Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) (1664 Views)

Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) / Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heros / Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by Faber(m): 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1
post=99900040:

We all know about the Hausa empire, the fulani empire, the benin empire, the Old oyo empire and their heros, we all hear about the history of some of their heros, we hear about usman dan fudio, Afonja, queen aminat, Sango and how they went to battle against other empires and defeated them.

But something amazes me, i have never heard about any igbo empire, never heard about any igbo hero, never heard about any igbo wars. other empires organized wars against the colonists, they resisted and fought until they were subdued, never read any resistance of the colonists by the igbos.

The only war, we know the igbos fought was the civil war in which they were defeated by NIGERIA.

The only igbo hero i know was a fictional one in Chinue Achebe book, Okonkwo in things fall apart.

This is something to ponder about, please if you know any igbo empire or any igbo hero, mention them, i am curious.

The post above was made in error. Either that the op was writing out of hatred for a tribe that is not responsible for his present painful existence or he wrote out of self-pity and envy. So let me hit the ground running.

1) There is nothing like Hausa or Fulani Empire in Pre-colonial Nigeria.
Before the British came, there was only one viable Empire in Northern Nigeria. The Kanem-Bornu Empire. The Empire stretched from the present day North East Nigeria, the Lake Chad Basin, Some parts of Chad and present North West Cameroun. They were ruled by the Mai(s) notable among the Mai(s) was Mai Dunama I and Mai Dunama II. It was not a Hausa Empire both an Empire of the Bornu People.
Later was the Hausa kingdoms, whose notable Monarch was Queen Amina of Zaria. The Hausa kningdoms stretched up to Gobir, present Sokoto. Gobir was renamed by Fulani Jihadists, who conquered Hausas in Gobir and renamed it Sokoto. They established the Sokoto Caliphate (not Sokoto Empire) in 1804. The Sokoto Caliphate controlled the North untill the British dismantled it in 1903. The only prominent Fulani Empire was the Tekruur Empire in far away Senegal. From where the Jihadists migrated to Northern Nigeria.

2) The Only Known Empires in the Pre-Colonial Nigeria were the Oyo Empire and The Benin Empire.
The Oyo and Benin Empires were strong and flourished untill the British came. Some parts was conquered by the Jihadists, the case of Afonja and co. These two Empires were more of a semi-empires. And was dubbed the forest Kingdoms by Western historians.

3) There's nothing like an Igbo Empire. What existed in the lower Niger was The Kingdom of Biafar.
The kingdom of Biafar (Biafra) existed about 500 yrs before the colonialists came. Ancient maps of Africa still have the Kingdom of Biafar in it. Present Bight of Bonny was once Bight of Biafra. The kingdom of Biafar was made up of small kingdoms, it was more of a confederation of small Kingdoms like. The Anioma Kingdom, the Aro Kingdom, The Igbo-Ukwu Kingdom etc and the Opobo kingdom. The Kingdom of Biafar stretched to the Niger Delta.

4) The Kingdoms that made up the Lower Niger resisted both the Jihadists and the British. They were penetrated by the European missionaries in the 18th Century. Christianity was the tool deployed by the Europeans to weaken them. The Aro warriors, were fierce in wars with other smaller kingdoms.

5) No Heroes of Igbo Extraction
This is a total bullcrap. There are many heroes of Igbo Extraction. The only International Airport in Nigeria's capital; is named after Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, Nnamdi Azikiwe is from Kenya abi? His head is on Nigeria's second valued naira note...which tribe is he from...Fualni abi? King Jaja of Opobo was from main land Igbo. Nkwerre precisely. Nkwerre is in present day Imo State. Opobo people still hold their Igbo heritage. They are partly in Abia State and Rivers State. King Jaja was captured by the British in Ndoki. Ndoki is in Abia State. While I was in Opobo, some of the elders there told me that they supposed to be in Abia State, but that the Military created Rivers State and put them there. Olauda Equiano, is another Hero from Ikwuano in Abia State. He was the first black slave to buy his own freedom from his master. That's not heroic right?

