERSITY in Nigeria without any equivocation!

These are facts that put a lie to your overtly wrong and simplistic analogy.
So how has this trash changed the incompetence of the ABU minister products

How has the cosmopolitan nature helped bigots like el-rufai and the Northerner elites that have sworn this country would keep retrogressing to hijab, hisbah, cow, almajiris, quota system

Next time don't quote me, Mr kwara man because i don't take alimi and afonja people quote
Re: About One-Third Of Nigeria’s Ministers Attended Same University by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2021
kettykin:
Little wonder the country is suffering from asphyxiation and imminent collapse
Mini Daura dvllards everywhere
Re: About One-Third Of Nigeria’s Ministers Attended Same University by VictorUSA(m): 11:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
Pickieox:

I doubt that if the school will admit you finally ooo, cos of that E8 in Mathematics...methinks, it should have been C6 though...well, let's see how it goes...

Chat me up on Whatsapp: 08035124681
Am I permited to call you?
Re: About One-Third Of Nigeria’s Ministers Attended Same University by Dlekan31(m): 4:20am On Mar 16, 2021
Pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" / Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) / Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.