Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

The Trains Are Back! - Where Are The Trains? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Trains Are Back! - Where Are The Trains? (1006 Views)

GEJ Trains are Far Better & Classy than London's First Capital Connect trains / The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains / The Trains Are Back! Nigeria Is Moving Forward! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Trains Are Back! - Where Are The Trains? by abes(m): 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2011
Are trains in Nigeria designed to operate once in 4 years? This has been the trend since 2007 before elections. I thought this year would be different but I was wrong, because the celebrated re-lunched train operation we had in March 2011 has gone back to its normal state to be re-lunched again in March 2015.

Wake up Nigerians.
Re: The Trains Are Back! - Where Are The Trains? by Kobojunkie: 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2011
roflmao!!
Re: The Trains Are Back! - Where Are The Trains? by proudly9ja(m): 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2011
When I said it some months back that it was an election gimmick, they said I was only being anti-GEJ. Nigerians have short memory. The same gimmick OBJ used in 2007, four years later, we are still falling for it.
Re: The Trains Are Back! - Where Are The Trains? by kcjazz(m): 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2011
They are invisible trains tongue
Re: The Trains Are Back! - Where Are The Trains? by abes(m): 8:01am On Apr 14, 2011
where are the trains?
Re: The Trains Are Back! - Where Are The Trains? by yiboboy: 8:21am On Apr 14, 2011
LMAO. . . na wah!
Re: The Trains Are Back! - Where Are The Trains? by Demdem(m): 8:39am On Apr 14, 2011
Please you guys should come out on saturday and lets boot these PDP guys out. We all should put an end to all these deception. SIMPLE!!!!!
Re: The Trains Are Back! - Where Are The Trains? by blacksta(m): 9:23am On Apr 14, 2011
I remain consistent - PDP has nothing positive to offer Nigeria except retrogression

@Poster

Are you sure you were at the right departure station grin
Re: The Trains Are Back! - Where Are The Trains? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:43am On Apr 14, 2011
@posters please do not make this a laughing matter. The Chinese are here to actually construct the locomotives (not trains) from the steel remnants of Ajaokuta Steel Plant. They shall proceed to Obasanjo Farms at Otta to procure much needed manure for fueling the environmental-friendly engines from where they shall be deployed in Lagos
Re: The Trains Are Back! - Where Are The Trains? by KokoBeware: 9:53am On Apr 14, 2011
Are trains in Nigeria designed to operate once in 4 years? This has been the trend since 2007 before elections. I thought this year would be different but I was wrong, because the celebrated re-lunched train operation we had in March 2011 has gone back to its normal state to be re-lunched again in March 2015.

Where do you live?? do u leave by a rail way, or you are just talking, expecting trains to pass by ur bus stop daily,
Re: The Trains Are Back! - Where Are The Trains? by Demdem(m): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2011
KokoBeware:

Where do you live?? do u leave by a rail way, or you are just talking, expecting trains to pass by your bus stop daily,

Since its obvious to all that you live by a rail way, can you then kindly confirm to us that you have been seeing these trains moving especially for the past 2-3weeks. Better still, give us pictures of such passing from your rooftop. NLanders will definately appreciate ur effort
Re: The Trains Are Back! - Where Are The Trains? by Coolabbie: 11:09am On Apr 14, 2011
Op true talk. It hurts me to know dat nigerians who are known 4 'shining deir eyes' anywhere in d world can also be so gullible & downright stu.pid.
Re: The Trains Are Back! - Where Are The Trains? by danteweb: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2011
Guys, there's this online service that lets you campaign to your Friends  specially to those who may not have access to the Internet. Let's win this election men. Its obvious that Ribadu is the right guy.
http://thetimeisnownigeria.com/campaigns/sms_message/new

Read what really happened at the alliance talk here:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/why-acn-cpc-talks-collapsed/
Re: The Trains Are Back! - Where Are The Trains? by honeric01(m): 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2011
I am also waiting for the trains, maybe they work once in a month? undecided
Re: The Trains Are Back! - Where Are The Trains? by AljUche: 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2011
abes:

Wake up Nigerians.

yes the trains only appear every 4 years in Nigeria and also when goodluck and other PDP members what to use it
Re: The Trains Are Back! - Where Are The Trains? by AljUche: 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2011
@op

this is PDP for u

no promises will be done under this party
Re: The Trains Are Back! - Where Are The Trains? by meine: 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2011
Bwuaaa aaaahh  grin grin grin grin grin

GHOST TRAINS

GHOST TRAINS

GHOST TRAINS
   grin grin grin

If you vote for Goodluck Jonathan this Saturday, then imagine Iyabo Obasanjo as Health Minister, Omisore as Internal Affairs Minister, Gbenga Daniel in Works and Housing, Oyinlola in Defence and Alao Akala in Police Affairs!! Bode George returns as Special Adviser and a presidential pardon. It will be business as usual, just as the last 12yrs!!! VOTE WISELY , vote Buhari/Bakare!
Re: The Trains Are Back! - Where Are The Trains? by DisGuy: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2011
Theyve been moved to Borno for another photo op, they will be back in Lagos around 30th April

remember its only 25 locos for the whole country so they move them around to snap photos

nobody wan travel by train in here, theyve been painted and now have fans o abeg snap photo too since our journalists couldnt
Re: The Trains Are Back! - Where Are The Trains? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2011
Dis Guy:

Theyve been moved to Borno for another photo op, they will be back in Lagos around 30th April

remember its only 25 locos for the hole country so they move them around to snap photos

nobody wan travel by train in here, theyve been painted and now have fans o abeg snap photo too since our journalists couldnt

Lwkmd. . .grin

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About The Death Of Osama Bin Laden: ? / Pictures And Reactions In The Us To The News Of Slain Terrorist / Students Demand Reps Speaker From S’east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.