Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. (1483 Views)

Why Should We Pay Tithe If Christ Had Abolished The Law? / "Behold, If The Leprosy Have Covered All His Flesh,.." / Martha Chioma Ibezim: Cultural Practices Against Women Should Be Abolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by livingchrist: 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
Yeap
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
elated177:

Hebrews 13:7 Remember your leaders, who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith.

As long as the Righteous Walk is concerned, if you can't read the Instructions of Yahushua the Messiah as given in the Scriptures and follow them, is it the example of mere mortals that you will follow?

I will continue to present the Instructions of Yahushua the Messiah, Ten Commandments, to you and others. If you can't accept and obey them, is it mere mortals that you will accept and follow. However, if you reject them and accept and follow the instructions of mere mortals, that is entirely your prerogative. The Righteous Walk is an individual one.

If i get the highlighted correctly then there's no reason for you coming to tell people to keep the Sabbath because you can't even PRESENT a group of people PRACTICING what you're saying. So each person should practice his/her Sabbath INDIVIDUALLY as they feel! undecided
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by 22jumpstreet: 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
So the creator of the universe gave mankind his laws to guide them in their daily lives, then one unknown guy (Paul)with epileptic episodes will tell you that one man has come to put and end to God's laws.

And you guys are following him..

This una journey go toff oh...
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
22jumpstreet:
So the creator of the universe gave mankind his laws to guide them in their daily lives, then one unknown guy (Paul)with epileptic episodes will tell you that one man has come to put and end to God's laws. And you guys are following him..
This una journey go toff oh...

Which creator again?
Hope you're not talking about what you said was copied from Babylonian customs?

Guy please how old are you? cheesy
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by 22jumpstreet: 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Which creator again?
Hope you're not talking about what you said was copied from Babylonian customs?

Guy please how old are you? cheesy

I will not answer you again, you are just an ass wipe..
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
You really need help because you're just shooting yourself in the foot!
You want to condemn Jesus so you complained about the miracles that led to his birth saying it doesn't make sense but the same you want to compel everyone to obey the Mosaic laws claiming it's God's laws.
OK did you believe the miracles recorded in the OT about Moses?
You said it's not a real life story but copyright information from Babylon.
OK it's not from God since Ezra copied it from Babylon, and now you're saying it's laws from the creator again!

Well if you don't know your inconsistency is what's jeopardizing your effort so go and learn how to be consistent first before coming to argue on Nairaland.

We know that Jesus has many enemies even many of them are claiming they're worshiping him but we always silence their stupidity.
How?
By asking rhetorical questions that will make them realize they're not consistent with their credulous thoughts! smiley

22jumpstreet:

I will not answer you again, you are just an ass wipe..
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by 22jumpstreet: 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You really need help because you're just shooting yourself in the foot!
You want to condemn Jesus so you complained about the miracles that led to his birth saying it doesn't make sense but the same you want to compel everyone to obey the Mosaic laws claiming it's God's laws.
OK did you believe the miracles recorded in the OT about Moses?
You said it's not a real life story but copyright information from Babylon.
OK it's not from God since Ezra copied it from Babylon, and now you're saying it's laws from the creator again!

Well if you don't know your inconsistency is what's jeopardizing your effort so go and learn how to be consistent first before coming to argue on Nairaland.

We know that Jesus has many enemies even many of them are claiming they're worshiping him but we always silence their stupidity.
How?
By asking rhetorical questions that will make them realize they're not consistent with their credulous thoughts! smiley

You know your Jesus is just a made up character. You want me to teach you like a dumny that you are. So all I have been saying since entered in one errand left through the other..

For the benefit of those following.

God is one, one creator alone , no partner or equal.
The name different culture has chosen to call this one creator varies from culture to culture. The jews call him Hashem,the igbos calls him chukwu, the yorubas calls him Eledumare, the edos calls him osanobua, the ancient babylonians called him Marduk, the ancient Egyptians called him Ra...etc. same God different nomenclature.

Secondly God created all of mankind in his image and likeness. Meaning each man is God in a physical body fashioned from the DUST of the earth. When God's spirit and body combine a soul is formed. Death is just back to default or singularity..just like pouring water from a cup into the ocean.

