Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

This Is Exactly How A Man Should Propose To His Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Exactly How A Man Should Propose To His Woman (3884 Views)

Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Exactly How A Man Should Propose To His Woman by Draslo(m): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2021
Going down on one knee, buying flowers, bribing people to pretend they don't know what's up. All to surprise her and like many cases we've seen on the internet recently, not minding the crowd and cameras, someone he's been spending quality time and money for will not only say no but blast him with profanities all on camera!

Watch the 1:20 minute video below as a tutorial for all you simps out there. Also study his reaction after she said yes. Women, see her reaction? You should take a cue from that too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GLZwETxaAI

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Exactly How A Man Should Propose To His Woman by xxxXXXxxx: 9:59am On Mar 15, 2021
Interesting scene!
Re: This Is Exactly How A Man Should Propose To His Woman by Bluezy13(m): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2021
Vikings.
Re: This Is Exactly How A Man Should Propose To His Woman by Draslo(m): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
odinson1:
Nigerian girls are useless...All of them
Excluding my mom, sister and unborn daughter(s), I completely agree bro.

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly How A Man Should Propose To His Woman by Emperormartin(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
In all truth and honesty devoid of jokes; this is how it suppose to be.
Re: This Is Exactly How A Man Should Propose To His Woman by narelyc80: 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
Draslo:
Going down on one knee, buying flowers, bribing people to pretend they don't know what's up. All to surprise her and like many cases we've seen on the internet recently, not minding the crowd and cameras, someone he's been spending quality time and money for will not only say no but blast him with profanities all on camera!

Watch the 1:20 minute video below as a tutorial for all you simps out there. Also study his reaction after she said yes. Women, see her reaction? You should take a cue from that too.

Re: This Is Exactly How A Man Should Propose To His Woman by Nehyooh(m): 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
Cool, I love the concept !
Useless Nigeria Girls will go against this I know
Re: This Is Exactly How A Man Should Propose To His Woman by Remijuice: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2021
Someone please explain to us what transpired in the video...

For us that do not have enough data.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly How A Man Should Propose To His Woman by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
no wonder he treated her like a cheap goat later in d movie

2 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly How A Man Should Propose To His Woman by Draslo(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2021
tumababa:
no wonder he treated her like a cheap goat later in d movie
That's not the point. Are you saying all those who had elaborate proposals lived happily ever after
Re: This Is Exactly How A Man Should Propose To His Woman by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
Draslo:

That's not the point. Are you saying all those who had elaborate proposals lived happily ever after

So why should i rudely propose to my wife to be? Neither am i in support of all these fake proposals

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly How A Man Should Propose To His Woman by Bankalert(m): 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
Fvck that shit... This is rude mehn! I dont care how you look at it... I am no simp but i won't propose like this. All this Goats forming Alphas males on nairaland.
Re: This Is Exactly How A Man Should Propose To His Woman by KpakamAuto(m): 3:08am On Mar 16, 2021
Draslo:

omo boy forget the part for season 5 when Bjorn ask one tribal princess to marry am.
she give her reply by flogging Bjorn with cane for back, that whip serious I swear..
abi nor be Vikings be that too or nor be the same Bjorn. my guy every woman is different and special in their own way
Re: This Is Exactly How A Man Should Propose To His Woman by sweetMichael(m): 3:55am On Mar 16, 2021
Draslo:

we are Kings
Re: This Is Exactly How A Man Should Propose To His Woman by femi4: 6:51am On Mar 16, 2021
Sakaah
Re: This Is Exactly How A Man Should Propose To His Woman by stanliwise(m): 7:10am On Mar 16, 2021
Draslo:

Excluding my mom, sister and unborn daughter(s), I completely agree bro.
Double standard

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? / Why Nigerian Babes Like To Do This Thing- VIEWER DISCRETION / Ladies What First Turn U On In A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.