Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Share Your "Ghosting". Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your "Ghosting". Experience (28117 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To See Me After Ghosting Her For A Month / Why Is Ghosting So Hurtful? / Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by LauraClasikVibe(f): 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
‘’A month into the ‘relationship’, I texted and called him. He didn’t reply.

A week later, he posted on Instagram. I was confused so I DMed him. He blocked me.

Next time I saw him was at a wedding when I was serving food. I was dishing rice and crying.’’

Share yours

https://twitter.com/zikokomag/status/1371410444854964224?s=19

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by LostMyZeal(m): 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
I have nothing to share swee

Just wanna tell you that you no been dey any ship

You were not even inside a canoe angry

kiss kiss kiss

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by DaddyRochie1642: 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:

A week later, he posted on Instagram. I was confused so I DMed him. He blocked me.

Next time I saw him was at a wedding when I was serving food. I was dishing rice and crying.’’

Share yours

grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by Angelacruz: 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:

Next time I saw him was at a wedding when I was serving food. I was yours dishing rice and crying
[img]

17 Likes

Re: Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
i don't know if i have a problem ,i get tired of people too quick,i act just like the OP described

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by Reex12(m): 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
I bleeped a bitch and ghosted her the next day, I couldt even remember her name thereafter, c-somtin, whatever, I threw her outta my house, stupid hoe kept buzzing my line, i didnt even bother, just ghosted her I aint got time for hoes

I guess I can call it a one night stand

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by Nato008(m): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
LostMyZeal:
I have nothing to share swee

Just wanna tell you that you no been dey any ship
You were not even inside a canoe angry

kiss kiss kiss
�� not even canoe...gosh

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
shiit.
I remember when i first got my heart broken.
traveled up north central for a professional course, I hooked up with one fine ass maami there.

click clak pow, we getting intimate anytime she comes over.
i think i made her Fall in love with me.

long story short, 5 months later, I finished the course, packed my bags and went back to the south. blocked her everywhere. till today I still don't know why i did that.

i could have just told her that I'm going back to the south and tryna use long distance level break up with her.

yo, j, if you're reading this, I'm sorry.
na fine girl you be, you gon get another nigga.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by MeekySmudger(m): 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2021
I did of recent,..I ghosted this babe have been chatting with for a very long time,But what she said and did of recent pained me, She put off her WhatsApp read receipt and I would text,she wouldn't reply, then until one day, someone replied on her behalf maybe the person replied on her behalf,..I kept my cool till the day she told me, she finds chatting boring,what about calls either WhatsApp or phone,..she said no too,..then I left her and kept my cool,Saw her in lecture room and exam hall but I did not give her attention and i pretended like nothing happened not because of what happened,I just felt,..i don't need stress, lemme just finish my exam's,keep hustling and vibe on the low,,..Lean is currently my partner for now,..

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:

Share yours

Re: Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by mrdharkchild(m): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
Been sending the OP some mails, she ghosted me, too. What goes around comes around grin grin grin grin

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by gfon(m): 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
Just ghosthed one now,babe been calling me for days now,not picking.Reason been we got to knack twice now,babe wouldn't let me cum,always complaining of fatigue during the match.Shey na my fault i dey last long...omo the thing pain me die,i just ghost am sharpaly

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by EwuGambia: 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:

Share yours

‘’A month into the ‘relationship’, she texted and called me. I didn’t reply... undecided

A week later, i posted on Instagram. She DMed me..and i blocked her. undecided

Next time I saw her was at a wedding when she was serving food.’’...rice to he precise... undecided

Wait o!...Mulikat?....soo you self dey Nairaland? undecided

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by ga6992: 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
MeekySmudger:
I did of recent,..I ghosted this babe have been chatting with for a very long time,But what she said and did of recent pained me, She put off her WhatsApp read receipt and I would text,she wouldn't reply, then until one day, someone replied on her behalf maybe the person replied on her behalf,..I kept my cool till the day she told me, she finds chatting boring,what about calls either WhatsApp or phone,..she said no too,..then I left her and kept my cool,Saw her in lecture room and exam hall but I did not give her attention and i pretended like nothing happened not because of what happened,I just felt,..i don't need stress, lemme just finish my exam's,keep hustling and vibe on the low,,..Lean is currently my partner for now,..