6) Op is Tribalistic and aimed at misinforming people and undermining the history of a Blessed tribe.
I accord the same respect I give my tribe to all other tribes, races and colours on Earth. But Op is infatuated with the Igbo tribe. He is always the first to criticize and attack anything Igbo. He has created a lot of topics online, aimed at attacking anything Igbo. Notable among them was his topic on how Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala will loose the WTO Chair elections. https://www.nairaland.com/6212230/okonjo-iweala-may-not-win-wto. Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala later won and he never created a thread to congratulate her. Op sees her as an Igbo woman and not a follow Nigerian. People like Mr. thebosstrevor1 who created the topic am countering are tribal bigots whose claims are devoid of true facts and research. Hence all he posts here belong to the garbage bin.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by Simplyleo: 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
Is Nnamdi Kanu not a hero?

Are you aware Nnamdi Kanu lost his Jack the Nkita?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
Dont tag me with lies that you are about to type down

It will lead to nothing.

Accept failure of the lack of organization by the igbo people, it is nothing to be ashamed of.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by Faber(m): 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Dont tag me with lies that you are about to type down

It will lead to nothing.

Accept failure of the lack of organization by the igbo people, it is nothing to be ashamed of.

I have gone thru your posts. You are a Fulani apologist. You hate Igbos with all your blood. You envy them a lot. You created the topic of how Okonjo-Iweala will loose the WTO job. She won and shamed you. You must first of all rid yourself of hatred and pains, then your come with your head the citadel of reason and argue with me. You are too daft and uninformed guy

See your yeye thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6212230/okonjo-iweala-may-not-win-wto

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by Nigeriabiafra82: 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2021
Op
I no buy this gibberish
Those with empire were conquered in seconds while those without empire formed a resistance that even the Britain fears till today
We no dey do empire na republican we be
And that’s what make us unique
We are different in whole universe
U learn from us

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by Yoruba1stson: 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2021
My Igbo people who is your hero, don't tell me that bastard ojukwu that disguised as woman and ran away after he wasted over 3m lifes is your hero.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by Theyoungmatron: 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
My Igbo people who is your hero, don't tell me that bastard ojukwu that disguised as woman and ran away after he wasted over 3m lifes is your hero.
Who are your heroes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by Zooposki(f): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
Igbos hijacked the Biafran name from the Ijaws.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by gidgiddy: 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
The guy doesn't even know that an empire is a bad thing. Empire means that some people left their land, went to other people's land, forcefully took over and enslaved them.

Terrible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by Muna4real(f): 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
Zooposki:
Igbos hijacked the Biafran name from the Ijaws.

They should come and take it back na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by Yoruba1stson: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
Theyoungmatron:
Who are your heroes?
go ask your father now
Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by Nigercity: 7:43am On Mar 16, 2021
Yoruba1stson:

Yoruba please who is your hero?
don't tell me that Coward
awolowo who out of fear of the atrocities he committed hurried drank rat poison like a weakling he was.
(who couldn't even stand strong like MNK or Mandela while in prison)
or it's the other sophisticated coward afonja
who ended up donating the entire ilorin
to his Fulani masters who he fears so much
so that his upcoming generation like you can continue serving/asslicking them, why the rape your mother, wife and aunties in there own farm land cuming inside them multiple times making sure there intestine is filled with semen.

anyway hurry up before you miss the first bus to Benin republic
Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by Yoruba1stson: 7:56am On Mar 16, 2021
Nigercity:

awolowo who out of fear of the atrocities he committed hurried drank rat poison like a weakling he was.
so that his upcoming generation like you can continue serving/asslicking them, why the rape your mother, wife and aunties in there own farm land cuming inside them multiple times making sure there intestine is filled with semen.

that is stale mr nyamiri, we all know that you cursed people from barren land no get any fvcking hero, dont tell me that bastard and useless lamidi cownu is your hero the bastard that wasted lifes of cursed ipob youths sending them to their early grave and later ran away after soldiers visited his house and even the bastard didn't come for burial of his useless parent.
Nyamiri tells me, who is your hero