God gave ALL of mankind his laws to keep basically to have a good human experience. Part of this law is prohibition of reverencing the image or likeness of anything in heaven ,on earth or under the waters below the earth.
The Jewish scribes and elites woove stories around this laws to teach their people. This is what they call the Torah. They wrote it for their own use, for their national religion called Judaism. It was published when they left the babylonian exile when marduk asked Cyrus the great to free all the captives. The leader of the scribes who over saw the writing is Ezra. They drew much of their source material from the babylonian epics modifying the stories to suit them but the key message in the story is consistent. Eg in the original story of the Eden epic they were two snakes one each for the good tree and evil tree.

The same laws is the basis of the igbo omenani or yoruba ifa...
The stories are different but the message and law is consistent.

God has already outlined the solutions to the problem of sin, a female goat or sheep less than a year old without blemish. The person bringing the sacrifice MUST repent sincerely, without which the sacrifice is useless. This sacrifice must be carried out in a specific place in the temple, and HUMAN SACRIFICE is forbidden and an abomination to God.(part of his law is tbou shall not kill). In a situation where there is no temple, he said "confess and forsake, I will forgive and bless and restore...there is no where it says God was sending his son as a Ransome.. no where.

When the romans became world power and the empire was at its peak, a clever emperor called Constantine wanted a single religion for the empire,after arguing for almost 10 years with no headway they assembled at nicea and created the Jesus character as their new God. They went ahead and forged gospels and letters to promote their propaganda...
Now you have more than 40000 Christian iterations.

The rest history you already know.
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by 22jumpstreet: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
If you are not clear, ask me questions politely. I will answer you..

Cont'd.
The romans then super glued their bull shiit story about God impregnating another man's wife and siring a son who was executed by the romans as a Ransome for man's sin. What blasphemy and nonsense. They picked some lines in the Jewish Tanakh, mistranslated it to give their idol some legitimacy...like the ones you quoted. Isaiah 7:14 and 9:6. When read in context those portions are not talking about Jesus at all..

So my friend, my question still stands .

Is there anywhere in the Tanakh or Torah that says God was sending his son as a Ransome? Yes or No

Or coming to abolish God's laws ?
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
Don't worry about Jesus because his story is just like every other story you're going to tell me.
What matters to me is those PRACTICING what you want to say, it's through the benefits they derive from your so called Torah or Tanakh that will convince me not your talks talks talks i've heard lots and lots of talks! smiley

22jumpstreet:
If you are not clear, ask me questions politely. I will answer you..

Cont'd.
The romans then super glued their bull shiit story about God impregnating another man's wife and siring a son who was executed by the romans as a Ransome for man's sin. What blasphemy and nonsense. They picked some lines in the Jewish Tanakh, mistranslated it to give their idol some legitimacy...like the ones you quoted. Isaiah 7:14 and 9:6. When read in context those portions are not talking about Jesus at all..

So my friend, my question still stands .

Is there anywhere in the Tanakh or Torah that says God was sending his son as a Ransome? Yes or No

Or coming to abolish God's laws ?
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by 22jumpstreet: 9:35am On Aug 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Don't worry about Jesus because his story is just like every other story you're going to tell me.
What matters to me is those PRACTICING what you want to say, it's through the benefits they derive from your so called Torah or Tanakh that will convince me not your talks talks talks i've heard lots and lots of talks! smiley

Your case is worse...I am trying to follow God's divine laws. You are following an idol....
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:09am On Aug 05, 2021
I've heard you loud and clear because that is the same thing you keep repeating ever since, but where you're having a problem with me is your unreasonableness.
Because there are hundreds of thousands of different religions out there each referring to the other as "idol worshipers" so before i can take you serious you need to PRESENT the group of worshipers practicing what this God of yours teaches and from there i can see the better one.
Note that ever since you came on this forum it has been talks talks talks with nothing to show for your God. The same way you're pointing accusing finger towards some people is how they are also accusing you!

You can't just tell me that the idol in question is wiser and more organized than this your so called God?
That's why i'm asking you to PRESENT the worshipers of your God so that i can examine his ability in the way he is able to CONTROL his worshipers in an orderly and well organized manner!

I believe this is not difficult for any right thinking person to grasp! smiley

22jumpstreet:

Your case is worse...I am trying to follow God's divine laws. You are following an idol....
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by elated177: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

If i get the highlighted correctly then there's no reason for you coming to tell people to keep the Sabbath because you can't even[b] PRESENT a group of people PRACTICING what you're saying[/b]. So each person should practice his/her Sabbath INDIVIDUALLY as they feel! undecided

Matthew 16:24 Then Yahushua said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their stake and follow me.

