Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. (4455 Views)

Angry Yoruba Youths Stoned APC Campaign In Lagos / BREAKING!!! Angry Youths Set MTN Office On Fire / 2019: Yoruba Youths Set Agenda For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't think Tinubu, Osinbajo and co. will ever agree with you because they still feed fat from the Nigeria's feeding bottle

Lol. You Igbos are so malevolent and downright wicked in your negative obsession with Yorubas.

How does Tinubu and Osinbajo need Nigeria other than their aspiration to lead her to glory?

What money or oil bloc are the pair begging from the North?

Osinbajo and Tinubu who have been shading the North lately by openly advocating for State policing? Osinbajo who bravely commented lately about Nigerians needing equity?

Tinubu and Osinbajo are politicians and will always behave as such but they are showing lately that they don't support the approach of Buhari. More than can be said for Umahi, Kalu and co.

Igbos, especially their leaders, can be pushed around forever because of their greed and ambition. Not so Yoruba leaders who will always get to an 'enough is enough' point.

Abeg, other than support from the North to become President, is Tinubu , in terms of ability and achievements, the mate of any Northern politician alive today or dead even? Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by LokoH(m): 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
HNM. FULANI FIGHT NO GOOD O.
With this action are you not igniting war ? I no wan wahala oh. This is suicidal we all know. If Fulani come and kill oba nko ? If they kill baale nko ?

See, Fulani fight no good o.

If an only Oke Ogun make we leave for them so piss kan rain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
harmargedon:
Lolzzzzzzz this your pishure funny die

1 Like

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by PrinceOfLagos: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
Oshigun:

Lol. Omo Igbo ashamed of his heritage. Where are your pals like PrinceOfLagos, Obalola and other IPOBian fakers obsessed with Yorubas and their affairs?

Per your message, we hope the North brings it. Yorubas are peace-loving and progressive but we have been pushed to the wall in our own land and won't back up any more.

If the few Yorubas in the North know what is good for them then they will start coming back down South. I would worry about the many millions of Northerners in the South West if I were you.

You want to join your people in Benin republic refugee camp abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Dotherightthing: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
[s]
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

My anger now is how can Fulani's that are not up to 20million in population be giving 180million people sleepless night, causing headache and havoc, killing and sending their accomodators out of their ancestral homes and they are keeping quiet? As they say, the best form of defense is to attack, I think it's better to take the fight to them because I can't stay in my house and injure my testicle..
[/s]

Nonsense!

The yeast is worse hit!!
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Dotherightthing: 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Pigidiottt amaka grin

Ogun govt is playing politics. Otherwise, he knows what to do. cool

1 Like

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by tamdun: 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
Bornu1stSon:
The North never forgets, we will strike back to Oyorobas
I keep saying it, Igbos are the worst kind of human being, must u hide under fake identity, coward oshi

2 Likes

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Idiko1: 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

My anger now is how can Fulani's that are not up to 20million in population be giving 180million people sleepless night, causing headache and havoc, killing and sending their accomodators out of their ancestral homes and they are keeping quiet? As they say, the best form of defense is to attack, I think it's better to take the fight to them because I can't stay in my house and injure my testicle..

Because of the blunders of Yoruba and the minorities of the southern Nigeria in 1967. They will be forever remembered for it even if Nigeria becomes disintegrated.
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Dotherightthing: 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
Idiko1:

Because of the blunders of Yoruba and the minorities of the southern Nigeria in 1967. They will be forever remembered for it even if Nigeria becomes disintegrated.

There is no blunder anywhere. You Igbos always thinks you are wiser than everyone. So you were made to swallow a humble pie... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by PrinceOfLagos: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
Dotherightthing:

Pigidiottt amaka grin

Ogun govt is playing politics. Otherwise, he knows what to do. cool
Yewa refugees will soon be chased Away from Benin republic to a more poorer country like Sudan to seek refuge if do not watch your utterances.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Idiko1: 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
Oshigun:

Lol. Omo Igbo ashamed of his heritage. Where are your pals like PrinceOfLagos, Obalola and other IPOBian fakers obsessed with Yorubas and their affairs?

Per your message, we hope the North brings it. Yorubas are peace-loving and progressive but we have been pushed to the wall in our own land and won't back up any more.

If the few Yorubas in the North know what is good for them then they will start coming back down South. I would worry about the many millions of Northerners in the South West if I were you.

Never heard about the crap in the bolded when the Yoruba cowardly joined the fight on the part of Caliphate, Fulani Herdsmen and the Jihadists from northern region of Nigeria in 1967. Yoruba are very deserving for sure.

