Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

I Broke Up With My Husband Because He Refused To Do Frog Jump-cossy Orjiafor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Broke Up With My Husband Because He Refused To Do Frog Jump-cossy Orjiafor (1058 Views)

“Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Up With My Husband Because He Refused To Do Frog Jump-cossy Orjiafor by Emmadoc: 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
Controversial and busty actress, Cossy Ojiakor, has revealed her stance that it is quite bias that some people think prostitutes won’t make heaven.

During an interview with Saturday Beats, she reveal some weird things that led to the breakup in her relationship.

In her words she stated; “Whenever we have a little quarrel, the rule was that if one person upset the other, the guilty person undergo a frog jump. I also do it when I am wrong. However, he refused to do the punishment when he erred because his friends told him not to. But I have forgiven him.”

Source:https://legitsoup.com.ng/cossy-orjiafor-revealed-she-brokeup-with-ex-because-he-refused-to-do-frog-jump/

Re: I Broke Up With My Husband Because He Refused To Do Frog Jump-cossy Orjiafor by adadike(f): 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
If you don't have patience, endurance and forgiveness, you won't be able to last long in marriage according to a wise old man in my neighborhood
Re: I Broke Up With My Husband Because He Refused To Do Frog Jump-cossy Orjiafor by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
adadike:
If you don't have patience, endurance and forgiveness, you won't be able to last long in marriage according to a wise old man in my neighborhood
Does the woman in question look like someone who's supposed to be in a marriage?
Re: I Broke Up With My Husband Because He Refused To Do Frog Jump-cossy Orjiafor by Kestolove(m): 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
see dem, Biafra people dem no dey fit stay for husband house..tufia
Re: I Broke Up With My Husband Because He Refused To Do Frog Jump-cossy Orjiafor by paulolee(m): 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
just imagine...hope this rubbish no reach f.p o
Re: I Broke Up With My Husband Because He Refused To Do Frog Jump-cossy Orjiafor by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2021
adadike:
I miss seeing the pic of your big tites in profile grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Husband Because He Refused To Do Frog Jump-cossy Orjiafor by descarado: 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2021
Bloggers undecided
Surname isn't even correct
Re: I Broke Up With My Husband Because He Refused To Do Frog Jump-cossy Orjiafor by Emmadoc: 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
descarado:
Bloggers undecided
Surname isn't even correct

Does orjiafor have another spelling?
Re: I Broke Up With My Husband Because He Refused To Do Frog Jump-cossy Orjiafor by adadike(f): 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
ZIINI:

I miss seeing your the pic of your big tites in profile grin
cheesy old things have passed away fa

(1) (Reply)

How To Know You Have A Sleep Disorder / Who Broke The Home ? / I'm In Love With My biological Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.