Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican (18067 Views)

Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) / "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines / 2019: Catholic Church Will Enforce Ban On Political Prophecy – Bishop Onaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Kaycee9242(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
prince2pac:
The church respect their choices but never ratifies such lifestyle...

The guy reads without comprehension
Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by studentofTruth: 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
Better for them: It's good they are coming up with this clear statement at this time because the war is already looming.

What Biden and his people are coming up with will shake the faith of conservative christians. Very soon, the Biden government will mandate religious groups to bless homosexual marriage or face jail terms. Right to freedom of religion and conscience is about to be thrown out of the window. It becomes a question of your faith or jail. That's when the real believers will know themselves.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Righteousness2(m): 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ezyp:

Oga what's your definition of anti-christ? Do people who are against Christ move around the world preaching peace?. What have your church leader done about the peace of the world? Yet you call someone making effort to bring peace through Christ anti-christ. You need to pray so your sense of reasoning be open.

You can't make Peace Without the PRINCE of Peace!
Any Peace move that takes out, alters or modifies the Place of JESUS Christ is a scam...
It cannot Stand! It is a Spirit of antichrist.
Go and Pray so you don't end up crying Had I known!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by aadoiza: 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
Darkcloud11:
welcome to the 21st century where it's wrong to correct people and very ok to be stupid and foolish, imagine how the 22century will look like,to me this LGBT community need to go to the rehab, even animals will be surprised at the stupidity off the current breed of humans
Animals are not just surprised but terribly shocked at this forceful degradation of humanity by the pale-skinned people.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by toplinetrtrend: 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

Are you sure you are mentally okay dude

But he is right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by felixzo1(m): 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

Pray with an open heart!
And ask the LORD to open your eyes of Understanding!
Follow Events ! You will see and Understand!
you should visit a mental hospital, you need help
Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by GreatUniben: 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
You always write rubbish and talk nonsense. You even false prophesy that Trump will win election. How can you support a man that do not respect women or human right? Now, you are jumping on a thread and typing rubbish about the pope. Okay.................. We don catch you now, we now know the kind of person you are and what you are doing on Nairaland.

Righteousness2:
Revelation 3:15-16
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

You can't be with GOD and be an advocate for Evil and Wickedness. That is Confusion.

You can't be an ambassador for Christ and say " All religions leads to GOD"
"All road leads to Heaven"
That is not the Word of GOD.
That is Confusion!

You can't say one thing here and say another there.

You either Stand Fully for GOD and HIS Word or you do other wise. Being in the middle is Confusion and Disatrous!

These are Last of the Last days! Stand out bodly For JESUS Christ! There is no other way!

The Catholic Church has some Honest , bold and truthful Servants committed to GOD but the Present pope by his doings and actions fits the bill for the False Prophet/ Fore runner of the antichrist...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by owendei(m): 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
Í
Righteousness2:
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

You can't be with GOD and be an advocate for Evil and Wickedness. That is Confusion.

That is Confusion!

You either Stand Fully for GOD and HIS Word or you do other wise. Being in the middle is Confusion and Disatrous!

These are Last of the Last days! Stand out bodly For JESUS Christ! There is no other way!

The Catholic Church has some Honest , bold and truthful Servants committed to GOD but the Present pope by his doings and actions fits the bill for the False Prophet/ Fore runner of the antichrist...
You are a retarded confusionist

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Justdenis(m): 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Catholics are neither here nor there, they are always jumping like monkey from one place to another, they are like the biblical Simeon the sorcerer. they are unstable like the sea
. and where are you if I may ask?..

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Mpanyi: 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

Pray with an open heart!
And ask the LORD to open your eyes of Understanding!
Follow Events ! You will see and Understand!

You yourself don't even know what is open mind

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by ogmask: 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
Funny thing is righteousness2 is right on this one but he gets bashed because most don't get the drift.
One indisputable fact is that you can not separate the pope from the church. How can the pope clamour for the protection of the rights of Homosexuals within a civil law without condemning their act from a biblical point and still say they cant be joined on his pulpit. contradictory right?
The pope is the head of the church while the Vatican is the symbol of the Catholic church and the primary mission of the church is to lead people to heaven thru Christ , no more no less.

prince2pac:

The Pope Francis in 2020 sparked controversies after he clamoured for the protection of civil rights of Homosexuals.

“Homosexual people have a right to be in a family, they are children of God and have a right to a family. Nobody should be thrown out or made miserable over it. What we have to create is a civil union law. That way they are legally covered,” Pope Francis said.  
Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Wiljemz777(m): 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
PaChukwudi44 post=99915505]
Are you sure you are mentally okay dude??

You should rather ask yourself if you’re okay. You didn’t dispute the fact or counter his submission with intelligent response but you just chose to vent your spleen out of ignorance. Repent now !
Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Wiljemz777(m): 1:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
This guy doesn't know a whole lot has changed about the world. He's still stuck BC era.

Dude are you telling me that the WORD of God has changed? His WORD is new everyday no matter time and season it was spoken.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by khalids: 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
anenymasng:

This guy doesn't know a whole lot has changed about the world. He's still stuck BC era.
You are the one that is confused...that you do not know that God has not changed........even if man has changed

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by justli: 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
HeadShot:

Shut the hell up...

