Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon (9499 Views)

General Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial In Pictures (Videos) / Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges / Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:10am On Mar 15, 2021
The Chief of Army Staff ( COAS) , Lt. Gen. Ibrahim Attahiru , on Sunday, assured that the ongoing war against Boko Haram will soon be over.

Attahiru, who was in Yobe to play morale boosting visit on the troops of Sector 2 Operation Lafiya Dole of the Nigerian Army in Damaturu , told the soldiers that he came to assure them that Boko Haram would be ended within a reasonable period of time.

The COAS , while addressing the troops, said , “ We have come to Yobe State to meet you, to get to know you and you get to know us as well. We promised to end this issue of Boko Haram .

“ I am bringing very special greetings from the President and Commander - in -Chief, he is fully briefed and aware of how and what you are doing.

“ I will like to tell you that , I personally as the Chief of Army Staff I am here to take cognizance and note of the challenges you have and ensure that they are addressed to ensure you have the highest level of morale to be able to do your job and do it proudly as Nigerian soldiers .”

The COAS expressed that he was impressed with their performance so far , saying, “ I am very pleased , your Commanders have told me what you have done collectively as part of ‘ Operation Tura Takai Bango , ” how you have pushed the Boko Haram Insurgents. We are so proud of you and I believe in the second phase of that operation you will do more. ”

He said he was sure they will go out to the war front and push the insurgents so hard and bring this entire insurgency to an end .

He said , “ All your challenges are noted and I will address all the problems. ”

https://punchng.com/boko-haram-attacks-will-end-soon-says-coas/

1 Like

Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by Bigdik70inch2(m): 1:14am On Mar 15, 2021
Yeah!!!!
But then..........definitely not under buhari sha.............where billions meant for arm procurement got stolen Ooo............

Lalasticlala!!!!

26 Likes

Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by slivertongue: 2:45am On Mar 15, 2021
twenty years says buratai

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by Maxymilliano(m): 3:02am On Mar 15, 2021
See who is talking

War against Boko haram that you couldn't end as the theater commander.

Clowns

39 Likes

Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by JamiuKabir: 5:06am On Mar 15, 2021
VERY GOOD NEWS...

ALL NIGERIANS including the brainwashed terrorists and APC online thugs can now see the Dulardino who promised to end BH in 3 months is a complete FAILURE.

KAI BARBER!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by Soljaboi44(m): 5:06am On Mar 15, 2021
Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by Alejobs: 5:06am On Mar 15, 2021
cry

Another oga says it will take 20 years cry Who did we offend? Ghaddafi death? Mali desert insurgency? We have too much problem to be bedevil with this one. How do these Boko boys recruit so easily?MPS will power ur Laptop for btw 10-24hrs, Phones 7 days Be ur own PHCN +2.348065.316.307 You will be impressed #GameChanger

9 Likes

Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by butterfly777(m): 5:07am On Mar 15, 2021
How soon is "soon"?

Does the Nigeria government really want to fight Boko Haram, or they see them as Jihadist doing the will of Allah?

What about other terrorist groups; Miyetti Allah, Fulani herdsmen, Fulanis warlords, ISWAP, etc. Has the government really been fighting them or pretending to be fighting them while they are allowed to carry out some secret agenda?

So far, I am not convinced that this government is against terrorism. They seem to be pursuing the same agenda alongside the terrorists. They operate like brothers.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 15, 2021
Amen cry cry cry
Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by JosephXavier: 5:08am On Mar 15, 2021
Why will old mehn with children just open their mouth wahhhhhhhh and be talking rubbish?

7 Likes

Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by xynerise: 5:08am On Mar 15, 2021
Yes, because they have upgraded to Fulani herdsmen terrorists and bandits

2 Likes

Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by JamiuKabir: 5:09am On Mar 15, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:
Yeah!!!!
But then definitely not under buhari sha.............where billions meant for arm procurement got stolen Ooo............

Lalasticlala!!!!

JamiuKabir:
Looters everywhere...

One day Buhari will be probed to vomit our yams,
Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by Alejobs: 5:10am On Mar 15, 2021
End it now or arrest Shekau to show some seriousness
Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by Authoreety: 5:10am On Mar 15, 2021
Hmmmm..... That's what they always say...
But let's all stay positive

1 Like

Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by 1beat(m): 5:12am On Mar 15, 2021
LOri Iro
Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by greypencils: 5:12am On Mar 15, 2021
Give us something else, those that came before you has given US the same bobo milk.

5 Likes

Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by Amspecial: 5:12am On Mar 15, 2021
grin
Clown

2 Likes

Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by Alejobs: 5:13am On Mar 15, 2021
Is not that we don't want to believe you but we have been here before cry

2 Likes

Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by blackpanda: 5:14am On Mar 15, 2021
Sai baba
Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by akeeng: 5:14am On Mar 15, 2021
We’ve been hearing this same BS since 2015

1 Like

Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by cassidy1996(m): 5:15am On Mar 15, 2021
story
Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by Marvieduke(f): 5:15am On Mar 15, 2021
No be today we don dey hear that talk.
Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:16am On Mar 15, 2021
Nigerian na comedy county and funny truth, I believe Shekau is also comedian, even the foreign countries don't take us serious just like we don't take ourself serious too. When Buhari broadcast tommorow, Shekau go broadcast the next day, then Miyatii Aahla, then Gunmi before he reach osinbanjo then we go await post, dem post, they hit likes and mr rigteousnesnes go come tell us when Jesus died for us and how dem go carry us go enter hell fire if we no repent, next day gboon, another topic on bandits and boko haram , fulani herdmen and the circuit continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by spartan50(m): 5:17am On Mar 15, 2021
Another racket. This people are just fooling themselves

1 Like

Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by SensualMan1(m): 5:17am On Mar 15, 2021
Lol. The worst Boko Haram are the refugee status meted out to the people of Yewa Land, Ibarapa people. The yoruba Heritage seeking Asylum in Benin Republic.

Until u Bring Back our yoruba brothers in another man's country we won't take u serious.

MARCH4BUHARI cheesy

2 Likes

Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by JoeEeL(m): 5:17am On Mar 15, 2021
The greatest irony is that this man may be a member of the Boko Haram sect itself.

Records say at least 30% of the NA are either BH or BH-sympathetic at least.

1 Like

Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by easyfem(m): 5:18am On Mar 15, 2021
LORI IRO .................... in APC gov , pple dont even care abt any word that comes from them bcoz its full of lies ........ please my pple from EDO ... let inform yoruba pple that we are part of them so that wen the food is done , we can enjoy it together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by 4tomandchi: 5:19am On Mar 15, 2021
The best news I've heard in 2021 I hope your wishes come true.

We need peace in Nigeria.
Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by slawormiir: 5:19am On Mar 15, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
We don hear
Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by optimus106(m): 5:21am On Mar 15, 2021
WHY ARE YOU TELLING US,USELESS PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT.
CLUELESS AND WICKED PEOPLE PLAYING POLITICS WITH THE LIVES OF CITIZENS.

IDIOTS.

5 Likes

Re: General Ibrahim Attahiru: Boko Haram Attacks Will End Soon by Broken2020: 5:23am On Mar 15, 2021
We want to see it end in your action not in words

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Depots, Marketers Subtly Push For Fuel Price Increment As Scarcity Bites Harder / Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! / Nigeria Will Crash If Fuel Subsidy Stays – GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.