Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. (4444 Views)

Angry Yoruba Youths Stoned APC Campaign In Lagos / BREAKING!!! Angry Youths Set MTN Office On Fire / 2019: Yoruba Youths Set Agenda For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Emmac433: 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyh26Jc8KVM
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Monogamy: 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
Easyyyyyyyyyyy....
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
shocked

My anger now is how can Fulani's that are not up to 20million in population be giving 180million people sleepless night, causing headache and havoc, killing and sending their accomodators out of their ancestral homes and they are keeping quiet? As they say, the best form of defense is to attack, I think it's better to take the fight to them because I can't stay in my house and injure my testicle..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by ObiOfOnistha: 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Daddysidhan: 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
Confirm omo Oyo be this guy, he any Yoruba wey no wan get bad head should support their actions.lols

4 Likes

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by afroedo: 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
this country has never been so divided, NA WA

7 Likes

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Omoslim26: 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
afroedo:
this country has never been so divided, NA WA

We told them not to vote for dis evil govt them no gree

and I ask did this govt do well the first tenure to warrant being voted for the second time

well all dat one is in the past moving forward now

the yorubas should figure out a way to sort dis issue out immediately running is not an option ooo

if you run na who go help you fight your battles ooo

if na to arm every youth in the land and empower them as vigilante let them do so

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2021
More of this is needed.

Let the Fulanis go back to sokoto if they can't leave the bushes.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by NwaNimo1(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
Bornu1stSon:
The North never forgets, we will strike back to Oyorobas
You cow!! What can you do except to kill the few yorubas in Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri land.

I've been to 5 states in the North West, and I can assure you that we have more of your people in Yoruba land so we will be waiting for this madness to start.

A friend of mine beat a Hausa guy on Thursday here in ikorodu, we thought is Hausa brothers go intervene. They should thank their god that dey didn't.

Bleep you cows.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Yoruba1stson: 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2021
More of this is needed, kill those bastards and serve their dead bodies to birds to feed on

1 Like

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by optionalY09: 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

My anger now is how can Fulani's that are not up to 20million in population be giving 180million people sleepless night, causing headache and havoc, killing and sending their accomodators out of their ancestral homes and they are keeping quiet? As they say, the best form of defense is to attack, I think it's better to take the fight to them because I can't stay in my house and injure my testicle..

They have the president support, A president of Nigeria is Supreme. He’s God of gods.

Any Yoruba person that doesn’t support the Yoruba uprising and freedom will sleep and not wake up.

Nigeria must be divided peacefully or else!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by harmargedon: 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2021

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
harmargedon:
Lol

What a funny pic grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by EastisBae: 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2021
But why are Yoruba youths taking laws into their own hands?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by ladiguy(m): 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2021
Bornu1stSon:
Ogun kill ur father for where u dey

5 Likes

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Gbagura: 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
I'm happy to tell everyone that disintegration of Nigeria has started. Fulani thank you a lot

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by saaron(m): 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

My anger now is how can Fulani's that are not up to 20million in population be giving 180million people sleepless night, causing headache and havoc, killing and sending their accomodators out of their ancestral homes and they are keeping quiet?
The answer is simple; fulanis, a tiny minority are viruses that lashes unto host (hausas) to survive. These virus, in this case fulanis use mind control serum (religion) on their hausa host to exert dominance. In other words, fulanis use islam to ride on hauses numerical strength who happens to be clear majority in North east.
This forced and one sided symbiosis is what gives fulanis the illusion of superiority over hausas.
Fulanis appear dominant and powerful ONLY because like parasites, the ride on hausa backs. Remove the fulani-virus from the hausa-host today and the virus will die a natural death.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Supan(m): 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
But the Yoruba are slow to anger, what happened

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by descarado: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
Omoslim26:

and I ask did this govt do well the first tenure to warrant being voted for the second time

the yorubas should figure out a way to sort dis issue out immediately running is not an option ooo

if na to arm every youth in the land and empower them as vigilante let them do so
Everybody is claiming lagosian.

I still wonder why south is very lenient on these murderers.

They are busy fighting themselves to the advantage of the north. No ethnic group in the north like the south. They always want to subdue. Just that the fulanis are championing the cause.
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by BlackPantherxXx: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

Igbo boy ashamed of his own identity.

That's pathetic.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by capitalzero: 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
Supan:
But the Yoruba are slow to anger, what happened

Not at saki, omo ogun orokin , agbede oro baba.
Fulani people fear saki. Fulanis were massacred in 2001 at saki after fulani herdsmen butchered a boy and roasted him in fire like suya. His father saw his body in pieces and reported the matter to other farmers. It was heavy war.

5 Likes

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by iwaeda: 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
Emmac433:
Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyh26Jc8KVM

I saw the video earlier and I told my hubby, war is looming.

1 Like

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by optionalY09: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2021
Terrorists must leave the Yoruba peoples territory. The Yorubas we are peace loving people the whole world knows it.

6 Likes

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Spandau: 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

Oga, nobody has the monopoly of memory! If you do anyhow in your host communities, the people will not FORGET and they will strike back. Nobody is intimidated by your lame threats.

11 Likes

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Spandau: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
Omoslim26:

Did that video show that they were running? That was a Fulani settlement in Saki. The Fulanis there got uppity like their kinsmen everywhere. So they got served.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Spandau: 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
capitalzero:

Not at saki, omo ogun orokin , agbede oro baba.
Fulani people fear saki. Fulanis were massacred in 2001 at saki after fulani herdsmen butchered a boy and roasted him in fire like suya. His father saw his body in pieces and reported the matter to other farmers. It was heavy war.

Wow. Can you please shed more light on this story so the fooools from the North in this forum can learn?

1 Like

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Easternmind(m): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
We dey war like this o.
They must stop degrading Yoruba race.

1 Like

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
optionalY09:

They have the president support, A president of Nigeria is Supreme. He’s God of gods.

Any Yoruba person that doesn’t support the Yoruba uprising and freedom will sleep and not wake up.

Nigeria must be divided peacefully or else!
I don't think Tinubu, Osinbajo and co. will ever agree with you because they still feed fat from the Nigeria's feeding bottle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

Lol. Omo Igbo ashamed of his heritage. Where are your pals like PrinceOfLagos, Obalola and other IPOBian fakers obsessed with Yorubas and their affairs?

Per your message, we hope the North brings it. Yorubas are peace-loving and progressive but we have been pushed to the wall in our own land and won't back up any more.

If the few Yorubas in the North know what is good for them then they will start coming back down South. I would worry about the many millions of Northerners in the South West if I were you.

8 Likes

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
saaron:
The answer is simple; fulanis, a tiny minority are viruses that lashes unto host (hausas) to survive. These virus, in this case fulanis use mind control serum (religion) on their hausa host to exert dominance. In other words, fulanis use islam to ride on hauses numerical strength who happens to be clear majority in North east.
This forced and one sided symbiosis is what gives fulanis the illusion of superiority over hausas.
Fulanis appear dominant and powerful ONLY because like parasites, the ride on hausa backs. Remove the fulani-virus from the hausa-host today and the virus will die a natural death.
You are very right but, I don't see the separation of parasites from the host happening now or even in the nearby future because of the mind control serum you said above.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISWAP & ISIS - Fulani and Dogon battle in Mali and a lesson for Nigeria - Video / Dangote, Elumelu Nominated For Forbes Africa Person Award / I Assisted Daniel To Claim Ogun Indigeneship,Daniel Is From Isoko — Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.