You don't Chase away people that need God's guidance and help from the church..

Jesus himself helped prostitutes... Thieves etc
He never condemned them..

Shut your hell hole

The pope erred in his initial position, calling for a civil union for homosexuals, hence the need for this document to affirm the position of the church (that the practice of homosexuality is ungodly and unwelcomed)
This though is a loud statement from the church and the Christian world appreciate it especially now that the push for gay ideals is at it peak
Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Slydegeneral000: 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

That is Confusion!

I have been following you n I noticed u not after spirituality but religion. If Christ could accept sinners, who are we to judge them. Don't be surprised many sinners here will make heaven before you cos God always has his arms open to accept sinners not condemn them. Hypocrite like you

4 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by SKINDOGGY: 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Catholics are neither here nor there, they are always jumping like monkey from one place to another, they are like the biblical Simeon the sorcerer. they are unstable like the sea
Same Africans follow oyibo dy celebrate Halloween
Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Dymaco(m): 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:

the funny thing is that the picture you posted I am there. It is a cultural dance done by secondary final students in seminary. It is a drama. So next time, understand pictures you want to post

5 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by staga: 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
oluwaahmed:

You sound like a programmed religious robot incapable of using basic common sense in daily life understandings. Sometimes common sense is more rational than religion. One would think that someone living in this era especially after covid19 will have a heightened sense of life. The only difference between you and Islamic fanatics is that Jesus didn't insinuate u carry bombs.

Mr Man, homosexuality is forbidden in Christianity, Islam and in African religions. NO RELIGION IN THIS WORLD SUPPORTS GAY BEHAVIOUR!
Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by bilulu(m): 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

That is Confusion!

you don't even know what you are saying

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by uracefriend(m): 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
... And what is a civil union? If you can't read between the lines, then you are also deceived.
Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Gammfreak(m): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

That is lies from the pit of Hell.
That is the Spirit of antichrist.
That is Confusion!

You are very stupid...till the world end, none of ur mushroom church can stand close to Catholic church....
If u must preach, preach with sense. Fool

4 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by ObiOfOnistha: 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
SKINDOGGY:

Same Africans follow oyibo dy celebrate Halloween
I guess Jesus celebrated Halloween too
Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by madridsta007(m): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
prince2pac:
The Vatican doctrinal office has said that priests and other Catholic ministers will not be allowed to bless same-sex marriages, Reuters reports.

The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith (CDF), in a statement on Monday warned that it is not licit to bless same-sex marriage as marriages between men and women was a sacrament that cannot be extended to same sex couples.

“For this reason, it is not licit to impart a blessing on relationships, or partnerships, even stable, that involve sexual activity outside of marriage (i.e., outside the indissoluble union of a man and a woman open in itself to the transmission of life), as is the case of the unions between persons of the same sex,” it said.

“God does not and cannot bless sin: He blesses sinful man, so that he may recognize that he is part of his plan of love and allow himself to be changed by him,” the statement added.

Approved by Pope Francis, the ruling of the doctrinal office was issued to address questions about whether Catholic clergy can bless same-sex unions. 

The Pope Francis in 2020 sparked controversies after he clamoured for the protection of civil rights of Homosexuals.

“Homosexual people have a right to be in a family, they are children of God and have a right to a family. Nobody should be thrown out or made miserable over it. What we have to create is a civil union law. That way they are legally covered,” Pope Francis said.  

The office stated that its response was not to be a form of unjust discrimination, but a reminder of the truth of the liturgical rite.

It added that such blessings will not be allowed despite being motivated by sincere desire to help homosexual persons grow in the faith.

https://www.gazettengr.com/catholic-church-will-not-bless-same-sex-marriages-vatican/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Wait o!
What were people expecting? grin undecided
Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Sanctecosma(m): 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
Vatican has spoken. That settles it.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
anenymasng:

If you want to change with the world and be lost in it, it's your problem, just leave others out of your confusion.
Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by aryzgreat: 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:

That is lies from the pit of Hell.
That is the Spirit of antichrist.
That is Confusion!

[/s]

All these fake and illiterate purveyors of doom mushroom urchins calling themselves born again christian.

So after reading this clear press release, this is what your programmed brain could process?

No wonder you always constitute nuisance here.

So was Christ neither hot nor cold in the passage of the adulterous woman about to be stoned?

Stop reading the Bible upside. Your shame dey shame me.

How many Popes will you challatan call anti christ? Pope John Paul 11 has gone, he was called anti christ, when will this antichrist show face?

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Kingspin(m): 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
Alexandro15:

If the pope had said otherwise, I would have understood your name callings. But I can't understand why you are still calling him names after this very clear statement of his.
If the antichrist does all he can to promote peace and preach love, to the extent of going to muslim countries to promote christianity, then perhaps we might want to consider christianity all over
The Vatican fear the entire body of Catholics worldwide may revoke you know a break away catholic will spell doom to christianity and resonate for centuries.

The current Pope on many occasions favoured gay rights.
I guess many of the member state has voice out. Vatican has weighed the consequences.

My opinion
Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by ejanla077: 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
chiagozien:
lolz African masquerade is a sin but White man father christmas is Holy.

All this well house churches Sef.
What is well house church?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake / When The Church Is No More Conducive / What Is The Significance Of 40 In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.