1 Like

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Idiko1: 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Are you sure he\she is not posting from Republic of Benin? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
Dotherightthing:
[s][/s]

Nonsense!

The yeast is worse hit!!
Oshigun:

Lol. You Igbos are so malevolent and downright wicked in your negative obsession with Yorubas.

How does Tinubu and Osinbajo need Nigeria other than their aspiration to lead her to glory?

What money or oil bloc are the pair begging from. The North?

Osinbajo and Tinubu who have been shading the North lately by openly advocating for State policing? Osinbajo who bravely commented lately about Nigerians needing equity?

Tinubu and Osinbajo are politicians and will always behave as such but they are showing lately that they don't support the approach of Buhari. More than can be said for Umahi, Kalu and co.

Igbos, especially their leaders, can be pushed around forever because of their greed and ambition. Not so Yoruba leaders who will always get to an 'enough is enough' point.
May God give these two people wisdom and understanding.. Amen!

I'll keep on remembering you both in my prayers
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by duro4chang(m): 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
Bornu1stSon:
You people have murdered sleep and you can never sleep again. The monster you have been breeding can no more be tamed. You are in danger already. Boko haram, bandtry etc and you are still saying you never forget. Note this your insecurity will destroyed you all. Everybody is ready for you. Backward region for that matter.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by PrinceOfLagos: 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
Idiko1:

Are you sure he\she is not posting from Republic of Benin? grin grin grin
That Oshigun of a boy will soon be chased down to Rwandan refugees camp if we vex
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by duro4chang(m): 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2021
EastisBae:
But why are Yoruba youths taking laws into their own hands?
Will you keep quiet if you dont know what to say. We dont want terrorists here. Go and tell those who sent you.
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by alfasexy: 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
Chai. ESN don give some people liver o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Lol. They are my people now ba not yours? So you have finally come clean now to drop you silly pretence, that was fooling no one, and claim your Okoro heritage? Ibile ko Zlatan ni. Lol.

6 Likes

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Idiko1: 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
Dotherightthing:

There is no blunder anywhere. You Igbos always thinks you are wiser than everyone. So you were made to swallow a humble pie... tongue

The bolded is the figment of your deluded imagination. The really wise thing about Nigeria is on the ground and it called Fulani herdsman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Akanbiedu(m): 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
Emmac433:
Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyh26Jc8KVM

This is pathetic.

Merely looking at this I can tell those huts belong to Fulanis that have settled down there. They have been made to pay for the ones that come to strike and run away.
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Tumbulum: 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
iwaeda:

I saw the video earlier and I told my hubby, war is looming.
there is no war my brother. If this people can get away with killing hundred people in one day in Benue then this is just a child's play
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Minjim: 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2021
Where are the police while all these was happening?

Some callous politicians are hell-bent on ruining the peace in the West.
I just don't know what all the Law Enforcement Agencies doing while these was happening.
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by EMMY76: 11:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
Esn have taught these guys how to deal with the barbarians from hell.

1 Like

Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by ivolt: 11:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
BabaOwen:
You cow!! What can you do except to kill the few yorubas in Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri land.

We have more of your people in Yoruba land so we will be waiting for this madness to start.

A friend of mine beat a Hausa guy on Thursday here in ikorodu, we thought is Hausa brothers go intervene. They should thank their god that dey didn't.

Bleep you cows.
He is an Ipob member. He has several other monikers with "son" and "prince" in his name. Don't waste your time on him next time.
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Givaxy: 12:00am On Mar 16, 2021
BabaOwen:
You cow!! What can you do except to kill the few yorubas in Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri land.

We have more of your people in Yoruba land so we will be waiting for this madness to start.

A friend of mine beat a Hausa guy on Thursday here in ikorodu, we thought is Hausa brothers go intervene. They should thank their god that dey didn't.

Bleep you cows.
can't you see that you are replying an ipobian disguised as northerner
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by VictorUSA(m): 12:00am On Mar 16, 2021
Bornu1stSon:
You can keep striking but in the end we shall see who will bow!
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by Givaxy: 12:07am On Mar 16, 2021
VictorUSA:
You can keep striking but in the end we shall see who will bow!
you're talking to ipobian.
Re: Angry Yoruba Youths Set Fulani Herdsmen Camp On Fire. by VictorUSA(m): 12:11am On Mar 16, 2021
Givaxy:

you're talking to ipobian.
That guy is not member of the ipob, he's a confirmed boko haram boy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? / Anger In Osun Over Governor Adeleke's Lagos Holiday / PDP Abandoned North East To Boko Haram – Senate President, Ahmad Lawan (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.