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by Nigercity: 8:17am On Mar 16, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
that is stale mr nyamiri, we all know that you cursed people from barren land no get any fvcking hero, dont tell me that bastard and useless lamidi cownu is your hero the bastard that wasted lifes of cursed ipob youths sending them to their early grave and later ran away after soldiers visited his house and even the bastard didn't come for burial of his useless parent.
Nyamiri tells me, who is your hero

lolz ..
but afonja wasted more lifes than NMK (though am not his fan)
anyway this bravery stuff isn't for Yoruba pipo
cos we all know that an odinary
slap from a malnourished Fulani young man can kill a Yoruba man like you,
while wakili or whatever his called
the Emir of Yoruba land (the blind old man) has been busy sending your people to Benin republic
even while giving orders from sick bed
Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by Yoruba1stson: 8:26am On Mar 16, 2021
Nigercity:

lolz ..
but afonja wasted more lifes than NMK (though am not his fan)
anyway this bravery stuff isn't for Yoruba pipo
cos we all know that an odinary
slap from a malnourished Fulani young man can kill a Yoruba man like you,
while wakili or whatever his called
the Emir of Yoruba land (the blind old man) has been busy sending your people to Benin republic
even while giving orders from sick bed
mr wailer stop wailing online and go defend and protect your cursed people and don't forget to beg your fulani masters to set those kidnapped free before they roasted them like chicken. Stop being a coward like the cursed ojukwu and that useless lamidi cownu that ran away before your land is turned to dust.
Nyamiris who is your hero
Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by ejanla077: 8:29am On Mar 16, 2021
Nigercity:

They don't use bus na..
Na trek dem dey trek na
Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by Nigercity: 9:11am On Mar 16, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
mr wailer stop wailing online and go defend and protect your cursed people and don't forget to beg your fulani masters to set those kidnapped free before they roasted them like chicken. Stop being a coward like the cursed ojukwu and that useless lamidi cownu that ran away before your land is turned to dust.
Nyamiris who is your hero

lolz....
see who is talking about defense.. lolz
we all know the only ethic group in Nigeria
having IDP camps in Benin republic,

we also Know that why Sunday igboho (that MNK wanna be), is even going around begging for funds and donations, the Fulani continued there business of raping your mothers,
FG or buharia didn't even bother, to arrest the idiot cos the know he is just another coward like afonja and awolowo,
in the words of Ibb "whenever I see/hear Yoruba beating drums of war, I go back to sleep"
so from now till die kingdom Yorubas are major cowards, the can't separate themselves from cowardice like awo, like afonja, like Ambode even like you,
Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by QuotasSystem: 9:34am On Mar 16, 2021
Faber:
There is nothing like Hausa or Fulani Empire in Pre-colonial Nigeria.
Before the British came, there was only one viable Empire in Northern Nigeria. The Kanem-Bornu Empire. The Empire stretched from the present day North East Nigeria, the Lake Chad Basin, Some parts of Chad and present North West Cameroun. They were ruled by the Mai(s) notable among the Mai(s) was Mai Dunama I and Mai Dunama II. It was not a Hausa Empire both an Empire of the Bornu People.
Later was the Hausa kingdoms, whose notable Monarch was Queen Amina of Zaria. The Hausa kningdoms stretched up to Gobir, present Sokoto. Gobir was renamed by Fulani Jihadists, who conquered Hausas in Gobir and renamed it Sokoto. They established the Sokoto Caliphate (not Sokoto Empire) in 1804. The Sokoto Caliphate controlled the North untill the British dismantled it in 1903. The only prominent Fulani Empire was the Tekruur Empire in far away Senegal. From where the Jihadists migrated to Northern Nigeria.

2) The Only Known Empires in the Pre-Colonial Nigeria were the Oyo Empire and The Benin Empire.

Pure LIES

The Sokoto Caliphate was indeed a Hausa Fulani EMPIRE in EVERY sense of the word. The word "caliphate" is simply used descriptively to connote the religious nature of the empire.

Empire
/ˈɛmpʌɪə/ noun

an extensive group of states or countries ruled over by a single monarch, an oligarchy, or a sovereign state. E.g."the Roman Empire"

The Sokoto Caliphate was a sovereign Sunni Muslim caliphate in West Africa that was founded during the jihad of the Fulani War in 1804 by Usman dan Fodio.

