Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. (1482 Views)

Why Should We Pay Tithe If Christ Had Abolished The Law? / "Behold, If The Leprosy Have Covered All His Flesh,.." / Martha Chioma Ibezim: Cultural Practices Against Women Should Be Abolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by 22jumpstreet: 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

YES!
Because there is no nation on earth where people will tell you that it's wrong to honour your parents or tell you it's good to bear false witness or commit adultery yet that's what is happening globally.
So it's until God sent Moses that this laws became a barrier between God's own people and other nations. And God told his own people not to marry those who are not under that same rules.
So the answer to your question is YES you need to be in a group or among God's people before you can adequately obey the laws no one out there will encourage you to keep! smiley

Your opinion or God's command?
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Your opinion or God's command?

How do you know God's commad?
Is it when each person face his or/and her own way or when the rules binds you together with others as one under the same umbrella?
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by 22jumpstreet: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

How do you know God's commad?
Is it when each person face his or/and her own way or when the rules binds you together with others as one under the same umbrella?

Have you been following my line of arguments at all? It is about living in peace and harmony. I don't need to be in a Cult or group to honor my parents or don't lie or don't sleep with another man's wife. When I am faced with those temptation, I know how to act and the decisions to take because I know God's laws.

That is why I opened a thread about why some acts are considered sin and other aren't.

God never told anybody to assemble anywhere apart from festivals and eating of the tithes. Or for offering sin sacrifice which was usually an animal. NEVER A HUMAN BEING.

That is my point.
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
Well i have PEACE my own way! smiley

22jumpstreet:

Have you been following my line of arguments at all? It is about living in peace and harmony. I don't need to be in a Cult or group to honor my parents or don't lie or don't sleep with another man's wife. When I am faced with those temptation, I know how to act and the decisions to take because I know God's laws.

That is why I opened a thread about why some acts are considered sin and other aren't.

God never told anybody to assemble anywhere apart from festivals and eating of the tithes. Or for offering sin sacrifice which was usually an animal. NEVER A HUMAN BEING.

That is my point.
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by elated177: 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Don't worry about me, go and PREACH to others, i feel 100% OK with my understanding of the word of my own God! smiley

Why did you quote me?
Re: Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sorry Sir!

elated177:

Why did you quote me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Slumps, Dies While Preaching About Death / Psalm Have The Natural Power Against Your Problem. But / Yisraylite, How Come You Believe Dat D New Testament Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.