Matthew 10: 37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their stake and follow me is not worthy of me.

Matthew 11: 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

All the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah are his sheep and he is our Shepherd --- the Great Shepherd. He goes on ahead of us, his saints, servants and messengers, and we - with our eyes fixed on him - follow him.

Yes, the Righteous Walk is an individual, personal walk.

As for your bolded, when are you going to get it? I have explained it to you umpteen times.
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:08am On Aug 05, 2021
No problem since you admit that each person can practice his/her own Sabbath i'm satisfied! smiley
elated177:

Matthew 16:24 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.

Matthew 10: 37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

Matthew 11: 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

All the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah are his sheep and he is our Shepherd --- the Great Shepherd. He goes on ahead of us, his saints, servants and messengers, and we - with our eyes fixed on him - follow him.

Yes, the Righteous Walk is an individual, personal walk.

As for your bolded, when are you going to get it? I have explained it to you umpteen times.
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by 22jumpstreet: 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I've heard you loud and clear because that is the same thing you keep repeating ever since, but where you're having a problem with me is your unreasonableness.
Because there are hundreds of thousands of different religions out there each referring to the other as "idol worshipers" so before i can take you serious you need to PRESENT the group of worshipers practicing what this God of yours teaches and from there i can see the better one.
Note that ever since you came on this forum it has been talks talks talks with nothing to show for your God. The same way you're pointing accusing finger towards some people is how they are also accusing you!

You can't just tell me that the idol in question is wiser and more organized than this your so called God?
That's why i'm asking you to PRESENT the worshipers of your God so that i can examine his ability in the way he is able to CONTROL his worshipers in an orderly and well organized manner!

I believe this is not difficult for any right thinking person to grasp! smiley

Do you know what a Cult is? Have you heard of pirate confratanity or aye confratanity?

You are just too funny.

Those are people who are religiously following a wrong ideology just as you are doing. So it is not a yard stick for anything. There are people round the world who are following Gods divine laws and living peacefully with a purpose. God never said we need to be in a group or Cult to show love Infact i go out of my way to help anybody in need, it does not matter the tribe or group the person belongs.

So I don't get your fixation on belonging to a Cult or group before anybody can lead a meaning life.
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Do you know what a Cult is? Have you heard of pirate confratanity or aye confratanity?
You are just too funny.
Those are people who are religiously following a wrong ideology just as you are doing. So it is not a yard stick for anything. There are people round the world who are following Gods divine laws and living peacefully with a purpose. God never said we need to be in a group or Cult to show love Infact i go out of my way to help anybody in need, it does not matter the tribe or group the person belongs.
So I don't get your fixation on belonging to a Cult or group before anybody can lead a meaning life.

Aren't you the one complaining about Idolatry when each person beleives he is practicing pure worship?

Well if you're talking about people leading a meaningful life from their own perspective then each person will tell you they're OK.

It's you that's taking about God's divine laws, each person from different parts of the earth have the God they choose to worship and obedient to the laws accordingly believing it's from the divine. You can't tell them their life is meaningless when they're living fine!
Well i am worshiping the one and only true God, i'm living fine and my God loves me! smiley
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by 22jumpstreet: 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Aren't you the one complaining about Idolatry when each person beleives he is practicing pure worship?

Well if you're talking about people leading a meaningful life from their own perspective then each person will tell you they're OK.

It's you that's taking about God's divine laws, each person from different parts of the earth have the God they choose to worship and obedient to the laws accordingly believing it's from the divine. You can't tell them their life is meaningless when they're living fine!
Well i am worshiping the one and only true God, i'm living fine and my God loves me! smiley

The creator of the universe gave humanity same laws. Like I said earlier. The name of the Creator is what is different and the stories used to teach the laws. The jews might use David using a catapult to kill Goliath,
the norse might use Thor throwing the hammer. The message is that the God inside of you is greater than the obstacles in front of you.

That is to be expected because of languages are different. But the laws and principles are the same.

And you know you are not worshipping the creator but an idol created by Rome.
That is the problem with you that you refused to acknowledge because you have invested your whole life on it. Jesus is a fraud and lie. The greatest lie ever told...

Learn the laws(you can ask the wise men in your village), weave a story round it, write it and teach your people. That is exactly what Ezra did.

