Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Good Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Good Jokes (880 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Jokes by yinkalink(f): 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2011
A Blonde airhead goes for a job interview in an office.
The interviewer starts with the basics.
"So, Miss, can you tell us your age, please?"
The blonde counts carefully on her fingers for half a minute before replying "Ehhhh, 22!"
The interviewer tries another straightforward one to break the ice.
"And can you tell us your height, please?"

The young lady stands up and produces a measuring tape from her handbag. She then traps one end under her foot and extends the tape to the top of her head. She checks the measurement and announces "Five foot two!"

This isn't looking good so the interviewer goes for the real basics; something the interviewee won't have to count, measure, or lookup.
"Just to confirm for our records, your name please?"

The airhead bobs her head from side to side for about ten seconds, mouthing something silently to herself, before replying "MANDY!"

The interviewer is completely baffled at this stage, so he asks -
"What in the world were you doing when I asked you your name?"

"Ohhhh, that!" replies the airhead,
" I was just running through that song -
'Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear, ' "

Joe was sitting at a bar. He was totally depressed. The bartender, serving him a drink, asked what was wrong.

"I'll never understand women" said Joe. "The other night on my birthday, my wife said as my gift, I could do with her what I wanted."

"Wow! That's quite some gift" said the bartender. "So why are you so dejected?"

"Well I thought about it for a while" said Joe, "and decided to send her home to her mother, and now she
won't even speak to me!"

One day while on patrol, a police officer pulled over a car for speeding. He went up to the car and asked the driver to roll down her window.

The first thing he noticed, besides the nice red sports car, was how hot the driver was! Drop dead blonde, the works.

"I've pulled you over for speeding, Ma'me, could I see your drivers license, ?"

", What's a license, " replied the blonde, instantly giving away the fact that she was as dumb as a stump.

"It's usually in your wallet, " replied the officer. After fumbling for a few minutes, the driver managed to find it. "Now may I see your registration, " asked the cop.

"Registration, what's that, ?" asked the blonde. "It's usually in your glove compartment, " said the cop impatiently. After some more fumbling, she found the registration. "I'll be back in a minute, " said the cop and walked back to his car.

The officer phoned into the dispatch to run a check on the woman's license and registration. After a few moments, the dispatcher came back;

"Ummm, is this woman driving a red sports car?" "Yes, " replied the officer "Is she a drop dead gorgeous blonde?" asked the dispatcher "Uh, yes" replied the cop.

"Here's what you do, " said the dispatcher. "Give her the stuff back, and drop your pants, "

"WHAT!!? I can't do that. Its, inappropriate, " exclaimed the cop.

"Trust me, just do it, " said the dispatcher.

So the cop goes back to the car, gives back the license and registration and drops his pants, just as the dispatcher said. The blonde looks down and sighs, "Ohh no, not ANOTHER breathalyzer, "

In a crowded city at a crowded bus stop, a beautiful blonde was waiting for the bus. She was decked out in a tight leather mini skirt with matching tight leather boots and jacket. As the bus rolled up and it became her turn to get on, she became aware that her skirt was too tight to allow her leg to come up to the height of the first step on the bus.

Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the bus driver she reached behind her and unzipped her skirt a little thinking that this would give her enough slack to raise her leg. Again she tried to make the step onto the bus only to discover she still couldn't! So, a little more embarrassed she once again reached behind her and unzipped her skirt a little more and for a second time attempted the step and once again, much to her chagrin she could not raise her leg because of the tight skirt. So, with a coy little smile to the driver she again unzipped the offending skirt to give a little more slack and again was unable to make the step.

About this time the big Texan that was behind her in the line picked her up easily from the waist and placed her lightly on the step of the bus Well, she went ballistic and turned on the would-be hero screeching at him "How dare you touch my body!! I don't even know who you are!"

At this the Texan drawled "Well ma'am normally I would agree with you but after you unzipped my fly three times, I kinda figured that we was friends."
Re: Good Jokes by StudioCFR(m): 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2011
what is dis?

History of Nigeria?
Re: Good Jokes by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2011

Oh! Darling u're good mehn wink

Nice jokes, Like Husband Like Wife cheesy
Re: Good Jokes by yinkalink(f): 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2011
El Guapo:

*blushing* thanks hun

wife

wen we marry? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Good Jokes by akunta(f): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2011
nice jokes esp the 1st.
absolutely priceless grin
Re: Good Jokes by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2011
yinkalink:

*blushing* thanks hun

wife

wen we marry? tongue tongue tongue
Lol

You know once in a while we try to 'Dream' and thats exactly my own dream! undecided

Anyway its just Dating for now, hopefully by Ember months i'ld be home to ask ur Momma n Papi for ur hands in marriage! shocked wink grin
Re: Good Jokes by jackpot(f): 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2011
El Guapo:

El Guapo:

you're a comedian shocked shocked
Re: Good Jokes by yinkalink(f): 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2011
we'll c. as long as u continue bin a gud boi wink wink wink
Re: Good Jokes by jackpot(f): 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2011
^^yinka, wake up

you dey dream. . .lol cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Junior And His Dad's Toothbrush / Comedians! / Premiership Clubs In Relation To A Nigerian Student!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.