Developed in the context of multiple independent Hausa Kingdoms, at its height, the caliphate linked over 30 different emirates and over 10 million people in the most powerful state in the region and one of the most significant empires in Africa in the nineteenth century. The caliphate was a loose confederation of emirates that recognized the suzerainty of the Amir al-Mu'minin, the Sultan of Sokoto. The caliphate brought decades of economic growth throughout the region.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokoto_Caliphate

It was dissolved when the British finally conquered the area in 1903 after several wars with the Sokoto warriors and annexed it into the newly established Northern Nigeria Protectorate.

http://www.britainssmallwars.co.uk/the-sokoto-caliphate-nigeria-1903.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv98fgALxRI

Other notable EMPIRES in Nigeria are the Oyo, Benin and Borno Empires.

Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by QuotasSystem: 9:40am On Mar 16, 2021
The reason why Empires are linked to great civilizations is because of the great resources, knowledge, organisation, co-ordination and military might among other things, that were needed to successfully conquer smaller kingdoms and impose a supposedly superior culture or ways of living.

Across famous empires from Rome to Britain to Sokoto to Persia, it was also a way to consolidate and assert power and authority, get men to build cities, expand their territory and promote/indoctrinate their culture.

Therefore anyone that tells you that it was a bad thing for great civilizations to build empires in the past is just deceiving himself.

1 Like

Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by Monogamy: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2021
A Guest
Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by EastisBae: 9:50am On Mar 16, 2021
Lol, how these afonjas will leave critical issues like the near state of anarchy in the SW and corresponding refugee crises as many of their people flee to a foreign country to be discussing irrelevant issues beat me.

Igboland have always practiced a democratic system of governance in the strictest form of it long before others! The Igbo indigenous democratic system has a community head/ruler, a Senate made up of Nzes and Ozors who represent the people on any issue. Considering the dense rain forest region where the Igbos inhabit, this form of governance is not only the most suitable one for them but also the most practicable. Do these ignorant dofos even know how difficult it was to travel through dense forested regions during a period when walking on foot is the only means moving about? Unlike the Sahel regions that are vast plains of grasslands where horses and carmels can be used to travel over long distances.

Talking about kindoms or vestiges of ancient civilizations, there are lots of such that abounded throughout the history of Igboland.

The kind of ignorance people exhibit in nairaland can be so embarrassing. Spits!
Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by theTranslator: 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
Faber:

The post above was made in error. Either that the op was writing out of hatred for a tribe that is not responsible for his present painful existence or he wrote out of self-pity and envy. So let me hit the ground running.

1) There is nothing like Hausa or Fulani Empire in Pre-colonial Nigeria.

The Oyo and Benin Empires were strong and flourished untill the British came. Some parts was conquered by the Jihadists, the case of Afonja and co. These two Empires were more of a semi-empires. And was dubbed the forest Kingdoms by Western historians.

3) There's nothing like an Igbo Empire. What existed in the lower Niger was The Kingdom of Biafar.
The kingdom of Biafar (Biafra) existed about 500 yrs before the colonialists came. Ancient maps of Africa still have the Kingdom of Biafar in it. Present Bight of Bonny was once Bight of Biafra. The kingdom of Biafar was made up of small kingdoms, it was more of a confederation of small Kingdoms like. The Anioma Kingdom, the Aro Kingdom, The Igbo-Ukwu Kingdom etc and the Opobo kingdom. The Kingdom of Biafar stretched to the Niger Delta.

4) The Kingdoms that made up the Lower Niger resisted both the Jihadists and the British. They were penetrated by the European missionaries in the 18th Century. Christianity was the tool deployed by the Europeans to weaken them. The Aro warriors, were fierce in wars with other smaller kingdoms.

5) No Heroes of Igbo Extraction
This is a total bullcrap. There are many heroes of Igbo Extraction. The only International Airport in Nigeria's capital; is named after Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, Nnamdi Azikiwe is from Kenya abi? His head is on Nigeria's second valued naira note...which tribe is he from...Fualni abi? King Jaja of Opobo was from main land Igbo. Nkwerre precisely. Nkwerre is in present day Imo State. Opobo people still hold their Igbo heritage. They are partly in Abia State and Rivers State. King Jaja was captured by the British in Ndoki. Ndoki is in Abia State. While I was in Opobo, some of the elders there told me that they supposed to be in Abia State, but that the Military created Rivers State and put them there. Olauda Equiano, is another Hero from Ikwuano in Abia State. He was the first black slave to buy his own freedom from his master. That's not heroic right?

