Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican (18054 Views)

Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) / "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines / 2019: Catholic Church Will Enforce Ban On Political Prophecy – Bishop Onaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Tonytonex(m): 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
Revelation 3:15-16
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

You can't be with GOD and be an advocate for Evil and Wickedness. That is Confusion.

You can't be an ambassador for Christ and say " All religions leads to GOD"
"All road leads to Heaven"
That is not the Word of GOD.
That is lies from the pit of Hell.
That is the Spirit of antichrist.
That is Confusion!

You can't say one thing here and say another there.

You either Stand Fully for GOD and HIS Word or you do other wise. Being in the middle is Confusion and Disatrous!

These are Last of the Last days! Stand out bodly For JESUS Christ! There is no other way!

The Catholic Church has some Honest , bold and truthful Servants committed to GOD but the Present pope by his doings and actions fits the bill for the False Prophet/ Fore runner of the antichrist...
Understand this, God hates sin but not the sinners. you don't drive away sinners from church. Think about this.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Righteousness2(m): 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2021
Tonytonex:
Understand this, God hates sin but not the sinners. you don't drive away sinners from church. Think about this.
GOD Hates sin!
GOD loves the Sinner!
That's why He tells the Sinner what is Sin and the way to be Saved!
HE Tells the Sinner the truth about his/ doings and the need to depart from it.
HE does Modify sin!
HE does not Gratify sin

GOD is Loving and Full of Mercy! But when you reject his way to Salvation, you pay the Price in Eternity.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Tonytonex(m): 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Hates sin!
GOD loves the Sinner!
That's why He tells the Sun what is Sin and the way to be Saved!
HE Tells the Sinner the truth about his/ doings and the need to depart from it.
HE does Modify sin!
HE does not Gratify sin

GOD is Loving and Full of Mercy! But when you reject his way to Salvation, you pay the Price in Eternity.

what if they repent, will they be forgiven?
Well, may God give us understanding. Thank you for your response. I always love your posts. keep doing the good work.
don't be discouraged. God bless you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Markbrowny: 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
HeadShot:

Shut the hell up...

You don't Chase away people that need God's guidance and help from the church..

Jesus himself helped prostitutes... Thieves etc
He never condemned them..

Shut your hell hole

So you agree now that you foolish lesbians and gays needs help?

Hahahahahahah
Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by sanpipita(m): 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
Church wedding is immaterial tho longer as state approves the marriage people are okay.

And there are lots of churches gay people can marry if they want, Catholic isn't the only church in this earth
Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Righteousness2(m): 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2021
Tonytonex:
what if they repent, will they be forgiven?
Well, may God give us understanding. Thank you for your response. I always love your posts. keep doing the good work.
don't be discouraged. God bless you.

Of Course anyone who repents will be Forgiven the instantly!
But Mercy has an Expiry date.
There is no Repentance after Death..

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Kaycee9242(m): 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
Mindlog:

You have this delusion that your perception is it, jumping on every thread!

The stupid guy is very idle
Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Kaycee9242(m): 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
HeadShot:

Shut the hell up...

Shut your hell hole

Educate d sanctimonious fool
Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Kaycee9242(m): 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
Egalitarian1:
Please, someone close to Mr Righteousness2 of a guy should kindly bundle him to see his doctor urgently.

D guy is mentally sick
Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by francdec4(m): 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2021
Here I am begining to like your regular messages but saying that the Pope, the leader of more than a billion Catholic faithfuls fits the forerunner of Antichrist shows you are obviously a very demented and confused person to say the least.

Righteousness2:
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

You can't be with GOD and be an advocate for Evil and Wickedness. That is Confusion.

That is Confusion!

You either Stand Fully for GOD and HIS Word or you do other wise. Being in the middle is Confusion and Disatrous!

These are Last of the Last days! Stand out bodly For JESUS Christ! There is no other way!

The Catholic Church has some Honest , bold and truthful Servants committed to GOD but the Present pope by his doings and actions fits the bill for the False Prophet/ Fore runner of the antichrist...

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Ezyp(m): 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

You can't make Peace Without the PRINCE of Peace!
Any Peace move that takes out, alters or modifies the Place of JESUS Christ is a scam...
It cannot Stand! It is a Spirit of antichrist.
Go and Pray so you don't end up crying Had I known!!
In your mind, you have cleverly by pass the 3 questions I asked you without answering. God will not judge base on what church you and I go to. Jesus clearly stated how judgment day will be in MATTHEW 25:31-40 ( read that part 40 times and pray the Holy Spirit teach you and give you understanding). After reading that cry to God for sense of reasoning
Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Cousin9999: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
And?

lol Is this shocking news?
Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by francdec4(m): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
And you think you just sounded smart right? cos you saw a pics of a priest with a masquerade. Be informed that some aspect of inculturation is not bad. Even the way you dress currently, make your hair etc are not African cultures to start with. If some cultures are cleansed and purged of fetish practices they may be considered for for entertainment solely.

ObiOfOnistha:
Catholics are neither here nor there, they are always jumping like monkey from one place to another, they are like the biblical Simeon the sorcerer. they are unstable like the sea
Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Kaycee9242(m): 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

You can't make Peace Without the PRINCE of Peace!
Any Peace move that takes out, alters or modifies the Place of JESUS Christ is a scam...
It cannot Stand! It is a Spirit of antichrist.
Go and Pray so you don't end up crying Had I known!!

