Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) (1665 Views)

Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) / Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heros / Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
sharpsecret:
from the borno empire to the sokoto caliphate,to biafra empire to jaja of opobo tel me where dat guy lied and if u cant den u are the biggest fool i hav ever talked to

Biafra empire grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Pls, don't make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by sharpsecret: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
theTranslator:

I don't talk to liars
Now
Shift.
jx tel me one place where dat guy lied,he educated u and i expect u to be grateful to him
Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2021
capitalzero:
Good research!!! I read this recently.

"The Kingdoms that made up the Lower Niger resisted both the Jihadists and the British. They were penetrated by the European missionaries in the 18th Century. Christianity was the tool deployed by the Europeans to weaken them. The Aro warriors, were fierce in wars with other smaller kingdoms"

The kingdom don't have a name??
Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by theTranslator: 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
sharpsecret:
from the borno empire to the sokoto caliphate,to biafra empire to jaja of opobo tel me where dat guy lied and if u cant den u are the biggest fool i hav ever talked to
sharpsecret:
1. Can't you write well
I can barely get the hang of this confusion of a write up
2. Where who lived?
3.Where is the “Biafra empire” in your mind or online as usual? cheesy
Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by theTranslator: 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
sharpsecret:
jx tel me one place where dat guy lied,he educated u and i expect u to be grateful to him
Tao11
Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by TAO11(f): 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
sharpsecret:
Contrary to the bolded part of your comment here, @Faber actually admitted the fact that Igboland didn’t have an empire.

Cheers!

Cc: theTranslator

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by seeme2(f): 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2023
grin
Chai. Ibo man suffer no be small. Which one is Biafra Empire?? Place wey your ancestors.no.sabi you dey take dem to.

Biafra empire grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Pls, don't make me laugh.
Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by cadmanspize: 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2023
The Yorubas are no match to the GREAT IGBOS, but they don't want to accept the defeat... Always hiding under Nigeria to shade their cowardice.
Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by dododawa1: 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2023
LOL

IGBO matter

Everyday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Southwest Just ’area Boys And Fake Pastors’?.. No,of Course not - Omokri. / Why Southern Govs’ Ban On Open Grazing Isn’t Effective In S-east —miyetti-allah / Obasanjo, Yar’adua, GEJ Were Patriots,Fair-minded Leaders; But Today..— Mailafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.