The Torah is the Jewish version of God's laws and customs for mankind. Their national religion is Judaism.
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
22jumpstreet:

The creator of the universe gave humanity same laws. Like I said earlier. The name of the Creator is what is different and the stories used to teach the laws. The jews might use David using a catapult to kill Goliath,
the norse might use Thor throwing the hammer. The message is that the God inside of you is greater than the obstacles in front of you. That is to be expected because of languages are different. But the laws and principles are the same.And you know you are not worshipping the creator but an idol created by Rome. That is the problem with you that you refused to acknowledge because you have invested your whole life on it. Jesus is a fraud and lie. The greatest lie ever told...Learn the laws(you can ask the wise men in your village), weave a story round it, write it and teach your people. That is exactly what Ezra did. The Torah is the Jewish version of God's laws and customs for mankind. Their national religion is Judaism.

Your problem is pointing accusing finger at others labelling them "IDOL WORSHIPERS" but failure to PRESENT the worshipers of your own God! smiley
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by 22jumpstreet: 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Your problem is pointing accusing finger at others labelling them "IDOL WORSHIPERS" but failure to PRESENT the worshipers of your own God! smiley

Are you daft.....the ONLY way to worship or have any meaningful relationship with God is to follow his commandments. Not to gather in an assembly and gossip who wore the finest cloths, sing, dance or collect money from poor people.

Live your life and obey God's laws.

Psalm 119 is a long love poem about God's divine laws..it is the way, the truth and life...
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Are you daft.....the ONLY way to worship or have any meaningful relationship with God is to follow his commandments. Not to gather in an assembly and gossip who wore the finest cloths, sing, dance or collect money from poor people.

Live your life and obey God's laws.

Psalm 119 is a long love poem about God's divine laws..it is the way, the truth and life...

You keep shooting yourself in the foot but it's like you don't understand so let me enlighten you! cheesy

You said

Learn the laws(you can ask the wise men in your village), weave a story round it, write it and teach your people. That is exactly what Ezra did.

If someone could learn the local laws weave a story around it, write it and teach PEOPLE why must Jesus' own case be a problem to you?

What you're saying is that all those characters aren't real but they're like what Ezra fabricated and you see nothing wrong in that, why are you so much worried if the same should be done in the case of JESUS?
Why can't you accept it the same way you accepted Ezra's fabrication and dying to make everyone obey it? cheesy

My friend, laws are made for a purpose so when that purpose is met then laws becomes useless. Nobody needs Ezra's fabrication as long as people are able to live together with LOVE, JOY and PEACE! smiley
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by elated177: 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
No problem since you admit that each person can practice his/her own Sabbath i'm satisfied! smiley

What are you on about? Practise his or her Sabbath?

Do you observe the Sabbath? If no, do you want to observe the Sabbath?
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
elated177:

What are you on about? Practise his or her Sabbath?
Do you observe the Sabbath? If no, do you want to observe the Sabbath?

Don't worry yourself, i do observe the Sabbath my own way! smiley
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by elated177: 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Don't worry yourself, i do observe the Sabbath my own way! smiley

How do you mean?
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:11am On Aug 06, 2021
You people only read the Bible you don't care about the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of God's laws rather you feel like compelling everyone to apply it the way you read it.
No religious organization keep the Sabbath better than JWs do, but how can you know when all you want to here is about a workless Saturday?

elated177:

How do you mean?
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by 22jumpstreet: 8:52am On Aug 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You keep shooting yourself in the foot but it's like you don't understand so let me enlighten you! cheesy

You said

If someone could learn the local laws weave a story around it, write it and teach PEOPLE why must Jesus' own case be a problem to you?

What you're saying is that all those characters aren't real but they're like what Ezra fabricated and you see nothing wrong in that, why are you so much worried if the same should be done in the case of JESUS?
Why can't you accept it the same way you accepted Ezra's fabrication and dying to make everyone obey it? cheesy

My friend, laws are made for a purpose so when that purpose is met then laws becomes useless. Nobody needs Ezra's fabrication as long as people are able to live together with LOVE, JOY and PEACE! smiley

How do you propose they do that ?

The creator in his infinite knowledge and intelligence gave humanity laws for us to live in peace, but you are saying laws are not needed.
So how do you propose we live in peace .

