Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

“I’ve Never Been An Island” — FFK’s Estranged Wife Posts Support Messages (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I’ve Never Been An Island” — FFK’s Estranged Wife Posts Support Messages (Pix) (338 Views)

Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago / FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Accuses Ex-Minister Of Flouting Court Order / How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I’ve Never Been An Island” — FFK’s Estranged Wife Posts Support Messages (Pix) by FutureDecisions: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2021
Precious Chikwendu, the estranged wife of former aviation minister Femi Fani-Kayode, has shared messages from friends offering support as she battles for the custody of her children, Igbere TV reports.

Ms Chikwendu, a former beauty queen, has been enmeshed in a fight for the custody of her four boys with Mr Fani-Kayode. Their union crashed last year.

On Monday, she shared messages from friends who celebrated her on Mother’s Day and called for support.

She wrote as caption for the posts:
“I’ve never been an island at any point in my life . Each point of my growth, I had friends and acquaintances . Glad you all are with me on this fight. Thank you so much for doing this for my boys and I.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMcK4FulV8-/?igshid=2bftaw8hcqdk

Chikwendu has also received the backing of actresses Juliet Ibrahim and Victoria Inyama among others.

The support messages come days after Fani-Kayode’s first wife Regina accused Chikwendu of making false claims about the ex-minister.

The former beauty queen is seeking custody of her children whom she says have been separated from her since last August at the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) in Apo, Abuja.

Lalasticlala

Re: “I’ve Never Been An Island” — FFK’s Estranged Wife Posts Support Messages (Pix) by SmartProf(m): 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
A new motivational speaker has resumed office. Some of these ladies jump with great pace & open legs and entangle themselves with anyone rich and famous, without regards to the moral reputation of such individuals. When party mode changes to eviction mode, they begin to preach on social media with the book of Lamentations to console themselves.

1 Like

Re: “I’ve Never Been An Island” — FFK’s Estranged Wife Posts Support Messages (Pix) by dalongjnr: 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
They should stopped disturbing us with their messy divorce struggles.
Re: “I’ve Never Been An Island” — FFK’s Estranged Wife Posts Support Messages (Pix) by Mabizeka: 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2021
Why do women always find it hard to accept when the relationship is over. this was how demented Tonto Dike was running amok disturbing our peace when Churchill dumped her smelly wrinkled ass. they will start blackmailing men and forming the victim. this woman should allow the court to do their job instead of all this media attention
Re: “I’ve Never Been An Island” — FFK’s Estranged Wife Posts Support Messages (Pix) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2021
The fact you have turned tap water on social media since the split shows you are actually the lonely Island playing reverse physiology

I don't know why this keep happening to women in all the divorce splits

Future is V-mail true true
Re: “I’ve Never Been An Island” — FFK’s Estranged Wife Posts Support Messages (Pix) by Nuelito: 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
Money talks..if you get money eeh... everything go dey easy

You go dey navigate anyhow

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Nigeria Ranks 16th In FBI International Cybercrime Report / Nigeria On The Way To Becoming Regional Fertilizer Capital – Buhari / Former President Goodluck Jonathan – “some Of My Allies Forgot Me Completely”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.