Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

When See You Me Just Call Me "Our Mummy!!! Or Bob Of Lagos" Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When See You Me Just Call Me "Our Mummy!!! Or Bob Of Lagos" Bobrisky (372 Views)

Youth Gushes Over Bobrisky, Says 'bob Of The Federal Republic Of Millionaires Cl / Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me / Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When See You Me Just Call Me "Our Mummy!!! Or Bob Of Lagos" Bobrisky by ifysblog: 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
When See You Me Just Call Me "OUR MUMMY!!! OR BOB OF LAGOS" Bobrisky

Nigerian popular cross dresser knows as Bobrisky has made it clear after he/she embark on a surgery last week.

He made a post on Instagram to alert his fans to let them know how good and pretty he looks after the surgery

Posted saying Oshey badest is now an old slang this was the slang he suggested for her own very self now he has come up with new slang OUR MUMMY OR BOB OF LAGOS.. Continue.https://www.ifysblog.xyz/2021/03/when-you-me-just-call-me-our-mummy-or.html

Re: When See You Me Just Call Me "Our Mummy!!! Or Bob Of Lagos" Bobrisky by Mabizeka: 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
Mummy with a leaking ass
Re: When See You Me Just Call Me "Our Mummy!!! Or Bob Of Lagos" Bobrisky by DaddyRochie1642: 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
No matter the Hate Nigerians throw at this guy, he keeps elevating.

Nairaland Alpha males are already on their way to Slam him grin grin
Re: When See You Me Just Call Me "Our Mummy!!! Or Bob Of Lagos" Bobrisky by lilvicky68(m): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
Any person that call him/her our mummy is either high or mentally deranged..
Re: When See You Me Just Call Me "Our Mummy!!! Or Bob Of Lagos" Bobrisky by Olobofife(m): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
lilvicky68:
Any person that call him/her our mummy is either high or mentally deranged..
our mummy
Re: When See You Me Just Call Me "Our Mummy!!! Or Bob Of Lagos" Bobrisky by offset67(m): 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
idiot

(1) (Reply)

Enisa, A US Artist Is Set To Release A Song With Davido / Lartyf Of Lagos VS Tunmise Of Lagos Dance Challenge.check Out The Best Dancer / Comedy Video: Mr. Ajanlekoko - Agba Awo (episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.