6) Op is Tribalistic and aimed at misinforming people and undermining the history of a Blessed tribe.
I accord the same respect I give my tribe to all other tribes, races and colours on Earth. But Op is infatuated with the Igbo tribe. He is always the first to criticize and attack anything Igbo. He has created a lot of topics online, aimed at attacking anything Igbo. Notable among them was his topic on how Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala will loose the WTO Chair elections. https://www.nairaland.com/6212230/okonjo-iweala-may-not-win-wto. Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala later won and he never created a thread to congratulate her. Op sees her as an Igbo woman and not a follow Nigerian. People like Mr. thebosstrevor1 who created the topic am countering are tribal bigots whose claims are devoid of true facts and research. Hence all he posts here belong to the garbage bin.

Lies

Nothing truthful comes from an IPOB

I rather believe the devil

1 Like

Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by theTranslator: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nigercity:

lolz....
see who is talking about defense.. lolz
we all know the only ethic group in Nigeria
having IDP camps in Benin republic,

we also Know that why Sunday igboho (that MNK wanna be), is even going around begging for funds and donations, the Fulani continued there business of raping your mothers,
FG or buharia didn't even bother, to arrest the idiot cos the know he is just another coward like afonja and awolowo,
in the words of Ibb "whenever I see/hear Yoruba beating drums of war, I go back to sleep"
so from now till die kingdom Yorubas are major cowards, the can't separate themselves from cowardice like awo, like afonja, like Ambode even like you,
Are you now happy lol cheesy
You can continue crying
Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by Kinematics: 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
"King Jaja of Opobo was from main land Igbo. Nkwerre precisely. Nkwerre is in present day Imo State. Opobo people still hold their Igbo heritage. They are partly in Abia State and Rivers State. King Jaja was captured by the British in Ndoki. Ndoki is in Abia State. While I was in Opobo, some of the elders there told me that they supposed to be in Abia State, but that the Military created Rivers State and put them there."

Ndi potopoto and the strong urge to attach and grab by all cost.

1 Like

Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by sharpsecret: 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
theTranslator:

Lies

Nothing truthful comes from an IPOB

I rather believe the devil
ur hatred for ipob has blinded some of ur brain cells,sm1 made a point and if u dnt undestand u hav google,do sm research
Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by theTranslator: 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
sharpsecret:
ur hatred for ipob has blinded some of ur brain cells,sm1 made a point and if u dnt undestand u hav google,do sm research
I know about this stuffs
Do you wanna argue history with me undecided shocked
I have experience with IPOB guys here
From Bkayy to chigozien to Nigeriabiafra80/Nigeriabiafra82 to Fahdiga to to Burno1stson to Mobizeka all liars and impostors and now you undecided
Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by capitalzero: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
Good research!!! I read this recently.

"The Kingdoms that made up the Lower Niger resisted both the Jihadists and the British. They were penetrated by the European missionaries in the 18th Century. Christianity was the tool deployed by the Europeans to weaken them. The Aro warriors, were fierce in wars with other smaller kingdoms"
Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by sharpsecret: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
theTranslator:

I know about this stuffs
Do you wanna argue history with me undecided shocked
I have experience with IPOB guys here
From Bkayy to chigozien to Nigeriabiafra80/Nigeriabiafra82 to Fahdiga to to Burno1stson to Mobizeka all liars and impostors and now you undecided
why wud i argue wit sm1 whose brain cells are dead,sm1 took his time to educate u on d history of nigeria and instead of u to learn 4rm it u said his lying,and u want me to argue wit u,next tin u start mentionin names i havent heard b4,
Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by theTranslator: 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
sharpsecret:
why wud i argue wit sm1 whose brain cells are dead,sm1 took his time to educate u on d history of nigeria and instead of u to learn 4rm it u said his lying,and u want me to argue wit u,next tin u start mentionin names i havent heard b4,
I don't talk to liars
Now
Shift.
Re: RE: Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heroes (Counter Thread) by sharpsecret: 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2021
theTranslator:

I don't talk to liars
Now
Shift.
from the borno empire to the sokoto caliphate,to biafra empire to jaja of opobo tel me where dat guy lied and if u cant den u are the biggest fool i hav ever talked to

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex Nigerian Soldier Reveals He Was Shot For Killing Many Boko Haram Terrorists / What Was Nnamdi Kanu Doing In Kenya / Any Southerners That Support Atiku Is A Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.