So if Jesus is not real, why waste your time on him and build a Cult around him like jw are doing...?
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by elated177: 9:06am On Aug 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You people only read the Bible you don't care about the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of God's laws rather you feel like compelling everyone to apply it the way you read it.
No religious organization keep the Sabbath better than JWs do, but how can you know when all you want to here is about a workless Saturday?

I am going to open a thread for this assertion of yours.
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:19am On Aug 06, 2021
22jumpstreet:

How do you propose they do that ?
The creator in his infinite knowledge and intelligence gave humanity laws for us to live in peace, but you are saying laws are not needed.
So how do you propose we live in peace
Is that not why I've been asking you to PRESENT a group of people practically applying this your Torah and Tanakh, so that we can all SEE how it has helped them to make PEACE within their gathering? cheesy
If we're not going to force people to obey any divine laws how can you know which laws can make peace reign?
Is it not by observing the group of people adhering to a perfect law that everyone could perceive it?
I PRESENTED the group of people applying God's laws but you are calling them a cult when the whole world can SEE that there is LOVE, JOY and PEACE permeating their gathering! Matthew 5:13-16 smiley

So if Jesus is not real, why waste your time on him and build a Cult around him like jw are doing...?

Of course Jesus is real that's why Jehovah's Witnesses who are practically applying what he taught could have PEACE reign among them {John 14:27} he is the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} and JWs are his true Witnesses {Act 1:8} but if you think you know any law from the divine that surpasses what Jesus taught the JWs please PRESENT the group of people practically applying such laws and let's see how Torah is able to make PEACE reign among them! cheesy
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2021
I'll not drop a single comment in your thread because you've once insulted me.
So continue creating more threads for your fellow argumenators! smiley

elated177:

I am going to open a thread for this assertion of yours.
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by elated177: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I'll not drop a single comment in your thread because you've once insulted me.
So continue creating more threads for your fellow argumenators! smiley

Escaping tactics. Ehehehehe! You have realized your gaffe. Ehehehehe!
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2021
Don't worry about me, go and PREACH to others, i feel 100% OK with my understanding of the word of my own God! smiley

elated177:

Escaping tactics. Ehehehehe! You have realized your gaffe. Ehehehehe!
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by 22jumpstreet: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Is that not why I've been asking you to PRESENT a group of people practically applying this your Torah and Tanakh, so that we can all SEE how it has helped them to make PEACE within their gathering? cheesy
If we're not going to force people to obey any divine laws how can you know which laws can make peace reign?
Is it not by observing the group of people adhering to a perfect law that everyone could perceive it?
I PRESENTED the group of people applying God's laws but you are calling them a cult when the whole world can SEE that there is LOVE, JOY and PEACE permeating their gathering! Matthew 5:13-16 smiley

Of course Jesus is real that's why Jehovah's Witnesses who are practically applying what he taught could have PEACE reign among them {John 14:27} he is the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} and JWs are his true Witnesses {Act 1:8} but if you think you know any law from the divine that surpasses what Jesus taught the JWs please PRESENT the group of people practically applying such laws and let's see how Torah is able to make PEACE reign among them! cheesy

Do I need to be in a group before I honor my parents? Or be in a group before I don't bear false witness or commit adultery? Yes or No..
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Do I need to be in a group before I honor my parents? Or be in a group before I don't bear false witness or commit adultery? Yes or No..

YES!
Because there is no nation on earth where people will tell you that it's wrong to honour your parents or tell you it's good to bear false witness or commit adultery yet that's what is happening globally.
So it's until God sent Moses that this laws became a barrier between God's own people and other nations. And God told his own people not to marry those who are not under that same rules.
So the answer to your question is YES you need to be in a group or among God's people before you can adequately obey the laws no one out there will encourage you to keep! smiley
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
All of you are ATHEISTS in disguise because you despices the idea of GROUP when talking about pure worship yet you want a result from individuals who will only tell you YES to whatever you say but will go there own way to do what pleases them!
ATHEISM is all about self gratification negating relativity!
If you're saying God's law is OK for you and others also say the same then how come there is no peace in the society?
How many ATHEISTS will tell you that it not good to honour ones parents or stealing is good?
So it's only in a community where such laws reign that you can see it's result because there will be punishment for defaulters! Deuteronomy 22:13-30

Without relativity laws are useless! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sheikh Ibrahim Nias / Notable Western Converts From Christianity To Islam. / At Evening Time It Shall Be Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.