U end up talking rubbish, I use to think u have sense b4, idiot
Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Righteousness2(m): 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ezyp:

In your mind, you have cleverly by pass the 3 questions I asked you without answering. God will not judge base on what church you and I go to. Jesus clearly stated how judgment day will be in MATTHEW 25:31-40 ( read that part 40 times and pray the Holy Spirit teach you and give you understanding). After reading that cry to God for sense of reasoning

Continue confusing ,Deceiving yourself and looking to man!
It's what you sow that you will reap!
My duty is to put out the raw undiluted truth of the Gospel of JESUS! Irrespective of who is happy or not happy!
Your duty is to receive or reject it!
GOD'S duty is put where u deserve based on what you did with your life.
Aurevior.
Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by caracas: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

That is Confusion!

The thunder that will fire you for this stewpid statement , is still doing press up
Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by meobizy(f): 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
I’m here for the stereotypical “what is a man’s rod looking for in another’s anus?” Will Nairaland surprise me by improving intellectually? I highly doubt it. I’m two pages in and haven’t seen it. Trolls have either retired or gotten tired of asking.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by EMMY76: 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nice one from the Catholic Church the world is almost turning upside down these days things that the Bible clearly regarded as abomination and a sin against God is now been accepted and even celebrated in some satanic churches and countries.
Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Bonafied94: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
I know people like him!! In his mind now he will be feeling like a martyr that's been prosecuted for Jesus sake!! Everything everybody is saying doesn't bother him cos he is Mr RIGHTEOUS..

BORROW OR GET SENSE BRO.. U NEED AN IQ UPGRADE

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by obailala(m): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

Pray with an open heart!
And ask the LORD to open your eyes of Understanding!
Follow Events ! You will see and Understand!
Which action of the pope exactly made you think he's a false prophet and you are a true one?....

You prayed and God opened your eyes that another Christian is evil, wicked and antichrist?

You and all these your cele, cherubrim and igbe antics; only knowing how to see vision of how people are bad and evil. You guys are the ones tearing families and communities apart, telling how the mother or uncle is the one responsible for your client's problems. I'm not surprised!

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by STARGREEN(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

That is Confusion!

God does not and cannot bless sin: He blesses sinful man, so that he may recognize that he is part of his plan of love and allow himself to be changed by him,”.

Pope Francis.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Ezyp(m): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

My duty is to put out the raw undiluted truth of the Gospel of JESUS! Irrespective of who is happy or not happy!
Aurevior.
Where in my write up I wrote that i look up to a man. We all look up to Jesus. The catholic church look up to Jesus. The pope look up to Jesus. The pope is moving about risking everything to preach peace and harmony thereby stopping those extremist. This will be of benefit to Christians all over the world especially those living in the northern part of Nigeria and you call him aniti-christ. We as christains are to imitate Jesus. Now ask yourself if Jesus is physically present on earth today, what will he do? Seat on the pupit and ask for tithes? Or come to nairaland and be calming the most Righteous man like you do? Can't you see that you are confused? My lecturer once said don't be confuse otherwise the devil will show you direction. That is your case right now.

4 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Ezyp(m): 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

I know you are enjoying the attention from quotes people quote you and you know the best way to get it is to attack the catholic church or the pope. Well it is a shame. You calling the pope anti Christ is nothing new. When Jesus went about healing, the pharisses accused Jesus that he does that with the power of beelzebub (the devil)
Matthew 12:24.

I see no difference between you and the pharisees. Continue doing it. You are reaping your pleasure on nairaland. Again, it is a shame.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by labelle123(f): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
Well said
Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by uche393: 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
The Catholic Church is the protector of Christianity.
Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Funflipper: 3:37am On Mar 17, 2021
Righteousness2:

That is Confusion!

You are a very foolish boy. A nonentity like you calling the pope a false prophet? You must be out of your goddamn mind. Motherfucka
Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by FullBlastLight: 4:10am On Mar 17, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

Are you sure you are mentally okay dude

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by FullBlastLight: 4:15am On Mar 17, 2021
HeadShot:

Shut the hell up...

Shut your hell hole

Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Updating9JA: 5:31am On Mar 17, 2021
prince2pac:
The Vatican doctrinal office has said that priests and other Catholic ministers will not be allowed to bless same-sex marriages, Reuters reports.

The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith (CDF), in a statement on Monday How To Join Telegram Channel warned that it is not licit to bless same-sex marriage as marriages between men and women was a sacrament that cannot be extended to same sex couples.

“For this reason, it is not licit to impart a blessing on relationships, or partnerships, even stable, that involve sexual activity outside of marriage (i.e., outside the indissoluble union of a man and a woman open in itself to the transmission of life), as is the case of the unions between persons of the same sex,” it said.

“God does not and cannot bless sin: He blesses sinful man, so that he may recognize that he is part of his plan of love and allow himself to be changed by him,” the statement added.

Approved by Pope Francis, the ruling of the doctrinal office was issued to address questions about whether Catholic clergy can bless same-sex unions. 

The Pope Francis in 2020 sparked controversies after he clamoured for the protection of civil rights of Homosexuals.

“Homosexual people have a right to be in a family, they are children of God and have a right to a family. Nobody should be thrown out or made miserable over it. What we have to create is a civil union law. That way they are legally covered,” Pope Francis said.  

The office stated that its response was not to be a form of unjust discrimination, but a reminder of the truth of the liturgical rite.

It added that such blessings will not be allowed despite being motivated by sincere desire to help homosexual persons grow in the faith.

https://www.gazettengr.com/catholic-church-will-not-bless-same-sex-marriages-vatican/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost
Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by Primase: 12:03am On Mar 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

Aurevior.
You know nothing about the gospel.
Re: Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican by booz(m): 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
TransitionEnerg:
grin

It appears you're absolutely insane. Violating people's privacies and tagging them gay? the other picture you've been littering Nairaland with is a friend's and now this one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS / Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake / I Need An Interpretation For A Christian Chorus 'omame'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.