Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. (4456 Views)

Angry Yoruba Youths Stoned APC Campaign In Lagos / BREAKING!!! Angry Youths Set MTN Office On Fire / 2019: Yoruba Youths Set Agenda For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Givaxy: 12:16am On Mar 16, 2021
VictorUSA:
That guy is not member of the ipob, he's a confirmed boko haram boy.
he's ipob trust me. I know him like the back of my hand
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by VictorUSA(m): 12:22am On Mar 16, 2021
Givaxy:

he's ipob trust me. I know him like the back of my hand
But he sounds like a nothern cow.

1 Like

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Jostoman: 12:27am On Mar 16, 2021
Bornu1stSon:
The North never forgets, we will strike back to Oyorobas
go inside your Forest any Yoruba or Igbo terrorist you find in bush killing your people do whatever you like to them.

1 Like

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Givaxy: 12:27am On Mar 16, 2021
VictorUSA:
But he sounds like a nothern cow.
thats how ipob operates. theres another one named princeoflagos
another one using obalola moniker. another one using oni moniker, alafinofoyo and so on
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by OBALOLA55(m): 12:29am On Mar 16, 2021
Omoslim26:

We told them not to vote for dis evil govt them no gree

and I ask did this govt do well the first tenure to warrant being voted for the second time

well all dat one is in the past moving forward now

the yorubas should figure out a way to sort dis issue out immediately running is not an option ooo

if you run na who go help you fight your battles ooo

if na to arm every youth in the land and empower them as vigilante let them do so
STALE angry
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by stonemasonn: 12:53am On Mar 16, 2021
LokoH:
HNM. FULANI FIGHT NO GOOD O.
With this action are you not igniting war ? I no wan wahala oh. This is suicidal we all know. If Fulani come and kill oba nko ? If they kill baale nko ?

See, Fulani fight no good o.

If an only Oke Ogun make we leave for them so piss kan rain
you should be flogged.
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:53am On Mar 16, 2021
BabaOwen:
You cow!! What can you do except to kill the few yorubas in Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri land.

We have more of your people in Yoruba land so we will be waiting for this madness to start.

A friend of mine beat a Hausa guy on Thursday here in ikorodu, we thought is Hausa brothers go intervene. They should thank their god that dey didn't.

Bleep you cows.

Bravo !!!
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Elmaaq: 4:35am On Mar 16, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

My anger now is how can Fulani's that are not up to 20million in population be giving 180million people sleepless night, causing headache and havoc, killing and sending their accomodators out of their ancestral homes and they are keeping quiet? As they say, the best form of defense is to attack, I think it's better to take the fight to them because I can't stay in my house and injure my testicle..

They're United
They're well are
They have a global community
They have political power, they're in all key offices in the land

NIGERIANS are not United and once we unite it's game over

1 Like

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 16, 2021
Elmaaq:

They're United
They're well are
They have a global community
They have political power, they're in all key offices in the land

NIGERIANS are not United and once we unite it's game over

Simple as that. This is the reason Fulanis obsessively chase political powers that will in turn give them the most powerful offices in the land.

They know they can always use those powerful offices, from the Presidency downwards, to tilt things in their favour despite their small population. The game is up for them now and it is only a question of time, if the violence continues, before Nigerians bring the Fulani empire in Nigeria crashing down.

Buhari's behaviour , supported by his Fulani ruling cabal, has put the spotlight on Fulanis now. Even normally lazy and distracted Southern youths are now very aware of the "nefarious plans" of Fulanis. Once there is an awareness, followed by a plan and a resolve, the Fulanis will be finished. Nigeria is the one Country they cannot get away with what they would easily get away with elsewhere.

No Fulani will be President of Nigeria in the near future. That is for sure. Even as they control the Presidency now, It is either they accept conceding it to the south in 2023 or face a simultaneous charge from every corner of our nation for Nigeria to separate.

We in the South, for obvious reasons, love to mock and antagonize each other distractively but the reality is that this is the beginning of the end of all the Fulanis had previously enjoyed quietly and unnoticed in Nigeria.