Bros send me ur ingredients for lean

3 Likes

Re: Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by gabazin080(m): 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
mine was when wifey wouldn't give me sex 2 months after the birth of our twins. always saying its until after 6 months and she mean it. I just bone, got 1 girl but we never had sex, but I just love her company.
after one month, wifey noticed i didn't ask for sex, that's wen she willingly asked for sex, me sef do shakara and made her beg for it but the sex was sweet after 3 months with no sex , we started banging regularly again and I had to ditch the other girl before man will go astray

217 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement no forget

1 Like

Re: Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by MeekySmudger(m): 12:03am On Mar 16, 2021
ga6992:

Bros send me ur ingredients for lean
,...I get person wey dey buy my codeine steady steady,plus sprite, then find better candies,..pour inside,..allow to dissolve or you shake it,..then add ice cubes or put in the refrigerator to chill .

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 16, 2021
MeekySmudger:
,...I get person wey dey buy my codeine steady steady,plus sprite, then find better candies,..pour inside,..allow to dissolve or you shake it,..then add ice cubes or put in the refrigerator to chill .
trips nwanem

2 Likes

Re: Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by MeekySmudger(m): 12:08am On Mar 16, 2021
cchub:
trips nwanem
,..I swear down bruh,....Person go comot for Naija if e dey on that trips brub grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by KINGPINE: 12:11am On Mar 16, 2021
As time passes you I'll learn that this is trip to destruction ...
cchub:
trips nwanem

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by talk2hb1(m): 12:12am On Mar 16, 2021
I Dunno undecided
Re: Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 16, 2021
KINGPINE:
As time passes you I'll learn that this is trip to destruction ...
I don't do drugs, but i know how the shit works in they body.

1 Like

Re: Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by Dreyton36: 12:35am On Mar 16, 2021
We don't ghost babes
They know where they belong
And they know when it's right to come over or not to come over

Lights up my kpoli in peace

11 Likes

Re: Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by SweetCunt97(f): 2:05am On Mar 16, 2021
gabazin080:
mine was when wifey wouldn't give me sex 2 months after the birth of our twins. always saying its until after 6 months and she mean it. I just bone, got 1 girl but we never had sex, but I just love her company.
after one month, wifey noticed i didn't ask for sex, that's wen she willingly asked for sex, me sef do shakara and made her beg for it but the sex was sweet after 3 months with no sex , we started banging regularly again and I had to ditch the other girl before man will go astray
the pussy was healed back to normal by 3 months?

10 Likes

Re: Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 16, 2021
mrdharkchild:
Been sending the OP some mails, she ghosted me, too. What goes around comes around grin grin grin grin
She even served jollof rice for the wedding, na that one pain am.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by Michelle55: 5:44am On Mar 16, 2021
If you're here to read stories like me, let's gather here mbok

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by mrdharkchild(m): 6:41am On Mar 16, 2021
Nonexistent:
She even served jollof rice for the wedding, na that one pain am.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by femi4: 7:14am On Mar 16, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:

Share yours
Hope you didn't serve him

3 Likes

Re: Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by DaInferno(m): 7:19am On Mar 16, 2021
MeekySmudger:
lean the deposit for your body, na for future you go see the repercussions! I no advice you pass like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your "Ghosting". Experience by DaInferno(m): 7:20am On Mar 16, 2021
EwuGambia:

‘’A month into the ‘relationship’, she texted and called me. I didn’t reply... undecided

A week later, i posted on Instagram. She DMed me..and i blocked her. undecided

Next time I saw her was at my wedding when she was serving food.’’...rice to he precise... undecided

Wait o!...Mulikat?....soo you self dey Nairaland? undecided

grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship / When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped / Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.