There is no future Southern President that will not move to dismantle the tower of nepotistic control of Nigeria the Fulani has built over time that the previously distracted and unconcerned South let them get away with to our detriment today.

Now it is crystal clear Fulanis are getting away with doing wrong and putting Nigeria at risk of becoming Iraq because of how we Southerners indulged them and aided their power grab of Nigeria while fighting ourselves in disunity.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by PrinceOfLagos: 5:42am On Mar 16, 2021
Oshigun:

Lol. They are my people now ba not yours? So you have finally come clean now to drop you silly pretence, that was fooling no one, and claim your Okoro heritage? Ibile ko Zlatan ni. Lol.
I am Lagosian , they are not .

We didn't vote for APC but they didn't because according to them , it's 4+4 or nothing so They got there end result for their foolishiness .. why should I care ?
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 16, 2021
LokoH:
HNM. FULANI FIGHT NO GOOD O.
With this action are you not igniting war ? I no wan wahala oh. This is suicidal we all know. If Fulani come and kill oba nko ? If they kill baale nko ?

See, Fulani fight no good o.

If an only Oke Ogun make we leave for them so piss kan rain
There are lots of Igbos still in Oke-ogun, go and tell them to start leaving first.
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 16, 2021
Idiko1:

Because of the blunders of Yoruba and the minorities of the southern Nigeria in 1967. They will be forever remembered for it even if Nigeria becomes disintegrated.
If Ojukwu didn't send Major Banjo and Major ifeajuna to the west, the Yorubas won't have partake in the war.

1 Like

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Olatomiwami(m): 6:49am On Mar 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You want to join your people in Benin republic refugee camp abi?

This song of yours will get u nowhere, your poto region remained backwards with u as refugee in SW.
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by optionalY09: 7:13am On Mar 16, 2021
EastisBae:
But why are Yoruba youths taking laws into their own hands?

Let me know when you cum
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Dotherightthing: 8:50am On Mar 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Yewa refugees will soon be chased Away from Benin republic to a more poorer country like Sudan to seek refuge if do not watch your utterances.

Shut up, pigidiott! Yewa people will be fine when the governor ceases to play politics with the issue.
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Lagosian , they are not .

We didn't vote for APC but they didn't because according to them , it's 4+4 or nothing so They got there end result for their foolishiness .. why should I care ?

You Igbos will always be so petty and divisive. You are clannish even to hamlet level. First you were Yoruba. When you could not hide the hatred of Yorubas you are born with , you were quickly busted and exposed as an IPOBian pretender and Yoruba wannabe.

Now you're Lagosians and supposedly does not care what happens to Yorubas in Ogun State. Let me tell you something sunshine, those Yoruba folks in Ogun will always have more of a claim to Lagos than you, your children or generations unborn will ever be entitled to. Get that into your flat skull.

One Igbo was busy wailing on another thread that all past Yoruba Governors of Lagos were not from Lagos yet he forgot to add that , regardless of the part of the SW they are from originally, he was not able to stop their election lol.

That you live in Lagos does not make you a Lagosian and certainly does not give you the right an "ibile" Yoruba has. Abi ibile is no longer your favourite word. Lol.

You are too unintelligent and too crude, with spare part sales in your head 24/7, to ever be a proper Lagosian. Allegiance is to the State and her Yoruba leadership indigenes not to your cursed ala Igbo you fled from or your ethnic group as you so-called Igbo Lagosians believe it to be.

This clannish malevolence against the Yorubas explains why it is only you ingrate Igbos living in the SW who still openly hate on Yorubas and wish them ill in their land. You lot will be next to be put in their place in the SW after the Fulanis. Trust me.

We have now realized that continuing to be accomodators of Nigeria is tantamount to breeding generations of enemies-within who will rise against us and attempt hostile takeovers in future.

Expect far more Adeyinka Grandsons to rise in the ethnic battlefield Nigeria is becoming. We did not start the ethnic jingoism and have never had expansionist covetous over the land or political offices of others (like Fulanis and Igbos) but best believe Yorubas will not be found wanting now that we know the agenda of you ingrate Igbos and your Fulani fellow expansionist.

Your land and domain is not enough for both to the extent you must both seek the land of others to conquer malevolently with a hostile takeover. Will never happen.

1 Like

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 16, 2021
optionalY09:

Let me know when you cum

He ejaculated already. As soon as he read the thread and before he even thought of posting. lol.

1 Like

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 16, 2021
BabaOwen:
There are lots of Igbos still in Oke-ogun, go and tell them to start leaving first.

You're minding these kids? Of all the major ethnic groups (i.e Yorubas, Igbo and Hausa/Fulani) only Yorubas dont write cheques our bank balance can't cash or overestimate our ability or strength while blinding ourselves to our weaknesses as Igbos and Northerners do.

I was just watching the whole food blockade from the North in amusement. The nerve of such an action from a region that has many millions of her people destitute and poverty-stricken across the SW.

Imagine Afganistan trying to initiate a trade embargo with USA or UK? This is what Igbos and Northerners, both covetous and clannish people with expansionist agenda, egotistically and ignorantly think they can achieve against Yorubas while they ignore the reality on the ground. They both take the kindness of Yorubas for weakness.

If it becomes 'to your tents O Isreal' can the North and the SE, both emptily braggart regions, handle the return of their combined 20 to 30 million indigenes domiciled in the SW we will have to eject?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 16, 2021
Oshigun:

You're minding these kids? Of all the major ethnic groups (i.e Yorubas, Igbo and Hausa/Fulani) only Yorubas dont write cheques our bank balance can't cash or overestimate our ability or strength while blinding ourselves to our weaknesses as Igbos and Northerners do.

I was just watching the whole food blockade from the North in amusement. The nerve of such an action from a region that has many millions of her people destitute and poverty-stricken across the SW.

Imagine Afganistan trying to initiate a trade embargo with USA or UK? This is what Igbos and Northerners, both covetous and clannish people with expansionist agenda, egotistically and ignorantly think they can achieve against Yorubas while they ignore the reality on the ground. They both take the kindness of Yorubas for weakness.

If it becomes 'to your tents O Isreal' can the North and the SE, both emptily braggart regions, handle the return of their combined 20 to 30 million indigenes domiciled in the SW we will have to eject?
Lol

Nah the northerners own just dey make me laugh pass. People that should be grateful to God for one Nigeria.

I hope a puzzy ass southerner like GEJ won't become the president in of Nigeria in 2023.

If a man like me become the president, I go just sign a free trade agreement with Benin and Togo for them to start bringing in their tomatoes, onions and peppers through the boarders such a policy will really affect the northern farmers.
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by mimilogistics: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2021
Nigeria cry cry
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by tamdun: 11:07am On Mar 16, 2021
Akanbiedu:

This is pathetic.

Merely looking at this I can tell those huts belong to Fulanis that have settled down there. They have been made to pay for the ones that come to strike and run away.
And I can assure you 100% that they know the criminals amongst them, they just won't expose them, until they start exposing the criminals among them, they'll continue receiving this kind of treatment
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by tamdun: 11:14am On Mar 16, 2021
BabaOwen:
If Ojukwu didn't send Major Banjo and Major ifeajuna to the west, the Yorubas won't have partake in the war.
No mind them, greedy mofos were winning until their greediness brought them to west
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Akanbiedu(m): 11:35am On Mar 16, 2021
tamdun:

And I can assure you 100% that they know the criminals amongst them, they just won't expose them, until they start exposing the criminals among them, they'll continue receiving this kind of treatment

Well, they get killed too in reprisal if they report the criminals. It's even worse for them that they live in the bush. It's complicated.
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Enice(m): 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

My anger now is how can Fulani's that are not up to 20million in population be giving 180million people sleepless night, causing headache and havoc, killing and sending their accomodators out of their ancestral homes and they are keeping quiet? As they say, the best form of defense is to attack, I think it's better to take the fight to them because I can't stay in my house and injure my testicle..
you are a racist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi Will Be Disqualified In Less Than 5minutess / Moments Unknown Gunmen Were Shot When Disrupting Election Process In Owerri / Close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.